It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SARS Detected in Idaho, CDC Cover Up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I was about to start watching the video for this story when the page froze couldnt scroll to hit play. I refreshed page when I did story was gone and video was removed! Anyone have other information on this story?

______beforeitsnews/story/566/451/SARS_Detected_in_Idaho,_CDC_Cover_Up.html

Thanx for the link to a working video, Id have to say the worry this could be true is legit from the terms and prescriptions ordered. What else this could be is a problem spawned by the meat we have heard of in this past few days. Also quite odd how the Doctor told them to keep this quiet and they should expect to feel very ill for a month or more....
edit on 17-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Hopefully its not a true story and they just removed it. Thats one scary virus.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-4-2011 by DontProbeMeBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here is what I found, I'm not sure if it's the same/mirror but let me know.

They discuss this guy's mother going to the ER and the Drs. come in gloved up with masks as she was diagnosed with SARS. apparently his children may have it. Other guy called CDC and they're not disclosing anything.

Sars is
Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a serious form of pneumonia, caused by a virus isolated in 2003. Infection with the SARS virus results in acute respiratory distress (severe breathing diffculty) and sometimes death. It is a dramatic example of how quickly world travel can spread a disease. It is also an example of how quickly a networked health system can respond to an emerging threat.
Source

So here is what treatment would be:
Treatment may include:

Antibiotics to treat bacterial causes of atypical pneumonia
Antiviral medications
High doses of steroids to reduce lung inflammation
Oxygen, breathing support (mechanical ventilation), or chest physiotherapy
In some serious cases, blood serum from people who have already recovered from SARS has been given. There is no strong evidence that these treatments work well
]Source

The guy says the Dr. gave them Leviquin:
First off side effects include possible death - hope the benefit outweighs the risk!
Anyways it's used to:
LEVAQUIN® is a fluoroquinolone antibacterial indicated in adults (≥18 years of age)
with infections caused by designated, susceptible bacteria (1, 12.4).
• Pneumonia: nosocomial (1.1) and community acquired (1.2, 1.3)
• Acute bacterial sinusitis (1.4)
• Acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis (1.5)
• Skin and skin structure infections: complicated (1.6) and uncomplicated (1.7)
• Chronic bacterial prostatitis (1.8)
• Urinary tract infections: complicated (1.9, 1.10) and uncomplicated (1.12)
• Acute pyelonephritis (1.11)
Inhalational anthrax, post-exposure (1.13). Not tested in humans for post-exposure
prevention of inhalational anthrax; plasma concentrations are likely to predict
efficacy (14.9)
Source

I found it interesting "Anthrax" where as Leviquin states it does not kill virus' but that's what they're prescribing them.

If you have been prescribed LEVAQUIN® after being exposed
to anthrax:
• LEVAQUIN® has been approved to lessen the chance of
getting anthrax disease or worsening of the disease after
you are exposed to the anthrax bacteria germ.
• Take LEVAQUIN® exactly as prescribed by your healthcare
provider. Do not stop taking LEVAQUIN® without talking
with your healthcare provider. If you stop taking
LEVAQUIN® too soon, it may not keep you from getting the
anthrax disease.
• Side effects may happen while you are taking LEVAQUIN®.
When taking LEVAQUIN® to prevent anthrax infection, you
and your healthcare provider should talk about whether
the risks of stopping your medicine too soon are more
important than the risks of side effects with LEVAQUIN®. It
is not known if it is safe to use LEVAQUIN® for more than 28
days in adults and for more than 14 days in children 6
months of age and older.
• If you are pregnant, or plan to become pregnant while
taking LEVAQUIN®, you and your healthcare provider
should decide whether the benefits of taking LEVAQUIN®
for anthrax are more important than the risks.
Source

Pretty interesting and odd! I'm not saying they have anthrax or Sars just putting the research out there. Anyone else dig a little deeper?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Heard this info/interview a few days ago and it definitely sounds plausable.

If it's here, that's scary!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is unfortunately a story of allopathic medicine intervening AFTER infection. And, it's all about cramming full of their stuff and destroying your immune system and health. Very bad for the body. Not a smart idea.

Best solution is prevention of infection. There are LOTS of antimicrobials/antifungals you can simply eat as part of your normal diet. They are very inexpensive. Some of them are:

Turmeric

Garlic

Honey (RAW, must be RAW - without this on the label, it means the honey has been mixed with nasty sugars). Studies of beekeepers (that means the old guys who've been keeping their bees for decades) show very low incidences of cancer, asthma, arthritis, colds and flu. Also a very good topical anti-fungal/anti-microbial and heals wounds/burn very quickly. For those on the more vain end of life, it is a great facial - full of antioxidents (smear it on your face and then apply a moist warm towel for maximum benefit to the skin - watch those crows feet disappear).

Propolis and Royal Jelly (anything a queen bee eats you should eat)

colloidal silver (no, it does NOT turn you blue unless you are taking massive doses obsessively).

Salt/negative ionization. Himalayan crystal salt inhalers - fantastic for asthma and compromised respiratory systems from many different etiologies. Salt lamps or ionizers to keep your indoor environment clean.

Nasal irrigators. Using salt/water solution. They flush rhinoviruses and damaging pollutants out of the nasal passages.

Ginger

REAL FOOD organic vegetables provide a big nutritional punch. All the packaged garbage isn't food - it has no nutritional value. Poor nutrition means poor immune system means greater vulnerability to these infections.

Exercise. A strong and flexible body makes for a strong and flexible defense system against invading disease.

Health means staying OUT of the hospital or doctor's office.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by starwisdom

Just finished watching the last half of the SARS movie. It would be a good thing to review. Remember that in the last SARS outbreak, the largest number of infected cases was among the health care workers. It's a good reminder for us to wash our hands every chance we get and definitely encourage everyone with cold and flu symptoms to stay home until the danger of contagion has passed.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, as this hits close to home. I've heard nothing about it news wise or anyone talking of it. I will post if I hear anything.
Just yesterday in the NW Legionnaires' disease was discovered in an area hospital, so at least that made news.

Seattle Times Article
edit on 29-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: more info.

top topics

join