It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Doing a search on the fax number 702-795-8393 brought up the following piece: www.mind-trek.com... about "slavespeak." Seems like novatech and neotech might be something that speaks out against the mainstream establishment government. From personal experience, I know of nothing more Godless than the mainstream establishment government, especially considering the legal evidence at www.techccu.com.... Then, I see that the bashing that ColRobertLemkeUSAF received here is almost identical to those that I have received when bringing forth the legal evidence at www.techccu.com.... Disturbing indeed.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Its nothing but a gas company. Go to dogpile.com and search it. U will see

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xode
Then, I see that the bashing that ColRobertLemkeUSAF received here is almost identical to those that I have received ...

Hmmm...how interesting. Another new member and here is their FIRST post. And trying to get attention for their link too...so much in fact, that they posted in twice in the same post.

The coincedences just don't stop. It there some kind of secret society out there or something?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"Bashing" seems like such a harsh word for it.

After all, when a brand new member who just signed up that day comes into a topic and presumes to speak from authority about it, well, I'm pretty sure we've all seen that before, and know what that usually means.

So maybe "hazing" would be more apt a term, and it connotes a process of ritual initiation by which a new member coming into the fold in such a manner may become one with the tribe.

For my part, I an hopeful the good Colonel will not find ATS too harsh a place (though by no means would anyone here characterize ATS as flame-free or lacking in empassioned and spirited debate) and stay a while.

Now it seems to me that Col. Lemke gets around on the Internet chat circuit, so I am hopeful that we will ultimately conduct ourselves in a manner that will attract like-minded folk to our ethereal realm.

Doing so requires skepticism where appropriate, and courtesy where appropriate, which happens to be all the time in both cases.

Failing that, there is always what brought me here, which is the free cookies.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
The coincedences just don't stop. It there some kind of secret society out there or something?

Hope you have all the clandestine skills of your Avatar Zedd, for the penalty of exposing "The Low Order of the Inept, Illiterate, and Self Serving Deceivers" is a slow and painful death by drool. Should these members be continually cognitive long enough to remember that you "outed them", you'll won't be safe until they get called in for afternoon Jell-O, or find a shiny, metallic object. Either way, tread lightly Zedd, there are "mouth breathers" everywhere.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Love

�Love and work are viewed and experienced
as totally separate activities
motivated by separate needs.
Yet, when we think about it,
our common sense tells us that
our most inspired, creative acts
are deeply tied to our need to love
and that, when we lack love,
we find it difficult to work creatively;
that work without love is dead,
mechanical, sheer competence without vitality,
that love without work grows boring,
monotonous, lack depth and passion�

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by otionwalker
Love

What did that have to do with the topic at hand? Please try and keep to the subject.

Poetry can be posted on BTS anytime you like though.

Because your a new user who has only posted here on this thread (my goodness again) I will tell you that BTS can be found using the Tabs at the top of the page.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by otionwalker
Love

�Love and work are viewed and experienced
as totally separate activities
motivated by separate needs.
Yet, when we think about it,
our common sense tells us that
our most inspired, creative acts
are deeply tied to our need to love
and that, when we lack love,
we find it difficult to work creatively;
that work without love is dead,
mechanical, sheer competence without vitality,
that love without work grows boring,
monotonous, lack depth and passion�

Marta Zahaykevich, Ukrainian born-U.S. psychiatrist. �Critical Perspectives on Adult Women�s Development,� (1980).

Link.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So, we've got a rash of new folks receiving dubious letters from dubious groups. All I can say is I am amazed...how do you get on these bizarre mailing lists.

Colonel: for one so educated and rich in life-experience, it seems hard to believe you would have even finished this letter before shredding it. Surely, in your sophistication you would have seen right through the scam?
For one so busy I find it so hard to believe you have time to spend on ATS and Yahoo! chatrooms. Do you sleep as we mere mortals must?
I must say, I am suspicious.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well, let me introduce my self ladies, gentlemen, Col's and whatever other creatures you all may think or want to be!

I am the reason why we all have this lettter in the first place and that goes on to answer the Col's quick draw from the hip, yes I admit to this scandal, and have the Kohones to stand before all you brave saints and sergents, or ladies, in order to come clean, I am the one who is responsible for all of the deceived ideas of lies, etc, as for an example , if a person likes deception so it comes to you, but jokes aside, I have been receiving for over 8 years utter aubergines in the mail, email, phone etc from crack heads, get rich quick schemes, just add water HA HA schemes oh, and lets not forget the Nigerian honest brotherhood, of well, I'll be a gentleman corrupt bad guys.
I have been one man who has stood thru years out in the rain, and has visited thru lengthly hours of trying to live a life of eternal truth, but my cash has run out , and then hey just as the turning of the freeking 2nd stage comes when I nearly missed it, Darn never to come again, man!, I was sooooooooo hoping to catch that set, yo bro how fars the next stage and what was stage 1 or whats stage 8 , oh is there one, after BLAH BLAH COL, and the other kat, if you were a soldier then you'll stand for one thing boys , men whatever you kats think you are, truth of the life of right and wrong?

Oh pop qizz, between right and wrong, is it right to burn oneself?

Answer, well please tune in next week for the answer, but lets get back to Money, Sex, Power, and having what many people call Money Trees, I can hear it popping , yes you'd think it would wake you when you sleep, but its a nice slient popping , mellow, HELLO people wake up, lets break our trust, shall we, lets trust the deceiver's , wait lets burn our money, (not a bad idea), but wait till you see the Neo-Tech warrioirs marching in with their super coated new energizesed, flesh on their 500 year old horses come galloping across the sky, with the sun shining from their ears ( oh by the way I'm just thinking silly) for all those who actually believe this , dont quote me as being real, HELLO.

Anyhow enough as I could write these kats to sleep, as I have thousand of hours on this stuff.

Later ATS

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
More guests, so many new faces.

I had a bit of difficulty making sense of your post, but it seems you are more interested in debunking frauds than perpetuating them, and that is indeed a breath of fresh air.

In any case, if there's a lesson that emerges from threads like this and others like it, it's that you should never believe everything you read.

And the saga continues...

Brother Majic
High Epopt and Supreme Poobah
Exhalted, Ancient and Illumined Order of NovaTech
"Let our conscience be your guide."

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

...hmmm...can I get a clue? Buy a vowel? Have a translation into rational English?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   

recieved

I before E except after C

inviite

invite --*spell

George Bush could have done the same thing

done what?

There are many Colonels, I am not a specialty.

I for one, am a Colonel at the age of 33, that is a large rarity.

...lmao....

succombed

ok, even I'm unsure how to spell that one, but I'm pretty sure that isn't right...could be wrong though..

Don't make me into a fool, I didn't you.

...well...

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I sent out my invite yesterday, have any of you guys recieved anything yet. In the meantime, lets be sure to keep all updates on this post. If were were all in the sam time zone, it would be nice to start a chatroom on this NovaTech spam, scam, or fact? Anyhow, lets keep an update going. AIM: rlemke2000 Yahoo: Pleasanton_ca

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I would like to ask the individual posing as a USAF Col where he learned to spell and further does he ever look at what he has just typed. He just serves to confirm my opinion of upper grade officers, having been a USAF Captain. My wife's nephew is judged to be "General matterial" and the poor boy is a real duffus. All he thinks about is baseball! Confirming "the Col's" belief in secret societies, however, the only thing to his credit is that he is a member of the "Citadel Secret Society."

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
C'mon, guy, you don't really think that dude is a Colonel, do you? Seriously, man! Did anyone else find it odd that this is the only topic he commented on, he posted here over a span of 3 days, then disappeared? Yeah right, Colonel indeed.

Go ahead and flame me if you want to "Colonel" but I think you are a fraud.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first post..yes you guess it, I got that letter..aren't you incredibly special??,sorry for my grammar ,this is my second language(poor col.).Look no further this former member of this society from the notes lounge forum, 'been there,done that:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Notes Lounge: Reviews of Seminars and "Gurus": Fwhat is novus Tek? Fwhat is novus Tek?

By concerned for scams on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 04:45 pm:
I read this on another part of this site.... NOVUS TEK AND NEO TECH ARE THE SAME THING....

BOY!! DID YOU HIT MY HOT BUTTON!! Neotech? Yes I am very familiar with Neotech. I don't know where to start.

I took it in hook line and sinker about 10 to 15 years ago. I mean I read his Neotech manual, about 5 inches thick, and attempted to embrace it wholeheartedly. Slam damn religion, politicians, and most lawyers, and EXALT the businessman.

Well, at the time I was sick and tired of religion, never did care much for lawyers, and am a dyed in the wool businessman and salesman. So I was ripe and prime for his "Totally Integrated Honesty" etc.

Actually some, maybe even a lot of what he has to say is pretty darn good. If you are a businessman there's a lot you would want to embrace, and maybe is even worthy of embracing.

There's just one big catch!!!!!! and it has been my waterloo, my undoing in life, and the undoing of Neotech in my estimation. I can sum it up in one word: RESENTMENT. This man and all of his philosophy is filled with anger, contempt and RESENTMENT. Right out of HELL.

I'm actually thankful that I got (and am still getting) some of that crapola out of my system. Embracing his philosophy rally brought it up, and caused a lot PAIN in my life, I mean severe pain that I am working on even as we speak.

So, should you read the Neotech philosophy? Yes I actually recommend it, as long as you watch for resentment. Don't let the EVIL get into your heart and soul. It can consume you, especially if you are a businessman and tired of being viewed as the bad guy because you make profits, etc.

I threw ALL of his stuff in the dumpster about 6 years ago. Never made a dime from anything I read or tried to implement. But go ahead, get it, read it anyway. Just be advised, this man is the DEVIL himself, in the flesh. The only love he knows is sex (romantic love he calls it).

I could go on and on. Read it for yourself, extract what good you can, and I think there is some, and beware ----------

And thanks for bringing this up. It comes at a time when I'm really working on getting the resentment out of my soul. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write this. I hope it does some good. I hope it helps. I hope lots of folks get to view what I have to say. The man is EVIL -- BIG TIME.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah , he got the "manuscript"...best of luck to all

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Dearest Distressed faery:

I also received a letter from the Novatech nonsense. If you are indeed a faery than you should be able to discriminate such things with your
blessed intuition. I possess "acting" abilities and have a 19th century
deceased ballerina as a girlfriend, now Faerie-Goddess Isabella of the Higher Celestial Court. Many entities never KNOW what occurs while they're dreaming and she's the reason I wake every dawn with a morning wood. Because I am about to enter "cycle two" I shall finally realize the moment when Isabella manifests herself in etheral form to physical. I have passed all her trials and have never given myself to the temptation of harlots.

Kirsten Hart couldn't really sign the invitation unless the invitation was a mass laser printing. Whenever I receive such things I always think if I could conjure such bull# and I have never answered no.

The Illuminati may have a profile on me but I am sure it reads "LOSER."
I am sure that the distressedfaery posting in regards to her boyfriend would reject me as a replacement of her's if I am not her current lover.

Also, the return envelop should have been prepaid postage if this offer was from a society of "world's most famous and powerful people."

I suggest replying to the offer, if you get it, (sign up for the popular mailing lists and you shall obtain) because then they have to spend postage to send you bull# about dildo.

Please write me once distressedfaery and if you like me I'll send you my attractive pics

My website is gabriella.m6.net
My email address is [email protected]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi All:
well my friends doubt no more...Yes it came from good Carlton's sheets program...I just received a letter charging me again for a payment already submited!!!,
And guess what?? it has the same exactly misspelling(excuse my own grammar please) in the name and wrong address as the one for the so call novastupids society!!!!!.
They shared our info with them!!!...see how special we are??
One thing they got right ..we are a rare trait I congratulate you all for being here...cause I know I'm special!!!...special people find theirselves naturally...I do have spider like senses sometimes..I'm very creative..I have been trying to develop my own magnetic motor of perpetual motion,and free energy ..and guess what I can say I'm one of the chosen few whom has acomplished such feat!.

But should we be punished for this by this people scaming us?? NOO!!

Amazing stuff can be accomplished I know look inside of you, is all you need, good things are not that easy ,one of my friends is 160 IQ..in my family I have one multimillionare, great capacities yes, but became bad and he has almost loose everything..But still rich.I've created my own weight redox formula at 20 years old..based on my uncles research...but in anotheer country...USA never new...plants that recreate human skin,after terrible burnings..Usa never new..europe still researching...seee??...we don't know everyting here my friends...there's so much to be discovered...So people I know for sure that we share the same rare good traits...Good luck to you all

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
To the over-skeptical users, I have gone nowhere. I simply waited to recieve my information packet that I ORDERED
I could care less if you believe what I actually am, and since I cannot prove anything despite the fact that you should give me the benefit of a doubt, why argue? Nothing says that a Col. cannot use www.abovetopsecret.com. I have given all my contact information out- if you want, lets meet and I'll show you my credentials.
Now, as far as NOVATECH- stop forwarding the subject towards me- I recieved the packet they promised, and yes, it says I need to pay one more installment of 152.XX dollars, for a 1054 page book. I am going to begin reading the orientation booklet after I finish posting this message. I am in the Los Angeles area until Friday on business. Take care everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join