It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims VS Jews. Some interesting facts

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
When are we going to understand that there is but one race. Us. That's it. There is No One Here But Us!

All this seperation is bulls#!t. Follow the money. If Arms dealers were allowed to take over, what would the earth look like? Just like it does today. Wars and rumors of war...

You are trained to think there is some ever widening gulf between 'us' and 'them'. So are 'they.' Who benefits? Religion, Boeing, and Winchester.

A world with no superficial seperations is a profit killer.

Why should we fight about these different pronunciations of the word 'God?' Its civilization stopping madness.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Here is documented proof that ritual murders are an essential part of Judaism:

www.jrbooksonline.com...

Such wonderful, special, unique, chosen people. No wonder no country throughout history has tolerated their presence.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

I would like to point out the countless numbers (if not all) of these people celebrated with a Nobel, were educated in Europe and America.

This is such a mind numbingly frustrating post.

As if to suggest their acheivements stem from a blessing or quintessence of the Jews, rather than the communities and institutions of other countries in which they developed their acheivements.

I would ask the question, how did their Judaism affect their acheivements?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Id be careful with the Racist thing............it seems you are all too willing to use that term........this from your thread earlier when i pointed out that Muslims arent a race , they are a religion and that would mean the poster just had a prejudice...........you said in response......and I quote........

That's a really stupid thing to say. It IS racism under the guise of religious bigotry. Simple as. You want to deny it? If so, I'd think REALLY hard about it, before taking sides. Like it would matter if they were Christians or even Jews, it's RACISM. It's running rampant because the old generation is dying out so they have to jolt the younger ones in keeping up with their bigoted traditions.

Easy with the race trolling

Potato - Potato. The intonation is lost on the internet

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

NO its not......the only stupid thing to say is that having a prejudice against Islam is racist..........its NOT....

Islam is a religion........many different people of different races and demographics are Muslim...........

People who try and push that a person is racist because they dont subscribe to the Islamic belief are the stupid ones......

The only reason you would even say that to someone is if you were trying to push an agenda and deliberately smear the person...........

it's RACISM. It's running rampant because the old generation is dying out so they have to jolt the younger ones in keeping up with their bigoted traditions.

You mean like tring to convince people that a religious belief is a race? therefore they are RACIST? Def sounds to me like youre right...........someone is def trying to keep bigoted traditions.......

Me thinks its people trying to slander otheres with the race card
edit on 16-4-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

NO its not......the only stupid thing to say is that having a prejudice against Islam is racist..........its NOT....

You need to come out of that politically correct box you've maneuvered yourself into and look at the world for what it is. It is RACISM.

Islam is a religion........many different people of different races and demographics are Muslim...........

You don't say! Oh wait, you're taking me for an ignorant person. Why don't you go out there and get some people experience.

People who try and push that a person is racist because they dont subscribe to the Islamic belief are the stupid ones......

I'll admit I'm stupid and you admit you're wrong.

The only reason you would even say that to someone is if you were trying to push an agenda and deliberately smear the person...........

That would be true, unless, it is being done to rational thinkers. Which, if you'd have a look in the thread before posting out of context, is being done. Besides the fact that most of you cannot even comprehend these things I say because you think in black and white, what about those folk who deny their racism but know in their heart they are racists? And to hide this they jump onto any bandwagon against foreigners? That's not racism, of course it's not...it can't be...so it MUST be about religion.

You mean like tring to convince people that a religious belief is a race? therefore they are RACIST? Def sounds to me like youre right...........someone is def trying to keep bigoted traditions.......

You're great at taking things out of context, but a worse thinker. If only you knew how wrong you were...if you would analyze comments you would see which ones are rational(those who can make a distinction between religion and "race" - fyi, there is one race), and which ones are aimed at berating Muslims as lesser PEOPLE. Come on, I know you can think.

Me thinks its people trying to slander otheres with the race card

It's about damned time(not the slander part but the exposure part). A part of the racists have managed to hide their racist intentions and mask them as religious bigotry...what you think is irrelevant, what is going on IS relevant. And what is going on is people are increasingly taking up racist viewpoints BECAUSE of a difference in religion / government etc. etc. Some even without KNOWING where these viewpoints, ideologies and philosophies originated.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Not a very nice religion if you ask me

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

It has nothing to do with political correctness, it has to do with what it IS and what it ISNT........

im sorry you cant understand that.......i know quite a few muslims, some are even white......therefore, CANT be a race issue!

You don't say! Oh wait, you're taking me for an ignorant person. Why don't you go out there and get some people experience.

Considering ive been over seas both for operations in the military and for pleasure many many many times, im pretty sure that i have some pretty solid people experience..............Also, if you think that dislike of Islam is "racist" then yes..........you are willfully ignorant.....

I wont even address the rest of your post, because its more bigotry from YOUR side, not anyone elses........

You have become what you claim to hate...........the humorous part is you dont even know the definition of it......

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Its funny how you are trying to make this a race issue, otherwise your arguments have no merit. It is simple - religion is NOT a race, so no racism. Case closed.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

im sorry you cant understand that.......i know quite a few muslims, some are even white......therefore, CANT be a race issue!

Uhuh..."I have black friends so I can't be racist".

You only understand or are choosing to understand PART of what I am saying. I know "white" "Muslims" as well...does that mean that the majority of flack Islam is getting is not based on racism? No. It does not.

Also, if you think that dislike of Islam is "racist" then yes..........you are willfully ignorant.....

No. It is you who is denying that there are people who battle Islam from a racist point of view, as ridiculous as it is. You are willfully ignorant. I've seen those who dislike Islam because "it's a bunch of brown people" and I've seen those who dislike Islam because they are logically thinking individuals and disagree with the religious dogma. You have those who dislike to dislike or be part of a group. FYI, the number of logically reasoning people are SHADOWED by those with racist tendencies. You cannot deny this...

You have become what you claim to hate...........the humorous part is you dont even know the definition of it......

You know, I've said this a couple of times before and I'll say it again...a lot of you are arguing against yourselves. I don't choose to hate, I choose to inform myself. By doing that I've come to understand that I can't hate...but I sure as hell can spot it.

reply to post by Maslo

Its funny how you are trying to make this a race issue, otherwise your arguments have no merit. It is simple - religion is NOT a race, so no racism. Case closed.

It's funny how desperate some people are to hide the truth. It cannot NOT be a race issue, it's called tradition. Everyone knows religion is not a race, that is not what I'm arguing here - I'm not an internet-zionist-defense-drone calling anyone who doesn't support the Israeli agenda / Zionist agenda an anti-semite. I'm not turning Muslim or Jewish into some form of national identity which most of you, on both sides of the fence, are guilty of.

It exists, people who dislike and even hate Muslims out of racism. Get over it, as it is not the most pressing issue, it is just a fact of life. Those who wish to hide the racism that exists by claiming that it simply does not exist and it's all about religion - you are willfully ignorant.

*mumbles something about arguing on the internet*

edit on 16-4-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Muslims vs Jews - here is my take on the entire situation....stay the hell out of it.

Let them sort it out.

edit - to those who will say but this side is doing these horrible acts on the other (which there are tons of cases for either side) I say - how well is our intervention working - just stay out of it, we can not police the entire globe (not unless we want to say we support an Empire)
edit on 16-4-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

You have proven nothing except your ability to copy and paste word for word from known Holocaust denial websites, mostly based on books made by known Anti Semitic history “researchers”.
Their (yours) pseudo research dose not hold water when scrutinized, as it has been clearly shown on ATS many times in the past.

You've mistakenly confused me with the dumb ignorant Anti Semitic crowd that will fall for your alleged vast knowledge on that subject.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You are forgetting the fact that the Nobel Prize is a political tool.

Many people who deserved it didn't get it because their ideals are not acceptable those of the Western elites.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I get so frustrated these people keep missing the relevant point: Rockefeller, Rothschild were Jewish and financed Hitler. This should be talked about. This treason of kinds.

The rest of this article is prime nonsense, shortminded.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Sure, racism exists, even against Arabs (not muslims, that is not a race). But it is not so prevalent, much less here on ATS. This is about culture and religion, not race. Cultures are not all equal, some are superior, some are inferior in some traits.
edit on 16/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Uhuh..."I have black friends so I can't be racist". You only understand or are choosing to understand PART of what I am saying. I know "white" "Muslims" as well...does that mean that the majority of flack Islam is getting is not based on racism? No. It does not.

Ahh i see, I have no idea what im talking about, but somehow youre an authority on racism and islam hmm????

Funny , if were so privy to all this information....then you would understand the simple fact that no.........

People dont like Islam because of the extremist and the issues the pose........not because of their skin color.....

As you well know, there have been white extremist that have fought along side the other extremist........they dislike these people just as much......

Your argument is illogical and moot...............once again......ill state this one more time.......Islam is not a race, therefor its not racism..........if you dislike Islam, you have a prejudice.......

I have no idea how this escapes you.........but i think ive pretty much proven my point......

Keep going with your race card tho, it just clarifies your agenda........the only racism being brought up here is by yourself.......

I rest my case.....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It is too late to stay out of it. You have to pick a side.

Jews who make awesome movies and are amazing comedians who also helped develop our theories on relativity and make our space program. Yes they might also be trying to control the world and think they are gods chosen people much like ALL religions it seems.

Or Muslims who you cannot tell without a doctorate in Qur'an interpretations who is the suicide bomber and who is happy to live in peace with you.

Ill take Seinfeld, you can have the moderate Muslim who just wants to cover their entire body up because it is a choice.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Indeed, culture not race!

But none of the Nobel Prize winners were educated in a "Jewish" culture, surely that is very relevant in this discussion!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

No one (myself included) is claiming that Jews can be less of a-holes then anyone else.... in Israel there are worse people than Madoff for that matter, Jews, like any other people contain a mix of people, some are good, some are bad.

All I was pointing out to was the facts brought in the original poster's article and the facts that exist - i.e. in relation to their size in the global population, Israelis (i.e. Jews) have made considerable contributions to the world, this is not to say that other people have not contributed as well... but if you account for size etc... it's still a noteworthy fact.

And trust me, each time I hear about someone of Jewish decent doing something abominal as murder or just plain old stealing, I am pissed because I know all those anti-semites will crawl out of the woodwork with the "I told you so" speech...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Actually, the fact that the Arabs discovered zero is not entirely accurate... you should take a look at the book called "The archimedes codex" it details the discovery of a lost book describing some unknown work by Archimedes which show that he discovered the importance of zero plus a bunch of other mathematical issues that were attributed to Arab scholars... they probably discovered this information in the libraries left by the Romans (such as the great library in Alexandria and the library that was in the city of Constantinopol - apologize for spelling mistake, was unsure about how to spell the city's name)

No one is arguing that the Arab world made no contributions to global knowledge, people are only arguing that the rise of Islam as a religion kind of puts the entire Arab world in a sort of dark ages, similar to those times when the Europeans were in...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join