It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HACKING THE UNIVERSE (How Would You Do It, What Would You Do)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So here we are.. is it real or is it just a realy good simulation.. whats the diffrence?
The idea that we might live in a holographic universe leads some people to belive we could change the world we live in.
(as one example, there are other ways we could be in control ie quantum connection/duality)

What would you do?
how would you hack the universe?
what tools would you have access to ?
what signs would you look for that your attempts were actually working ?
heres some primers to get you started

hacking the universe
www.transalchemy.com...
simulated reality
en.wikipedia.org...
omega point
en.wikipedia.org...

WARNING HACKING THE UNIVERSAL SOURCE CODE MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH OF EVERYONE
edit on 14-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: added warning

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
How do you hack the universe?
You meditate.

How do you know it's working?
If you're doing it right, the answer will be blindingly obvious...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by trouble_every_day
How do you hack the universe?
You meditate.

Agreed, 100%.

Was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw the thread title, well said. Of course it sounds over the top to people who haven't meditated, and even if they do it can take years to really get going with it.

The thing for people starting out though : If you do it properly you'll get some type of result to keep you going. It might just be a good feeling for 5 mins after finishing, but eventually the whole way you are and the way you see things can change massively.

Another thing is to check out several different types of meditating, because some people are geared towards certain types. I can do Zen for instance, which is my favourite usually, but if I get stuck for a while I can switch to a Theravada type and things go better instantly.

And find a balance too if you get into it. Try not to do too little or to overdo it. Finally : don't expect it to be easy. Learning how to concentrate can take a while. Don't try to suppress thoughts either, notice them, let them go, then carry on focusing on breathing, etc.

Would go into more detail but will probably make a thread instead in the near future. Time to meditate.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yes guys i agree with you,
meditation is one tool.
but the point of this thread is a bit of fun, an abstract mind game, to see where we could take it, to look inside the rabbit hole..
I was hoping for a little bit more then the obvious "just meditate" and once you have passed that point where it becomes a mere thought rather then a planned meditation. well imagine the fun you can have then.
and what games would you play once you had source code assess....

happy hacking.....
edit on 14-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Can I have an Avatar?

Were do you start if you could do anything?

Topic should include Astral Travel, OBE...
edit on 15-4-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I don't have hacking skills or knowledge, but if I did the answer is simple. Hack the Akashic data base. Done deal.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by starrmtn001

This is not about computer hacking....
read the first few posts.

top topics

join