It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ??

www.youtube.com

interview with islamic leader louis farrakhan in which he says that disclosure is only days away. MODS if this is in the wrong place please move as this is my first post and i'm abit of a noob!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: BAN Instructions: Copy The EXACT Headline
edit on 4/14/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
i've not heard of this guy myself, so after dinner i'll look into him abit more. see if he's "crazy" or not? he doesn't seem it from this interview. suppose we'll know in a few days hey?

i don't believe we are that close, but maybe over the next few years we might get some disclosure. anyone heard anything like this from the same guy before?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The only thing I know about this guy is that he's a public speaker and racist.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

Hi.
I'll try to embed vid...
I don't understand Spanish...

edit on (4/14/1111 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Wow! Of all people, to hear Farrakhan speak of this is verrrrrry interesting to me. I never knew he was so passionate about disclosure. He says in a few days we will know.....what does HE know of this that he isn't saying?

Anyone hear about hillary wanting all the files destroyed? That was news to me. This was just so out of the blue, and being the skeptic I am, I feel there is some legitimacy behind what he said.....even though I disagree on his extreme thoughts on Islam.

I don't know, this is just something that really stands out to me.

Great post and find OP.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

yeah thanks for that. the video is mostly in english, it just starts with subtitles.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
if you look into this guys history this interview is very bizzare.

there is no reason to believe he would have any information on some sort of disclosure.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hmm ,do I have alot to say about this one ! Before anyone gets me wrong I would like to say I am not a detractor .I have no objections to such a event actually happening .
A quick bit of background ,firstly UFO'S and Extra-Terrestrials play a major roll in both Islam and Judahic religions .More than even most followers of both faiths may realise .I had some very interesting off record conversations with religeous scholars when I was approached on another matter about teaching in some universities ( which I declined by the way , not my thing ).
Now in this interview,Farrakan speaks quite calmly and appears to be a rational and wise man .That is not the Farrakan that I am aware of .
I have seen lectures from this man ranting about , spaceships that will destroy the white mans world and that the Extra-Terrestrials are black .Waiting with superweapons to destroy the white man ! Full blown rants , of which there are videos in circulation .
Secondly he claim's with the exception of the United States , that the Goverments of the world have revealed their files proving the existance of Extra Terrestrials .They have done no such thing ! Sure they have released files , but nothing conclusive .Open ended files that leave nothing but speculation and blind faith by those who want to believe .

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer of this to be honest but haven't these types of threads been popping up a lot lately?

I've been seeing at least 1-3 a day of a ufo incident somewherer - not the best of quality but still.

I gess we will see

Regards.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
somebody should post some of his insane rants. especially the more crazy things he says about aliens.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
On another post it tells about ancient human body parts dating back 3 millions years.

So I suspect if anything does go bump in the night, in people's back yards and parks, they will not quite be aliens, they could simply be humans who got off planet Earth before some catastrophe.

Who knows they be even more barbaric that we can be at times - might be a physical shock for them and indeed us, but it may well not be a culture shock! Who cares, eggs and bacon all round.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Well, there is no stopping the rolling ball that is the body of evidence (or indications at the very least) of extraterrestrials, and the growing amount of people that now suspect there is a lot more to what our governments are telling us. The amount of condition going on at this moment is almost surreal, 2011 might just be the year it finally happens.

Disclosure on 4.20 huh, correlates with me becoming an cosmonaut on that very day

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This is his Wiki page

Louis Farrakhan

Farrakhan has been the center of much controversy with critics saying that his views and comments are antisemitic, racist or homophobic.[28] Farrakhan has categorically denied these charges[29] and stated that much of America's perception of him has been shaped by media sound bites.[30][31] This defense is echoed by religion scholar Mattias Gardell[31] who argues that, when considered in the context of Farrakhan's typically lengthy lectures, many of Farrakhan's out of context controversial comments take on a more nuanced or thoughtful meaning that cannot be conveyed in a sound bite.

He does seem controversial, there's lots of stuff there that doesn't portray him in a very good light. Does that have any bearing on this particular video, not really, he is not being aggressive here, or threatening, just stating that disclosure is coming, because of overwhelming sightings are being seen and governments can't hide it any more.

But he is wrong saying that certain governments have already, they haven't they have just released reports from witnesses saying they have seen them, the official stance from teh UK government is still there are no UFO's or any alien contact.

The only thing giving this any credence is that there seem to be a lot of people saying disclosure will come, sort of evidence by weight of numbers, but it could just be a hysteria thing, who knows, time will tell of course

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I've never heard of Louis Farrakhan before.
I hope he's right.

As for the date,did he mentioned it in the video,because i didn't hear it,or is a speculation from the youtube poster?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wow that is very weird!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thanks for the video though.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

perhaps this idiot is being set up for a big fall LOL

This idiot is a complete nut case and a marble in a big tin can

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
All these people calling it a fake, it hasn't even passed yet haha.

I will provide my input once the day comes..

until then I will be waiting..

4/20 just happens to be my favorite holiday, if you catch my drift

edit on 14-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

LOL....Roll roll roll the trip gently in outer space......( Themed in Row Row row your boat... LOL)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Did he specificly talk about Aliens, Extra-terrestrials, UFO's? If not what do you mean by ET Disclosure? Also, even if he did it wouldn't be on the news or anything like that so this is pointless.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I do not know who this Farrakhan guy is but I can be brief about it.......If it is not the US president making the anouncement you can forget it......disclosure is not going to happen.

Let me tell you when disclosure will be going to happen soon.......when a UFO crashed in some major city like Manhattan NY. In that case deniel by the president will be plain stupid....to be honest....it is plain stupid as it is.

This Farrakhan person is looking for attention not much more or less....he is seeking attention for some other topic which he needs to find an audiance for.
edit on 14-4-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join