It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 discussion "Warning thread may contain spoilers!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Greetings my fellow Harry Potter fans. Like many of you I cannot wait to see this movie in person. Dressed as a character from the Harry Potter franchise as well. This movie is going to be epic!! There are spoilers on the net. since there was a screening for the film. I do not plan on posting spoilers. If you want I will PM the spoilers or changes form the book.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes I cant wait to see it!! I think Part 1 was the best of all the movies! This one needs to be as good or better!! I still love the books more!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

I didn't like Part 1. The first five movies were the best. Maybe Part 2 will change that for me soon.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

I didnt like how much they changed and left out from the books in the firsts ones. I understand the need to change things sometimes when they make movies from books. But some of the stuff they left out there was really no reason for it and some of it turned out to be really important in the last book. Still love them though! I cant wait for the last part to come out on dvd so I can finally buy them all!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme

I didnt like how much they changed and left out from the books in the firsts ones. I understand the need to change things sometimes when they make movies from books. But some of the stuff they left out there was really no reason for it and some of it turned out to be really important in the last book. Still love them though! I cant wait for the last part to come out on dvd so I can finally buy them all!!

Like what they did with the Half Blood Prince, they left everything out. I hated that. I'm so looking forward to the last part of the Deathly Hallows, I've got my Slytherin uniform ready

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Same here with the outfit! Well soon though. Great cunning minds think alike.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Part 2 already? I'll get my Frodo costume ready!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

I got my wand ready! Are you ready to dual when the movie comes out?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Gandalf is more in the magic department.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto

Is Dark Magic allowed?

Or are we going to get in trouble because we are not Gryffindors?
edit on 13-4-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

The last time I whipped my wand out in a theater... I got arrested.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

I hear he loses his glasses and accidently cracks onto Dumbeldore,

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I cant see this being as good as the book, the first part was rubbish and this is the grand finale that I believe they should have brought Curzon back to direct. The best of them all was his offering of the Prisoner of Azcaban after that the directors and producers tried to mimic his style.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
the bad guy is his real father, harry learns this right as he cuts off his fathers hand

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FanarFanar

The last time I whipped my wand out in a theater... I got arrested.

Is that a quote from Pee Wee

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Greetings my fellow Harry Potter fans. Like many of you I cannot wait to see this movie in person. Dressed as a character from the Harry Potter franchise as well. This movie is going to be epic!! There are spoilers on the net. since there was a screening for the film. I do not plan on posting spoilers. If you want I will PM the spoilers or changes form the book.

I think anyone who's read the books knows the spoilers.

Personally, the wife and I will be dressed up too, in full robes, etc. We're going to Islands of Adventure (Orlando, FL), where the Harry Potter theme park area is, before the movie, and then going to see the movie at Citiwalk. I just don my Slytherin robe, but my wife has a pretty good Moaning Myrtle outfit going.

Here's me in the robe, in Hogwarts (in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter)...

The robes are pretty cool actually (ones you can get at the park), they even have a wand pocket inside. I have a wand that can light up with a flick of the wrist, which is pretty fun for freaking out the kiddies

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d524f9e1e70.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's a pic of what Hogwarts looks like, at the park:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c3dd982a25d.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 14-4-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I love the robes. I already have a shirt that can pass as a gentleman suit. All I will need is the tie and some other items. My shirt is purple though. They make many changes of the Battle of Hogwarts from the book.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You, sir, are AWESOME.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thanks, but I'm really just a big kid at heart. I'm trying to see what other friends may be interested too, as it's some time away, so allows time to plan. Most friends have kids, etc. so have to see what works out. I'll definitely go to the theme park Friday during the day, and then see the movie at CitiWalk that night...and be all in the mindset. I'm sure it will be a great end to the franchise.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hufflepuff the Ravenclaw
and Slytherin the Griffindor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join