It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Cool thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

well lie's or not i don't see the problem with keeping an eye on
his page for curiosity's sake and a lot off people seem to be doing just that.
lets just sit back and observe what happen's, there's plenty of time to call
fraud or hoax

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Before it came evident that the tower on the card is likely to be the wako clock tower I remember people thinking the card was big ben and the colour of the peoples clothes represented colours of the olympic rings so the disaster would happen during london 2012 olympics.

I just read that Tokyo will be bidding for the 2020 Olympics so maybe we have to wait longer?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Why does everyone have to pick this guy to pieces before the fact? This one is simple... Wait and see. He has given a clear, precise prediction. If it doesn't come true then all credibility will be blown out the window and we move on to the next conspiracy theory. For the sake of the people of Japan let us hope he is wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by slaine1978

I never said it was a problem to be curious about anything at all.

But look back through the posts, it's when people start taking things as fact when I think it goes too far.

But that aside, you said, and I quote, "I dont know what to think".... I simply responded to that by assessing that *I* did know what to think, and voiced it. I'm sure you find that acceptable no?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire71
Why does everyone have to pick this guy to pieces before the fact? This one is simple... Wait and see. He has given a clear, precise prediction. If it doesn't come true then all credibility will be blown out the window and we move on to the next conspiracy theory. For the sake of the people of Japan let us hope he is wrong.

For my part, I'll tell you precisely why. Because exactly what he is looking for, is what you're giving him...attention and publicity to a hoaxster. In a community that was developed around denying ignorance, fueling such things runs counter-intuitive to the reason I'm here.

I can't speak for the intent of others, obviously.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

For my part, I'll tell you precisely why. Because exactly what he is looking for, is what you're giving him...attention and publicity to a hoaxster. In a community that was developed around denying ignorance, fueling such things runs counter-intuitive to the reason I'm here.

Actually I don't give him attention in the sense as I look for everything he ever does. He was questionably right the first time, so for now I give him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't see any harm in a wait and see approach if he makes another claim.

If he is wrong or right, then folks will pay attention either way and how much we care afterwards will be based on just that.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't understand why people who hate predictions or conspiracy theories bother to not only come to this site, but also sign up and put down everything. I personally don't take everything as fact but I do like reading what others predict. I can feel this planet is heading for disaster and believe it is linked with Bible prophecy. And if there are 50 predictions i'm gonna read all of them. This does not mean I believe every one. I just like to be informed of what might happen. People should know by now that negative comments are rarely given any sort of publicity. The truth is I could make 1000 predictions and get all of them right, there would still be people saying this guy is full of bs, he didn't predict that blah, blah, blah...
The only thing that annoys me about predictions is having to sift through the crappy put downs from people.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dezero
I don't understand why people who hate predictions

Because sometimes there are some seriously weak minded people out there who alter, significantly deterioate, or END their lives based upon hoaxsters and alleged prognosticators. Whether or not they are stupid for doing so is immaterial, the fact is that INNOCENT PEOPLE do that, and sometimes it is tragic, so while hate isn't necessarily involved, disdain certainly is.

or conspiracy theories bother to not only come to this site,

It shows a gross inability to effectively assess people if you can't compartmentalize the 2 as distinct. *I*, in fact, am probably the largest CT'er you will ever know, and I do not base those theories on factless hallucinations. But I am also no a little boy who decides to create a facebook account and take a scientifically unproven method with little basis in reality and attempt to sway people into believing I am some sort of demi-god.

but also sign up and put down everything.

I signed up over 6 years ago; putting things down is wholly different from arguiing it's efficacy or whether or not it's disingenuous.

I can feel this planet is heading for disaster and believe it is linked with Bible prophecy.
I just like to be informed of what might happen.

Believing something (anything) is linked to Bible prophecy is almost the antithesis of being informed of what might happen.

One involves dogma, the other involves fact. They are not synonymous.

It's ok, I'm not denigrating anyone's enjoyment of reading prophecy or predictions, but give me a prediction based on something sound ANY day, not some kid putting cards on facebook and claiming he's got it right, sorry....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Excluding this one post, how am I giving him attention? You are doing exactly the same thing. I don't believe this guy but I was sitting back quietly waiting to see how this pans out. My "prediction" is when this fails he will blame a hacked Facebook account.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sapphire71

I would disagree, I'm giving this THREAD attention, but I dont even have a facebook account, much less an interest in friending him or going to it to find out.

If I did, I could see where you have an argument, but not in this case.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Sapphire71

I would disagree, I'm giving this THREAD attention, but I dont even have a facebook account, much less an interest in friending him or going to it to find out.

If I did, I could see where you have an argument, but not in this case.

You quoted me as giving him attention. On what grounds? I too have nothing to do with him or his facebook account. I am following here... just as you are. If he is here reading this thread we are both giving him attention. If he is not then he knows nothing of my existence and you are incorrect in your assumptions or you have taken something in my post out of context. I can assure you on most occasions I do not give attention seekers attention.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

I never said you did say there was a problem with being curious
and i agree there are too many people taking this as fact.
even tho he's been right before does not mean its fact,
he could have hacker friends who could hack facebook for him and
change datestamps, he could be just lucky in his predictions or
maybe he is telling the truth.

by the way he seem's to be saying it's coming very soon after reading
his posts from this morning (about an hour ago) although his profile picture
is the same.
virgin mary with people on there knees looking at her

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

What did he say this morning

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by McKey

He said the world was going to end.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by McKey

hmmm what i read this morning is not there anymore,
it looks like he deleted it.
but basicly he was answering questions and stated that
the next 9.2 quake is going to happen very soon
but that has seem to have been deleted.
the latest is about the end of the world but he belives
2012 is a Flanking maneuver (his words) to throw people
off the real end of world which will happen further down the track???

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
well I can understand it being a flanking maneover as there will be so much hype before 2012 and if nothing happens people will be laughing at anyone who was worried about it before and then after if we find evidence of something we will be shot down - "remember nothing happened in 2012 shut up." Films like 2012 seem to make a joke about the whole thing, it's alot of money to spend to make something deliberatly bad/ ridiculous looking.

Either that or something could happen this year, off guard.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You quoted me as giving him attention.

Oh, I think you misunderstood my use of the "you're ".... I didn't mean you personally, I meant you're as in the people who are following him on facebook, ANYONE.... more a general usage than a pointed one.

I just happened to be responding to you at that time for wondering about dissenters intentions. I honestly thought that would be more clear, but I can see where it wouldn't have been necessarily.

At any rate, I honestly only wanted to post in here once, but, you (yes I meant you in this case
) know how that goes.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yes, hearing some of the things are absolutely quite comical.

I can't help but wonder though, in all seriousness, just how many are taking some of the things he is saying as fact... I would love to know the answer to that one.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I, for one, am going to give him a chance. I am interested in predictions and those who make them.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join