It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Couragous Aussies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
why wouldnt i last a day?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
and no Australian Military injuries as of yet.. But this is no time for complaicancy..keep it up troops you have done your country and the world we live in a great favour.

Makes me so proud to be australian, and gives me the satisfaction that the defence of our nation is in VERY safe hands.

Chris

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!!
As far as I'm concerned, the SAS are by far the best in the world. Second to none. Your top men them selves have praised the SAS, saying that they couldn't have done such a thorough job if it wasn't for us Aussies. Yes the U.S. Marines could have done the job too though maybe not as effective as the SAS.
They were sent in Afghanistan for a reason.

About that ratio.
Our F/A-18 Hornets have been flying regularly over Iraq on missions supporting coalition troops. It's not only the SAS and Naval Vessels.

To the Best!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Here Here Chris!
Your not an ex-Pauline Hanson voter are you?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Here Here Chris! Your not an ex-Pauline Hanson voter are you?

Hell NO! That woman should be shot.. Revived .... and then 10,000 paper cuts instilled onto her a$$..then shot again..

as you can see.. I consider Pauline Hanson to be the devil re incarnate....

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
With that Red Head, I wouldn't be supprised.
You know she ran for the NSW Upper House?!
Lucky she didn't get the support she recieved in QLD.

Were in QLD are you?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
A little peice of heavon on earth, 3 hours north of Brisbane..

FAR FAR away from any fighting.....Although the mosquito problem is cause for concern for about an hour at dusk! But if that's all I have to deal with then I am happy.

Chris

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
General Peter Cosgrove arrives at Camp Skippy. Congratulates hercules crews for keeping those monstrous birds in the air WITHOUT incident.. We are showing you yanks the way.. You may also learn how to play two up this ANZAC day..

LEST WE FORGET

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
People seem to forget one reason Americans have so many casualties is our style of fighting. Brits and Ozzies tend to be more surgical, more directed, Americans fight like the bull and matador. We charge head on balls to the walls, damn the casulaties and deaths, and all that. We seldom try anything more tactical......after all, we have the manpower and equipment to do it with. Web still have the soviet era mentality of fighting on wide open spaces with an equally large enemy coming at us. We truly havent shaken the cold war, we still, deep down are fighting it.

Tho our head on strategy may not be much in the brains department, it takes real balls, and Ill give us that: we have balls in abundance. American strategy? A ravine needs to be crossed, enemy on the other side, firing at us. We send in wave after wave of armed troops to fire back. bodies pile up, eventaully filling the ravine with corpses, eventally, its full, and the tanks can run right over and cross to the other side, greasing the enemy, who has spent his ammo on our slain commerades. Efficent? NO. Nice? HELL NO. Tragic? YES. But bold? ABSOLUTELY. The resolve to charge the beast straight on and know more than likely youll be wormfood takes a certain kind of special resolve and collective mentality. So while we lack the super human skill of our allies in being tactical and precise and limiting our casulaties to nothing, remeber, the 2,000 ozzie super troops would not be able to take on the entire country and clean thier military machine out without a few hundred thousand dumb yanks with big tanks ramming everything including each other in the mad drive to iraq, and the airforce indiscrimitely bombing the hell out of anything that moves to draw attention off the small groups of super troops sneaking in, taking care of missiles, and the small, delicate, important stuff. Well take the casualties, dumb we may be, but we are efficent breeders, we shall replace our lost.

Other than that, U guys have done a damn good job.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join