It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hello Everyone!

I must say that I've never encountered a website like ATS before! It's amazing!

Very comforting to know that I'm not the only one out there in the world who is fascinated by the unknown and
curious about so many things in this world and perhaps other worlds?

I've always been fascinated about space, paranormal, legends, conspiracy theories, and folklore.

It's only recent that I've started to stargaze and I hope to learn more about this wonderful hobby!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MWStargazer

Hi how are you?

well I never did this... introduce myself that is... I only started posting answers.

maybe that is why nobody respects me, or I am too critical or philosophical...
Who cares.

WELCOME!!!!!

edit on 8-4-2011 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Stargazer! The wealth of knowledge on this website really is incredible. You can stumble upon the most interesting thread you've ever seen, then find 1000 more just like it. I can honestly say that I learn something new every day while I'm here.

See ya around!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Well I would not say that, the well on this site is random even poisonous...

I would say that though.

I will not deny some info is right, but like people say hard to find even here after all the crap on top of it.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Certainly not everything on this website is true, but that doesn't mean one can't be knowledgeable on the subject of something which is not proven to exist. But, perhaps knowledge wasn't the best word. Maybe I should just say that there is lots of info, on lots of subjects, often presented by intelligent people.
edit on 4/8/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome!

Of course, not everything that is posted on this site is going to be 100% fact. I believe it's up to you, to decide

what you feel is true and what's not. Again, I'm amazed by the various topics on this website. There are SO MANY!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I believe most people on this earth are in for overwhelming events in the near future and being mentally ready and proactive in regards to improving one´s character is going to be extremely valuable I believe.

I cultivate myself in Falun Dafa(an ancient Chinese Qi Gong cultivation of mind and body which is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life...).

I recommend you to read the free e-book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. It is an amazing book about how to become a good person, the book also explains the third eye structure, how people develop supernormal powers through cultivation, the supernormal logics, the meaning of human life etc.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it.

Please read it.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join