It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura suggests that HAARP could have caused Japan Quake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

The former Minnesota governor has accused the United States of deploying its 'tactical weapon,' the HAARP, which 'caused' the recent massive temblor and the ensuing tsunami in Japan.

Jesse was being interviewed by Piers Morgan when he made the accusation.

He went on to say:

“The US's HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) weapon system can cause natural disasters, including earthquakes and tsunamis like the one that happened in Japan,” James George Janos, better known as Jesse Ventura told CNN's Piers Morgan in a recent interview.

At last someone is getting this out into the MSM.

No doubt all the right wing media will be scoffing at this, but it will be interesting to see if Jesse continues to get this message out there.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

The former Minnesota governor has accused the United States of deploying its 'tactical weapon,' the HAARP, which 'caused' the recent massive temblor and the ensuing tsunami in Japan.

Jesse was being interviewed by Piers Morgan when he made the accusation.

He went on to say:

“The US's HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) weapon system can cause natural disasters, including earthquakes and tsunamis like the one that happened in Japan,” James George Janos, better known as Jesse Ventura told CNN's Piers Morgan in a recent interview.

At last someone is getting this out into the MSM.

No doubt all the right wing media will be scoffing at this, but it will be interesting to see if Jesse continues to get this message out there.

www.presstv.ir...

Bah no i wont -

redacted all..

edit on 8/4/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Interesting, I am watching him on AlJazeera now, this man is really winning me over. I first was introduced to him from the thread about the 'womens' show he was on.
I like how he is clear consise and well read - adds credability to a lot of topics in my view.

He is talking about the northen lights in Japan now - blaming HAARP for the Tsunami - did they really see the northen lights there before hand?

I like it - you can also see the podcast on itunes now along with two ex CIA spies.

Thanks for the links

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

For starters PressTV is hardly a credible source. If you have not worked it out Jesse is trying to make a living out of the "Conspiracy Game" selling his book. He is just telling you what you want to hear.Hook line and sinker! Jesse is a very good persuader! This absurd article offers a sensationalist title with no proof. What else could you expect from a terrorist nation like Iran!. Think about it and be honest!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
umm right wing? Since when is the current admin right wing? Since when is HAARP right wing? Or you think somehow magically the right wing is operating HAARP while POTUS is clueless? If the current admin is not right wing and is using HAARP, then why would the "right wing media" try to cover it up?
edit on 8-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

For starters PressTV is hardly a credible source. If you have not worked it out Jesse is trying to make a living out of the "Conspiracy Game" selling his book. He is just telling you what you want to hear.Hook line and sinker! Jesse is a very good persuader! This absurd article offers a sensationalist title with no proof. What else could you expect from a terrorist nation like Iran!. Think about it and be honest!

Press T.V is just as credible as any other News source imo.

Okay their news stories are from an Iranian POV, but why not listen to what they have to say. We already get enough info from the elitist controlled media. I think the truth lies between both sources. It is refreshing to get an alternative perspective.

As for falling Hook, Line & Sinker, the same could be placed upon anyone listening to the MSM, don't you think? Thanks for the input.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
umm right wing? Since when is the current admin right wing? Since when is HAARP right wing? Or you think somehow magically the right wing is operating HAARP while POTUS is clueless? If the current admin is not right wing and is using HAARP, then why would the "right wing media" try to cover it up?
edit on 8-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Well undoubtedly Fox will rip into this and they are as right wing as they come. I would suggest that the current admin goes under the guise of leaning to the left, just as New Labour did in the U.K. But, they are Admin in name only, we all know who really pulls the strings, don't we? Peace.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Interesting, I am watching him on AlJazeera now, this man is really winning me over. I first was introduced to him from the thread about the 'womens' show he was on.
I like how he is clear consise and well read - adds credability to a lot of topics in my view.

He is talking about the northen lights in Japan now - blaming HAARP for the Tsunami - did they really see the northen lights there before hand?

I like it - you can also see the podcast on itunes now along with two ex CIA spies.

Thanks for the links

Peace

Yes he certainly does seem to be picking up momentum. I also like his style and hopefully he will keep getting the message out. I appreciate he is not everyone's ideal, but he certainly seems to be picking up a lot of supporters.

Thanks for the heads up on the podcast, I will listen to them. Peace.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

How do you know he's JUST telling us what we want to hear? So far I haven't heard anything from Jesse Ventura that alarms me, I think he is bringing up a lot of good points that I thought would never make it to the mainstream news. At least Jesse will admit that he doesn't know something.

I think the fact that we see this on the mainstream news means that the American People are waking up to this conspiracy theory stuff that's real. I think that's why ATS's membership has tripled as well. I am hoping for good things in the future with the world. I think most people everywhere in the world are on the same page, I think its our leaders who will have a hard time controlling us, that's why we see them in their last gasps for control (building up a NWO conspiracy, many false flag operations, etc.)

edit on 8-4-2011 by Section69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Agreed most media sources are suspect to say the least but PressTV is something else again. The Hook Line and sinker comment was more about Jesse. He is selling books and telling the conspiracy theorists what they want to hear and trying to sure up potential votes if he decides to run for president. very clear what he is doing!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section69

How do you know he's JUST telling us what we want to hear? So far I haven't heard anything from Jesse Ventura that alarms me, I think he is bringing up a lot of good points that I thought would never make it to the mainstream news. At least Jesse will admit that he doesn't know something.

I think the fact that we see this on the mainstream news means that the American People are waking up to this conspiracy theory stuff that's real. I think that's why ATS's membership has tripled as well. I am hoping for good things in the future with the world. I think most people everywhere in the world are on the same page, I think its our leaders who will have a hard time controlling us, that's why we see them in their last gasps for control (building up a NWO conspiracy, many false flag operations, etc.)

edit on 8-4-2011 by Section69 because: (no reason given)

I agree with you friend. The frightening thing is what will their last ditch attempt be to control us, if like we think, people are finally waking up?

If HAARP can be used to trigger a 9.1 EQ, then expect a lot more to be triggered. Also with the continuous reminder of the threat of dirty bombs or a nuclear explosion, will it just be a matter of time before this prophecy is self fulfilled by TPTB? I really hope not. Peace.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Its a diversion folks, he is on the payroll.

I have as much proof of this statement as he does about his Haarp statement.

pure disinfo at the core, do not be fooled, hold your ground..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Agreed most media sources are suspect to say the least but PressTV is something else again. The Hook Line and sinker comment was more about Jesse. He is selling books and telling the conspiracy theorists what they want to hear and trying to sure up potential votes if he decides to run for president. very clear what he is doing!

Maybe, or maybe he has woken up and has the means to bring this to more of the people. When someone like Jesse starts questioning what is going on, he also runs the risk of being ridiculed and his reputation being damaged. Time will tell of course, but I find it interesting that more attention is being paid to things that were merely consigned to the lunacy of conspiracy theorists not more than 18 months ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
Its a diversion folks, he is on the payroll.

I have as much proof of this statement as he does about his Haarp statement.

pure disinfo at the core, do not be fooled, hold your ground..

Accusations like this are always being bandied against anyone who dares speak out. If we were to take that stance, then nothing would ever get done. I am not suggesting that everyone should fall at the feet of the mighty Jesse Ventura, merely respect him for at least having the backbone to question things publicly.

If you feel that this is disinfo, then why don't you come out and try to move the agenda on? We have to wait for people like him to get the ball rolling. At last things are becoming mainstream news, which is something that we have all questioned in the past.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

if Ventura was to actaully put money he earns from his book etc back into deprograming and the millions of people who will be brainwashed, and has this as his core belief , then maybe I will give credit where it is due.

he is doing nothing more than speculating and selling his snake oil. So it makes good business sense to do so.

I do not agree with it and as yet can find no proof that HAARP causes earthquakes.

The sadness is that people will believe it.

it a double deception, so the truth remains well hidden.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
ok I gave you a star and a flag. The NWO must be livid that people like Jesse are coming out and are not afraid to speak openly. Like Alex Jones, if they off him it would be too obvious. People have been offed before. When I first started hearing about how bad vaccines were and the Gulf War Syndrome, basically it was Dr Len Horowitz exposing it on his website. There were some fishy things happening to people who were investigating.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Better to get news from Iran than the slack-jawed yokels at Fox News.

Amadinejad is actually right on quite a few points. He's also in bed with the West.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

He's also in bed with the West.

How so? Not being rude just would like to know!
edit on 8-4-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
ok I gave you a star and a flag. The NWO must be livid that people like Jesse are coming out and are not afraid to speak openly. Like Alex Jones, if they off him it would be too obvious. People have been offed before. When I first started hearing about how bad vaccines were and the Gulf War Syndrome, basically it was Dr Len Horowitz exposing it on his website. There were some fishy things happening to people who were investigating.

Plenty of people have been offed unfortunately, but again the higher the profile, the less likely. Dr Len Horowitz is also a brave man, speaking out against BIG pharma. I have always found him interesting and informative. He certainly isn't in it for the money, just to get the info out there and the word spread far and wide to assist people in making informed choices. In fact he encourages people to make copies of his DVD's in order to do so.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

if he was on the payroll, why would he be accusing his country? Or do you mean hes on the payroll for SOMEONE ELSE that not part of the U.S?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join