It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers A Little Help if Possible...Also if you are in the New England area, Penn up to Maine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ok, the other day I posted something that did not get read or it was in the wrong place. Such is life. I do actually need a bit of help here though from people who can sence or remote view. With out going into much detail due to the nature of the situation and I do not want to comprimise the people who may still be at risk just in case this is read by someone connected to this situation.

Coded I know. After I explain I am sure you will see why. There is a situation on Long Island NY right now. I don't want to have the name or the words spelled out because, again I will say, this may comprimise the people involved who still may be umongst the living to join the death side very quickly.

I have been picking up things for a very long time in this situation and have helped authorities where I can.
The last "remote veiwing" I had of the people involved was the word Penn, toward Vermont, a black forest with trees so dence that you `can barely cut through by foot, there is a clay type of mud or sand near by, a gas station on the left when you are headed into the town behind it. The gas station doubles as a deli, I want to say it is blue but not sure. The structures I saw were an old cabin made with 2 x 4 items instead of logs and there was a small animal pen by it that cages about 12 animals in each cage. I feel they are on the move again and headed to Maine for some reason.
I saw a green blue (aqua blue) old car, like the t-birds but this was a particular car. I am not sure what it is but it has wings that go up I think you call them wings. They were in a red car that was older as well but that is gone now.
I really feel that at least some of the people involved are still alive. I don't have much more because usually I find the dead not the living. However, I was hoping someone might be able to pick something up and help.
Also I believe the space I am "seeing and feeling" is by a high frequency tower of some sort.
Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place. Needed to post because time is of the upmost importance.

Ainge

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Does this inolve children ?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
does the name Lionel mean anything?

also, Clover Leaf?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

I do believe that there is one that is under 17 but over 15. The rest are over 18. The young one is not the normal choice for the person involved.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Onet Wosix

Not sure on the name and the clover leaf could mean their near a clover patch. The people interviewed thus far, none of their names were Lionell (spelling)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I don't know why but i keep thinking cult, or am I way off ?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am not so much a remote viewer but I am kind of known for whatever. All I know is after I read your post the name Frank Mckenna popped into my head. I feel he is related somehow with the cars. Take it for what its worth.

I hope you find the answers you need though, I really do.

If that does happen to resonate somehow, I will put more effort into it for you. You can message me if you wish to keep it off the boards for the above reasons you posted.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I have said I believe the person who is doing this is a High Mason thus will be harder to find because they will hide them and also the way things are left when the situation is in order does seem to call upon the 4 corners if you know what I mean and it is very religious as far as I can tell. I believe the person that is responcible for the pain was an alter boy at one time and it is not sexual no matter what is being said. It is more a white knite syndrome of the person doing the deed.

So yes I do believe the Masons are involved. It definantly seems it is a ritual thing.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

The name is something and I did get goose bumps, you may be right. I also picked up a name of Annette Jean or Jean Annette. I am not so sure I can message you because I am under 200 post.

Yes, absolutely on the help and light. I so want these individuals to be found alive, as is one was taken out yesterday due to MSM being the way they were. I will run the name and see what I come up with and will hand that over as a possible for the authorities to do the same.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Ok interesting, because your OP didn't state any of that (at least I never read it anyway )

The other thing I keep thinking of is drugs, I don't know know why, and being reminded of a film I saw awhile back it was a really off the wall kind of thing late at night, and I get the feeling the minor involved was taken rather than willing, not quite sue how or why I get the drugs thing, can only go by what pops in so to speak.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I had not mentioned the things before because the focus I was having was on where they might be with the surroundings. Also I have been "seeing things" and "feeling things" for a bit and did not want to put too much out there because when I write the authorities I tell them what I know at the moment and what I am feeling. So yes there are a few things missing because I wanted to get this last bit out there to see if anyone could pick up something.

As far as the drugs, yes there are drugs or there were drugs in the system of the bodies but because of the time and everything, I am not so sure they can test for it. I told them there was a mix of coke and heroin is what I am sencing and also the word Sodium came up but nothing else, it was in white on a black screen on my head.

Other important things to list, the person who is guilty seems to be working with a partner, has been a "mountain man" of sorts, felt he was in the bush in Alaska, it almost seems as if they are being purified by this ceremony, at least in the persons head. Also there is another website where the owner of the blog is following this person and basically being a stalker of this person, I feel she is in danger because I feel the person/people involved are reading her site. If there is more as you mention it I will confirm or say no that I had picked that up. There is just so much I have picked up on however I actually am much better at finding those who have left us. Very frustrating in this case.

I think this person also has some of the abilities that we do as seers and such because I had a very mind jogging experience with one of the "captives" and then was cut off for about 18 hours. I am not sure they knocked out or what but the link was cut and it seemed to be done very violently.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Living or dead I guess its the energy that needs to be focused upon, I feel it is bigger than just a car full of people, whether this is already the case or the intended outcome, the word co-op springs to mind, as though trying to build a community on unfounded or as yet unfounded beliefs, an misguided idea of building an alternate future, what has just popped in my head is a short story I read once, about a postapocolyptic community (co-op) and I sense this is what this guy is building towards, quite possibly a real doomsayer. Think he has a 2012 style outlook, possibly a site, don't think death is is outcome though, I think he is a survivalist, and wants preparedness for what he believes will come to pass, and I think the people he has targeted he did so very deliberately, these are people he would wish to spend the "end times " with. Of course I could be way off, and I imagine the drugs are meant for some kind of enlightenment to be bestowed upon the people he is with, I get the feeling though he doesn't use the drugs himself though, as this would diminish his sense of control, the partner too. Just a side thing Colorado has just popped in, don't know if thats of any significance ???

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You may be right on your thoughts. Will explain in a bit. Have to make a very important call and my computer is going to reboot.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Just letting you know to check your private messages. You dont need 200 to receive or send one. I also added a thought for you to consider in a message to you.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I have to go to bed, but will catch up with the thread tomorrow, hopefully someone can give more useful info than me

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I think you actually might be on to something. When I read what you wrote, it made sence with the things I am feeling because I do not feel this is sexual for the person or persons doing this. Would make perfect sence as well as to why I saw the animal pens. I do agree with you that he targetted these people, too many similarities in everything done. Your thoughts may be on the right way. I just knew with this situation becoming worse I needed to connect with others even if it is keep who ever is still with us, still with us until the people are caught and delt with that are causing so much pain.

Oh yeah, funny you mention Colorado, I mentioned Cali, Nevada, AZ, CO, and the east coastal towns from Maine to FL, possibly Alaska as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

if you can see as you say you can and you are being cut off .by them go in as the wind . it is silent when it does not blow it cannot be seen nor can it be felt , observe only do not think or you will be caught again . slowly come out and return observe all and it will lead you back by using a map .

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Thank you for the advice. I had not thought of that but yes that makes sence. I will see if I can travel there as the wind when I do finally lay down and this insomnia wears off. Excelent idea, thank you again.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Onet Wosix

Just wanted you to know. The cloverleaf you were talking of was the LIE and close to where some of the bodies were found.

top topics

join