It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already have contact to ET and most people dont know it or dont believe it

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I coulndnt make it through the first video. Personally, all I see is an acting class failure.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
reply to post by Fazza!

riding waves also means that u ride them as they come...its a whole mix. As u see now: u are not manifesting ur wishes here always..but now is a timeframe where we can understand that we create all the time, also by "not wishing" something. As it would be not easy for you to fly on this realm and to levitate..u agreed to that package when u wished to become a human...Just follow ur highest joy and u can not go wrong..thats the thing.

I think you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this here. Just like this channeling charlatan ropes in the suckers, you're introducing his material here to all the "highly suggestible" on ATS. Just because someone is of lower intelligence or is gullible doesn't mean you can exploit them. I politely ask you to discontinue this and close the thread. It is the only decent thing to do.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
... He talks about your body shifting into billions of parallel realities every second as you move, which makes absolutely no sense. This is the only reality and we move within it. Why would we need to pass through billions of still realities in order to produce movement? ...

I know this was earlier on.. But i wanted to comment that i have felt like this a lot of my life. Sometimes when i achieve a higher state through meditation, My memories are all "snapshots"'. I can remember everything from my life in the exact detail. And when i look back on these memories, they are all extremely fast "snapshots" as if it was an unlimited old movie real that moved at hundreds of frames per second.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If hes selling himself i think hes a fraud

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmarkai

That's a little out of order - it's his thread so he has every right to discuss it here. And if you're suggesting I'm gullible then you're the one making assumptions, for if you'd read my earlier posts you'd have seen that I have a solid grasp of the metaphysical concepts and have viewed the subject matter with a very open mind.

I don't want to start a flame war but if you don't like the subject of the thread and don't have any constructive criticism then don't post in here

Just follow ur highest joy and u can not go wrong..thats the thing.

That seems to be the resounding conclusion of Bashar's message - now I just need to act on it! Thanks kauskau

edit on 7/4/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
OP,
Come on!!!
What a bunch of ,,,, nonsense ( to be polite and not get my post edited)!

First, NO HIGHER BEING/ET/MASTER, manifest TROUGH A PERSON.
They can ACT by themselves! theres no need for this 'Puppeteer" show.
The only entities that manifest trough other persons are the evil ones.
Remember this folks, don't fall for it.

Second, for me that was just a (bad) skit.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Darryl is a good actor but not good enough. He slips in and out of accents and mannerisms way too much. He also says absolutely nothing of any significance. Just another charlatan trying to make a living. Move along folks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Every single position of an atom, electron, quark, string, whatnot, causes a split in the multiple dimensions. Ya, It's that complicated. But easily comprehended if you know and accept that there are "levels" of observation/comprehension.

Take for example a simple recipe for bread. Sure you can mix the ingredients up and end up with yummy bread. But when it comes down to the details... Did you grind the flower? Raise the animal that you get lard from? Mix it yourself or even cook it. Nope. And if you did, did you farm the grain. Plow the dirt. Make it Rain. Cause Photosynthesis? Nope. But something did... And it was transparent to your reality.
edit on 4/8/2011 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
He says that we move through a billion dimensions simultaneously and unconsciously, and that we do it automatically and thats why we are so special, but that means animals do it to and have that ability because every time they move they must be doing the same thing...yet there is no mention about animals....I think this person just mashes a bunch of theological ideas into his own and comes up with something on his own, doubt this is real, it does look like acting, you could tell that whenever he starts describing stuff using his hand for imagery he turns to his hand and briefly opens his eyes while talking as bashar, yet when he turns to the audience he squints and never opens his eyes...weird imo...I say charlatan.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ID19228806
If he's selling himself i think hes a fraud

VERY PERCEPTIVE OF YOU! As a professional marketer/salesman myself, I can look at people and discern if they're on the "up-and-up". (IMO) In the first You-Tube video, during the introduction, Mr. Basher is looking over the audience and counting up his earnings for that session... i.e. "$50 per head X 100 audience members equals $5,000 for me today!". From the looks of his saturation of You Tube, this guy (or his agency) has a good grasp of saturation marketing.
-CWM

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I think most people KNOW we have had contact but most of those people don't want to admit it! There is no way we came from where we were in 1850 to where we are know without a little help.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Never heard of this guy before, but watched like 4 of his vid's op, and he is explaining the basic concepts of reality, and perception and manifestation among other things. Though he charges people money for his show, I do believe this guy is more entertaining then most shows you have to pay for that I seen people pay for, definitely more entertaining and educational then most mainstream television programs.
So whatever, it's interesting none the less and people can do what they want with there money, after all it's there energy. And in this dimension they usually use that energy to bomb stuff, and play the pyramid game, which is fun and all, but it does get old.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Alien contact is real, but I doubt that this Bashar event is real. He talks about your body shifting into billions of parallel realities every second as you move, which makes absolutely no sense. This is the only reality and we move within it. Why would we need to pass through billions of still realities in order to produce movement? That means these "parallel realities" are all basically still snapshots that are put together to form a video. Yes, UFOs are real and I don't doubt that extraterrestrials exist, but there are too many hoaxers out there now and it's a leap of faith to believe someone who claims to be communicating with them telepathically while explaining a bunch of conceptual material that isn't supported by evidence.

This.

For some who claim to be open minded this reality isn't enough. Usually the same people see evil and conspiracies everywhere; it must be a harsh state of mind to live in. When any human claims to be in special contacts with aliens, please don't make yourselves and every UFO-"believer" a fool by blindly believing him/her.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrothead0333
reply to post by kauskau

I think most people KNOW we have had contact but most of those people don't want to admit it! There is no way we came from where we were in 1850 to where we are know without a little help.

What contact? I've been trying to find that the past three years and apparently it's hard to find even for one who wants to believe, so how could someone who doesn't want to believe.

And if the only proof you can give is "there is no way we came from where we were in 1850 to where we are know without a little help" well that's just ignorant and wrong.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
The frightening part is that these people are allowed to vote. My hope is that they latch on to a useful cult like Heavens Gate; useful in the sense that they serve humanity by self-sterilizing themselves so as to not contaminate the gene pool.

my idea exactly***. For democracy to work, it's vital all participants are capable of getting and understanding the facts any policy is dealing with.

Over the last couple of decades this new mantra came up: "everyone is entitled to an opinion" or, as someone stated it in a post in this thread: "we are free to believe".
Now think about this: is it possible to say that some opinions are just plain stupid (because they contradict the facts or because they bring in assumptions that are just very implausible)? Now what if a majority of people share that stupid opinion, does that make that opinion more valid? Or, to put it with an example: was Hitler right, just because 3 million Germans seemed to think so (together with European Royal Dynasties and American Business Tycoons, what a nice company)?

I really struggle with this thing: on the one hand i feel this comedian in the video isn't really telling harmful stuff, and he might even inspire some people to start thinking. At the same time he's trying to filll the voids of uncertainty with a bunch of mixed-up BS that comes from almost every single tradition, making it sound very very New Age.

*** I don't share your "hope". If that part wasn't in your post, I would have starred it.
Instead of wishing people to terminate their line of genes in some way, wouldn't it be more human to plea for a political system that appreciates education? A system that doesn't flirt with this religion-BS?

edit on 8-4-2011 by NeverSleepingEyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by NeverSleepingEyes because: added the note

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastdragon
He says that we move through a billion dimensions simultaneously and unconsciously, and that we do it automatically and thats why we are so special, but that means animals do it to and have that ability because every time they move they must be doing the same thing

He is not saying that we are special in that..there is nothing else than shifiting through different "nows". The thing is: reality is all about the subject (which is not perceivable) not the object of awareness.
u get it wrong...as its not your Body that is shifting through dimensions...its not a cat that is shifting. Its the awareness of the cat.
And of course he speaks about animals. (dont judge about something u only know a litttle from) .

He often talks about Dolphins and wales.

Our way of perceiving reality is really flat and has nothing to do with the process that is really happening. There is not SUBJECT in a body.....Body is Object to Subject

edit on 8-4-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Bashar about "evil" ...i like the way he integrates even "evil" in a positive way. (scroll down for the video and WATCH THE WHOLE THING u people that are scared of evil and manipulation )

when i listen to some of the negative stuff of the hardcore sceptics and feel the way they talk i can only say: ok u maybe thinking i am an idiot believing in stuff like that but the way u speak with me shows me: i rather believe in something which gives ma an harmonious way of thinking and a way of feeling one with everyone else than believe in what u are trying to say and have ur kind of vibrations (mistrust, fear, paranoia, mistrust in the own senses, seing liars everywhere, thinking that all the people that saw ufos, had contact , wrote books, channel, heal,tell they are awakend..->are liars and only "jesus" or atheism is our savior etc etc) ..i feel u energy and i dont want it ; )

Its really easy . And i thank god that i can trust myself and dont have to trust people who just feel that there is only fraud and the only save place is the science or believe in jesus.
THIS AND THAT my friends...as i said. I am not naive..i dont believe in much people..
There are only 6 beings i trusted totally in my life: bashar is one of them.
And believe me: even if it does not seem like that for u.i am a hardcore sceptic in terms of trusting people because i know-> we as humans often only know the soup of the soup and quote it again and again acting like we would be the originator of that information or cognition ...In truth we often don´t really understand the things in depth. We talk about the quantum theories as if we would really understand it in its depth and think it is totally understood by us that zeros and ones (mp3s) can sound so cool..only a very few people are not idiots
ok? So if u want to provoke my nihilistic view on humans..u can have it. But bashar is not human. Thats what i just know. And i can not proof it. sorry

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
and please do me a favor. For all the ones that just dont want to watch it.... watch the last video ilinked about "evil"-> www.youtube.com...

NOt to believe its real but to get a really hopeful concept about the "evil". . Because i know one thing.Since i thought about his concepts about evil..i really got more positive about evil..and can also perceive what he says. And this changes everything. And i wish that as much people as possible can have this concept about evil and live it (it would be good world if we could that).
I dont care who is right and wrong. I just care about: do concepts work in a good way in my life? Thats what counts. Because: things like that-> we will not know who is right until we are dead, ufos land, or a wonder happens.. In the state of "not being sure" its good to just use concepts as tools for a good life. And this concepts can give me a positive view on things. And thats whats important.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This one's really worth watching! Bashar describes the stages leading to official open contact before 2033...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join