It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello friends!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am a retired restaurateur just kicking it here in FL. I heard about ats through a good friend and have been directed here quite a lot while looking up things on the web. Been over here so much that I thought I would join and get in on the discussion. I did not think I could introduce myself until after I had 20 posts so maybe I have run into some of you here already. Interested in the UFO subject mostly, but do have strong political opinions - more than willing to share. "My side" (I guess you could call me a disenchanted Dem) is down a few points presently, but I have nothing but faith liberal progressives will recover and...well, liberally progress!
I have been referred to as a "Jesus freak" but I am really just his biggest fan. I don't wear my religion on my sleeve and tend to dislike methods and actions of people involved in organized religion.
Even Christianity and Christs message has been corrupted beyond recognition and useful purpose in my opinion but that will remain for another thread!
I also am interested in and follow subjects like secret societies, Mars, hollow earth and NWO. I am old enough to be able to look back and laugh at life without taking it all too seriously. No kids so when I go that is the end of my line. When I see the shaky condition the entire planet is in it makes me glad I never had children. If I had children I would have liked to leave them something more than what we are leaving these kids today.
Still, it isn't over until it is over and I remain optimistic. My faith will see me through times I doubt everything and I have some good gut instincts - served me well all these years.
I have a few pets. Love animals, partial to them probably more than human beings I have known, with a very few exceptions. I am taking care of my elderly mother who is 93 years old and still going strong, fortunately. I have a few irons left in the fire, a screenplay and some interesting stock shares that I hope see me into my retirement and golden years although these feel more like "my aluminum years" if you catch my drift. Other than that, eating pizza, and wasting some time on the computer - I go fishing in the Florida Keys every chance I get.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post - Looking forward to seeing you around the website in the future! Best Regards
Stfrancisofboca

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Welcome to the board, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself with the plethora of information knocking about on here.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for the warm welcome.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Appreciate that and think I will indeed. Kind regards as well!

new topics

top topics

join