It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Policeman Has Close Encounter of The Third Kind; This Morning!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
sounds semi legit.
i think i have seen a black triangle before but it was far from quiet. the sound actually resonated inside my chest. like someone with "subs" in their car.

the supposed clicks he heard inside his house made me think of "Signs".

its frightened to think that all of it just disappeared, seems like when he made eye contact everything from that point on was erased and he was put right back where he was standing. kinda of like old school camera tricks, stop recording, make your changes, hit record again.

if i crawled back into bed, i think my significant other would have smelled the sh-- in my pants soon as i entered the room. haha.

good story none the less.

-esq

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I truly am a believer but something about the story does not sit right, its almost a reinvention of Close encounters of the 3rd kind, the lights bleeding thru the doors and windows, the sunburn , the terrified dog, the missing time etc etc.

I really want to go for it but its just too 'classic'

I think people are more impressed because its apparently a Police man (with FBI training).

All this and its anonymous...Sorry, my feelings say there's something not right about this and I'm not normally like that, I tend to listen and trust a lot of what I hear unless there some obvious errors.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
see, if it was me, I'd wake my wife up because I'd consider it quite important and worth disrupting her sleep over if there was a UFO hovering over my house. Mainly because a) i'd want someone else to witness the event b) i'd be so excited/scared that I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

I smell BS. The fact that this guy is a "police man" adds no weight whatsoever. Here In the UK you don't need much of a brain to become the law. Infact you don't really need to be much of anything these days. I'd expect it's the same in the US. You'd have hoped, given his training in investigation, documenting and evidence, that he might have actually followed some of these procedures to properly capture the evidence. But no.....

edit on 6-4-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm not saying its made up, but people seem to think police officers are more creditable. Who's to say this is really a cop?

I remember a police officer who told the world he had found the corpse of Bigfoot.

He sold it to someone for 50 thousand but when they had it tested, it was just a rubber gorilla suit and he lost his job.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
Sound very interesting. Ofcourse here at ATS if there are no pictures or video, its a hoax. AND if you do have pictures or video, and those images can be reproduced by other means, its a hoax. So the way I see it, if anybody comes with a story, pictures or video, and it can be reproduced using software or just pure creativeness, lol its a hoax...hahahaha. So what pray tell, would survive ATS you ask....lol..nothing. Everything can be reproduced this day and age. So everything is a hoax. Im slowly starting to see that even if a ufo landed and actually allowed itself to be video'd, photograph'd and even had a one on one conversation, then reentered its ship and left....lol....unless this happened with the right people here on ATS...it would be a hoax....Disclosure is useless. Evidence will be hoaxed. I hope the retired cop doesnt have a repeat visitor. And if he did i wouldnt tell anyone. besides no one would believe him anyway...lol

ps: For what its worth, I believe him. But without proof, its all just words in the wind, and with proof, lol,,,,it wont matter.

i love the way you said this. nobody will ever believe and thats fine. leave the ones who are skeptics to keep wondering. obviously their minds are incapable of thinking of the unthinkable. let them focus on what they want while we can save ourselves. i know the truth and im happy to say it. a years worth of research has changed my life forever.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

I have very sketchy memories of it possibly being abducted for the first time at around 2 but my most vivid begin at around 8.

I have had it mentioned a few times on ATS that I should videotape these encounters. Anybody who has been abducted knows this is virtually impossible! First off by this point they KNOW what I am going to do before I do it. They read my mind. When you are taken you are rendered helpless. It is like being drugged. If I had an ongoing camera in the room they would know it and disable it.

They come and go as they please, they do not need always need a craft. If they are the gatekeepers of time in this dimension then they control it. They have the ability to put everything to "sleep" within a 30 mile radius supposedly. Makes sense as I have been taken in broad daylight as if time just stood still. I am 100% convinced the world military and governments are completely in the know of what is going on too.

In our scope of reasoning between good and bad what they do is bad, but these ET's(mostly drone like grays but have had others present including nordic, taller greys, lizard looking things, and a short buddha bellied tan guy with a smile that took up his entire face)do not operate on our moral level. They do not perceive good or bad, cause or effect.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I call BS on this one. The sleeping wife doesn't add up. He claims the dog was barking like crazy. German Shepherds have a loud intimidating bark when they are upset/disturbed and can be heard a mile away. There's no way anyone in the house would be able to sleep through that kind of barking. She must have been in a coma. Total BS.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Just to add some leavening to your post. I had an experience myself when I was 16 that went on for a good 20 minutes. My brother was sleeping in the same room and even though I was up and down creaking stairs, shaking antique wardrobes and shouting at him from about 6 feet away he did not awaken. Partners and spouses and other co-habitators not awakening during events like these seems to be a fairly regular feature of these first hand accounts. Plus these are retired folks. No telling what it may take to get them to sleep through the night. I don't think the wife sleeping through it are grounds for BS.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Reading that makes me think that if I see a big bright light outside my house in the sky then there is no way in Heck that I am going out there to investigate.

Losing a few hours and being gang probed does not sound appealing at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sunburn? I hope it's not a radiation burn. This kind of reminded me of the Vicki Landrum UFO sighting case.

It is believed that the radiation burns were an inadvertent effect of the UFO’s engines. Other UFO witnesses have experienced similar symptoms but all to a lesser degree. This case remains the worst on record. UFO landing sites also often test positive for radioactive traces.

Vicki Landrum UFO case

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sensemaker
b. So if this light was so bright and disturbing don't you think SOMEONE else would have seen it? Like a 16 year old thats been awake 15 hours playing call of duty black ops or something?

At 3:15 AM I highly doubt many people were even awake, as the OP says, the dog had to come to the room to wake him up.

And if you've ever witnessed someone playing COD Black Ops then you should know they go into a trance like state while playing, and all things not COD become oblivious. I've watched my friends get so into that game they can't even hear their cell phone ringing and it's right in front of them. So to say a 16 yr old who is brainwashed enough to participate in mind controlling games would have noticed something like this is a little far-fetched to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

I know that this is short of two lines but I wanted to say that this is one of the more pithy and sensible statements that I have read on this thread. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
I call BS on this one. The sleeping wife doesn't add up. He claims the dog was barking like crazy. German Shepherds have a loud intimidating bark when they are upset/disturbed and can be heard a mile away. There's no way anyone in the house would be able to sleep through that kind of barking. She must have been in a coma. Total BS.

Your dog barking point is exactly what I thought, I have a golden retriever & when he barks late at night, we all wake up with with a junt. As much as id like to believe this story you have to consider that its not difficult to make this up, unfortunatly too many things just dont make sense, considering he was a police officer (allegedly) you would expect his trained brain to get to work straight away and at least try to a camera.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
This story smells awful. Red flags all over the place, so many I don't know where to start. I believe others have covered the basics, so I would just be repeating them.

Agreed. The story sounds like a conglomeration of a lot of UFO/abduction memes that anybody could put together with no trouble at all. Very unimaginative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join