It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now, what about FACEBOOK ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Soon as I answered on delicate Egyptian matters (not recent protest related), my link to facts were removed. As soon as I answered Freemason matters with a link to historical US President Freemasons' link, it was also removed. OK, the above and complaints read from other FB family...

Is it just me/us FB members, or is FB lucrative on what's acceptible there? Dunno
Like the place, but where is it heading?

Decoy

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
hmm...maybe use tiny url on facebook, thats how i get links on there that would otherwise be denied...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Did you post it on someones status? People might've removed your post. I've also noticed that Facebook mobile would glitch out on my old phone and not post a status, or send a message.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
To be honest I had the same suspicion regarding free speech on facebook. I posted a link once about the CIA being involved in the ongoing Libyan matters, the post was removed for a few hours till it became visible again on my profile page, as if some entity was going over the information to make sure that it had no sensible information or data that was not meant to be publicised.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
They booted me off for talking about the same thing, well worse things.
Hypothetical situations!

Thank god ATS actually has intelligent people censoring the material.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I've yet to encounter anything of the sort. The only time I had a post removed was on the 'I Love Being Black' fan page and I referenced Obama not being black and it was removed but I would say by the admins of that thread and not the FB admins. I regularly post topics of conspiracy and things I've heard on their site with no resistance. Perhaps I'm not bad enough on their terrorism threat list.. Even though I make it a point to scream BOMB and NUKE and ASSASSINATION every time I speak over the phone.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Are you a decoy?

You keep pulling me away from important topics with your semi-rants.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Are you speaking to me?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

No, to the OP...who just happens to be named decoy.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Facebook is almost certainly run by intelligence agencies:

Google too..

new topics

top topics

join