It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Attack Technique - IaI - Technique 1

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

It's all good. I'm just glad people are participating. Someone is gonna learn SOMETHING when it's all done. =)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by iamilluminati

Why on earth would you want to inflict such negativity on anyone?

Have you ever pondered on the possibility that you are actually inflicting it on yourself as well?

Can't make out what use this has. Then again, free will is paramount.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamilluminati
reply to post by mr-lizard

Not you being scared; but you trying to scare people off from my thread. This stuff isn't for every one and I understand why some people get upset.

No i'm simply giving advice. Not to upset you, or detract from the thread, but some would have us believe that negativity attracts negativity.

Why not use your self and do something good, instead of channelling hatred? Fix the solution instead of destroying it. That's all i'm saying.

The Three-Fold Law is the belief and principle on which magick is used. This law relates to the use of power and energy, for when used, power is returned to the sender, three times the level it was sent out.

Used in relation with the ethos, “Do what thy wilt, though it harm none” (as stated in the Wiccan Rede), witches take great care when preparing and casting spells that no harm should come to others because of it.

www.buddhanet.net...

"All living beings have actions (Karma) as their own, their inheritance, their congenital cause, their kinsman, their refuge. It is Karma that differentiates beings into low and high states."

Keep the thread flowing, by all means - but as long as you put negativity onto something or someone, then expect people to warn you.

edit on 6-4-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well Op, I have a few things to say about people, like you, who choose to use your minds power to harass others. Yes it can be effective, just like focusing a horrible mood on someone can affect theirs. We were designed to be interactive, receptive creatures, and have the means to protect and defend our minds, as well as communicate, and as you so candidly illustrated, to abuse others with. One of my favourite defences is to envision/conjure up/pray for fluid mirror shields that repulse all energy back upon the abuser. There's no need to adopt someone elses horrible mood.

I've had recent practice with the out-of-control energy vibes from a psychotic demonaic I have the misfortune of having as a neighbour. He may be downstairs, but the rages he builds himself up into, the temper flares (stamping around, slamming doors, running into furniture?), and the nearly daily arguments he manages to find with his girlfriend are source to much ill-guided power and obstinate inability to solve problems in effective ways.

Life has a way of returning the favour to those who dish it. I wish you many, many headaches and lost opportunities in return for the misery you bring to others, and advocate as "effective methods" to others here. Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Is this a challenge? I ask because you seem to be making some passive aggressive / thinly veiled threats and hoping me harm. Care to elaborate?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but you would use this method to create balance within yourself. Simplified somebody does something negative towards you and changes your energy. And you attack by sending your negative energies to them finding your balance.

For the naysayers if I had any uncertainties about whether this is right or wrong, justified or unjustified I would leave it alone. But deep down we all know when someone deserves to "feel bad" for their actions towards you. This is not just about attacking and tormenting another person. This is about finding your own balance within. It may sound bad to justify a negative action but its like our justice system on a tiny scale. Someone does bad and they are punished. I would only use this as a reactionary tool.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ya I was military too man. Four years and two tours in Iraq later and you know what I realized at the end of it all? We were wrong on every level imaginable. AQI was a &(*7ing joke. Ever since I got out I decided I was going to change who and what I was. I was a hyper-aggressive Marine and all that ever caused anyone was pain, including myself. I'm no hippy (my CCW will attest to that) but violence IS wrong and should only be used as an absolute last resort.

You're case with "John" is a good example. Is diminishing the quality of another's life worth increasing the quality of your own? I say no, but as a previous poster mentioned free will is paramount. Just my thoughts on the subject.

link   

edit on 7-4-2011 by Hoping4Wisdom because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 7-4-2011 by Hoping4Wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I am by no means knowledgeable enough on this to author a thread about it. I only know what I know and that's pretty much all here (barring what I didn't think of). I'm sure there's so much more I don't.
Animals have the most amazing energy and personalities- very pleasing and grounding for me. I know someone who rescues ferrets and Great Danes (of all breeds). They're extremely cute.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You know I can't stop thinking about this thread. For those who are opposed to the op. How do you suggest you deal with people who won't listen to the voice of reason? Those people who would deny your thoughts before you even open your mouth. Other than physical violence which shouldn't even be an option what are your choices.

I'm starting to feel like even if you use this in response to an attack of sorts it won't be true balance that you find. True balance can only be found without outside influences. Other people may try to unbalance you but at the end of the day you either let your emotions run your life or you don't. I guess my question is, how do your reach out to severely unbalanced people?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Isn't there enough negative energy in the world as it is? Too much, even? What's the point of elevating yourself to be able to use thought energy if you're just going to use it to spread petty negative energy?

People shouldn't be wasting time and effort on raising negative energy, especially something so horrible as basing an attack on a vision of someone being blown to bits.

How about you take the time and energy you would've spent attacking someone and instead work to bring some positive energy into people's lives? Maybe even to the person you were going to attack, in the hopes they'll warm up to you!

Negative options are never your only options.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think that OP is trying to lead some folks down the primrose path, so to speak. Anything that unnecessarily harms another being should be considered one of the foulest things you can do, as should interfering with another being's life. Just because others are willing to stoop that low, it doesn't mean that it's acceptable for YOU. Once you begin to consider those acceptable paths, you have started down a very dangerous road. Dangerous because it means several things for you. First, that one day you will start some s*** with somebody who will either passively or actively turn it around on you. And second, it's unhealthy for the spirit.

It isn't generically the use of such techniques which presents the problem; if you've been engaged in a psychic war with another individual, for example, and said person has attacked you already, striking back is acceptable. (It would be better to utilize something more... heh, karmically appropriate, like mirroring it all back at them with some amplification in the mix...) However, merely tormenting a normal person for being a jerk is petty and not the way you should go about life. For all you know, that jerk who treats you like garbage has a home life that would make you weep for him and understand more than enough why he takes out his misery on other people. It would be more productive to send positive, healing energy his way, by whatever means you prefer, and into the areas of his life where he finds his agony. Indeed, you can instead visualize pleasant things and send those to your enemy, using the same method outlined in this thread... or other ways. You don't cure an ill by attacking a symptom of it. You don't create a healthy situation with unhealthy actions.

When given the choice to perpetuate negativity, or inject something more positive, why oh why would you choose negativity? It lowers you to the same position of all you consider foul. There is no need to get even, especially when you must debase yourself to do so.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina
Every attack you send to someone will have consequences and karma. Your weakness is your ego and self. This is the cause of all your suffering and dissatisfaction in life. Every thought of ill will also causes you suffering even if it is in your own mind. Try sending loving kindness and forgiveness. This is the only way the world will change for the better.

Exactly.

When I read the OP I just wonder why TH someone would want to do such an awful thing.

Negative thoughts create their own entities that attack the thinker and mess with their lives.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: iamilluminati

Is there a way to "recognize" you're under psychic attack and not just having a "regular" headache? Is there a way to protect oneself from attack without resorting to "attacking" your attacker--to let them be "eatin' up" by their own negative karma?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: iamilluminati

My first thought of this technique was voodoo revenge. I would never practice this technique because life is difficult and we all have bad days, with some people having bad times that last a very long time. So, I put my energies into techniques that remove and cleanse negativity within/out me and, voila, I am now free to focus on a more positive path for myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join