It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might turn into a metal cog.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I've been a lurker for a couple of years. I generally find that as I'm reading a thread my opinion will generally be covered at some point, so I've not felt the need to open an account and post. In fact, I still find this to be the case most of the time. So, why did I finally open an account?

I'm in my last quarter of college. My degree will be a Bachelors in Financial Services, and most likely I'll be working for a very large investment firm.

I'm a very active currency trader, and I have a deep fascination with the markets in general. My interest in conspiracy theories has influenced my trading style to the extent that without it, I would still be a losing trader (like 95% of other "retail" traders).

My point is, I want to contribute to the world. I want to help my brothers and sisters around the world. I want to live with freedom and peace.

It feels to me, at this time, that my current path is very self-serving. I feel that the industry I've spent the last 8 years priming myself for will lead me to be nothing more than a small cog in the machine that is removing the liberty of my brothers and sisters.

I just wanted to put that out there, and this is why I opened an account here.

Thanks to anyone and everyone who took the time to read this.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. There is so much that each of us can do to make this world a better world. If all of us would awaken to the "reality" of things, this world would transform very quickly. Cheers!

JAK

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS flapper.

new topics

join