It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A way to make others know we are fighting the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Oberlin

If you think that being secretive and signing petitions will change something then you are decieving yourself because they don't give a damn about that and if you are secretive, then what, you need to take action and make them know we are here and if they bash the movement and try to label us then we can do the same as they do, deny it and give statemants.

And Anonymous, what the hell, they are a bunch of hackers that know how to do a DDoS attack, big what, that doesn't change anything because they can always improve their servers so that a DDos attack is not even felt. A good thing they could do is to hack and get information but they are too scared to do so and probably because they have no idea how...

And at the teenager bit, were you talking about me personally?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

That entire post only goes further to prove my points.

You keep on talking about taking action against the NWO, as does a large part of this entire board, but rarely give explanations as to how this is to be accomplished in a successful and productive manner. Spray painting graffiti telling people to fight the NWO? Assuming it isn't washed off, most people would ignore it as "some crazy people doing crazy things". Making videos on Youtube? Assuming those aren't pulled off for some bull# reason (I can see it now: "It violates DMCA"), it is highly unlikely they will make any impact whatsoever. An Anti-NWO video usually has give or take 2,000 views, while Rebecca Black's Friday (which in my opinion, is an absolutely horrible song that only highlights how low the music industry is ready to go) song has 88 million or so views.

All I'm doing is noticing how unproductive threads such as these are. We constantly talk and post about what the NWO is doing, who they are, how they plan to oppress us, etc. But we usually fail to go further than just that. And in the few occasions we do get an idea out, simple logic shows how easily it can be undone. I just in the last post how going public and declaring an anti-NWO group could be suicide. Well then, if you're so sure of yourself, go ahead. Go out and declare to the NWO that you are here, and that you know about them. It's the equivalent as to charing into the middle of a battlefield with guns going off all around you. They'll find some way to bring you down faster than you can blink. If they can't charge you with something, they'll make something up, or maybe just tag you as minor potential threat, and monitor you. Why not? Who says they can't? Who says they aren't most likely monitoring you right in some way right now? After all, we are frequent posters on the Internet's biggest conspiracy website. They probably have our IP addresses, along with all our posts, logged somewhere in case they need them.

As for denying slander? I'm sure that will work; just like the US government denies it's in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Libya, for the oil. Hell, it's worse for us; we don't control the media. They do. I can see half the nation's pundits and news outlets discrediting, then making fun out of us in some way or another, while the other half simply ignore us.

All I've done is propose a few things we can feasibly do. You seem to believe petitions and public campaigns do squat. On the contrary, they are quite successful. For example: The Brazilian "clean record" law was a bold proposal that banned any politician convicted of crimes like corruption and money laundering from running for office. With nearly 25% of their Congress under investigation for corruption, such a bill would normally be impossible to pass. Corrupt politicians who exploit the people for their own benefit would remain in power. In response, Avaaz.org launched the largest online campaign in Brazilian history, helping to build a petition of over 2 million signatures, 500,000 online actions, and tens of thousands of phone calls. They fought corrupt congressmen daily as they tried every trick in the book to kill, delay, amend, and weaken the bill. They lost. The bill eventually passed Congress. As we speak, many corrupt politicians are being kicked out. I don't know about you, but I good to have actually gotten SOMETHING done rather than just continuously posting here. If you want to read about other such victories, here's a link:

www.avaaz.org...

As for your comment about Anonymous, you seem to be out of touch with recent news. Anyone can DDOS. But they hacked into HBGary, a technology security company. Yes, this is one of those big and "important" IT companies that assists the US government in technical manners. These are the guys that are supposed to be untouchable, and the hardest to break into.

You know what Anonymous did? On February 5-6th of this year, Anonymous hacked the company website, copied tens of thousands of documents from HBGary, posted tens of thousands of company e-mails online, and usurped the CEO's Twitter account. Oh, and they allegedly wiped his iPad (:lol
, though it was never confirmed. They even came out and gave a step-by-step explanation as to how they did it. I can only understand parts of it, but enough to get the message: that some of these guys are serious pros when it comes to computer hacking. Here's the link to the story:
arstechnica.com...

Oh, and they got information. Loads of it: They unveiled an entire plot by HBGary Federal, Bank of America, Palantir Technologies, Berico Technologies, and the law firm Hunton & Williams (Recommended to Bank of America by US Justice Department) to launch a dirty campaign against Wikileaks (Bank of America is nervous about them, so that pretty much confirms they have a lot of dirty laundry) that included proposals to fabricate "false documents", "proactive tactics against WikiLeaks include feeding the fuel between the feuding groups, disinformation, creating messages around actions to sabotage or discredit the opposing organization, and submitting fake documents to WikiLeaks and then calling out the error." Oh, and blackmailing a journalist. You can read up on all that here:
www.thetechherald.com...

Anonymous also found that HBGary was involved with a separate plot with the US Chamber of Commerece to spy on and discredit unions and progressive groups. More on that here:
emptywheel.firedoglake.com...

The hacked e-mails revealed even MORE interesting information: HBGary Federal was contracted by the U.S. government to develop astroturfing software which could create an "army" of multiple fake social media profiles to manipulate and sway public opinion on controversial issues. Also, HBGary was working on the development of a new type of Windows rootkit (some sort of spying software), code named Magenta, that would be "undetectable" and "almost impossible to remove.

You wanted Anonymous to hack for information? There it is.

Lastly, as for the teenager bit, I only stated that your behavior is that similar to teenager who posts here merely to feel cool about it, or such reasoning. I never implied that you were actually a teenager; how the hell would I even know that?

Though, judging on your reaction to that, it looks like my opinion was closer to home than I expected.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Oberlin because: Minor edits and spelling mistakes; my G-d, I have to work on making shorter posts.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Oberlin

Ah, i didn't know that about anonymous, i lost interest after a while, seeing them just ddosing. And from that group i bet only 50 members know a bit or two about hacking... I bet those are the ones that hacked HBGary.

And as for the teenager part, so what if my reactions are the same as the ones of a teenager? ... These are the reactions of a frustrated person that has had enough, and no you didn't get it right, i passed my teens some time ago (not so long but hell ..)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Which is why I wrote in the bit about petitions. I mean, I get that a lot of people here want to go out and fight the NWO directly. We're fed up of having to take all this crap from them. It is a natural human thing to absolutely hate feeling... useless. This is mostly reflected in young people, who are energetic and full of idealism (The current Middle East "unrest" is an example of this).

But realistically speaking, the current situation does not allow us to do that. Overall, our influence is comparatively minimal to theirs. That's why I suggested the whole petitions thing. Sure, it's a relatively small thing to do, and may not even affect the outcome. But for G-d's sake, I'd rather end the day knowing I did SOMETHING, small is it may be, rather than nothing at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join