It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with these people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The f'd up thing is that 6-9 months from now when that dog snaps and bites a hole in that girl the family will be on the news saying, "We never saw this coming" and it will just end up being another story about "killer pitbulls" and how they're "born bad".

Poor dog.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

wow. that makes sense. encourage violence. "he's in my chair so I'm gonna beat on him, mommy!" "Good job, baby!" If my daughter was doing that to our little dog; A) she'd be reprimanded immediately and B) our dog would growl at her and she'd run away! That's just insane to laugh and think it's funny, but if daughter did that to mom or dad, she'd probably get smacked in the mouth. Hm, wonder where she gets it from?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The way most people treat their animals really pisses me off, I really hope that they get persecuted for uploading this video.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Your point is correct, but this is totally regular behavior as far as kids and puppies. Have you seen the videos of US soldier throwing and killing puppies? Ask them what is wrong with them. And puppies is a mild day for "some" of those nutjobs.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It was one puppy. And they are soldiers. They aren't exactly known to be too emotional.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am more interested in what is on the television. I know it is an African-American speaker mentioning militias and something anti-government, but I don't know what angle he is coming from. Is it even significant?
edit on 3-4-2011 by goddesslovr88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
He is talking about Timothy McVeigh and his ties to militias. Is this a reason why the video was posted?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Stupid people should not procreate nor should they be pet owners. They can't even raise their child to be patient and understanding, so how can they deal with a playful puppy who doesn't know any better? I dislike people sometimes.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Looks like animal abuse to me, and what in the hell were the adults egging her on for? If that had been my child i would have grabbed her by her nappy hair and seen how she liked getting thrown around.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
you see this a lot especially in lower class neighborhoods where more of these types of people live. dogs are chained up and abused to make them better fighters.

new topics

top topics

join