It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Scahill Destroys Ed Schulz for blindly supporting Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Jeremy Scahill Destroys Ed Schulz for blindly supporting Obama

Ed Schulz defended the President saying "We have a situation now to bring justice to a terrorist that has killed Americans. That's why I support this policy. That's why I support this move". "You are taking sides in a civil war. What you are advocating is going to lead to more American deaths and hundreds of millions of dollars. It has already cost us 400 million dollars" replied Jeremy and pointed out that Obama has already backed out of many of his earlier promises" "He didn't close Guantanamo. He has doubled down on some of the worst policies of the Bush administration".

Complete interview HERE

Ed Schultz was almost comical! I can't believe he could actually say that stuff with a straight face! Normally I can understand that everyone has their own opinion, but this blatant spewing of propaganda was just outrages!

You are not progressive, Ed. You're just an Obama lapdog.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

Good point Pha3drus.

It's getting pretty sad seeing and hearing these so-called Progressives apologize and try to justify the continuing of Bush policies under Obama. It's like when I watch The McLaughlin Group and see Eleanor Clift constantly defending policies she used to rip into when it was Bush in office. But now that's it's Obama, it's all cool.

No it's not Eleanor, or Ed, or Arriana, etc., etc. Those of us who voted for Obama have been burned. The old bait-and-switch and nothing more.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It's like when I watch The McLaughlin Group and see Eleanor Clift constantly defending policies she used to rip into when it was Bush in office. But now that's it's Obama, it's all cool.
reply to post by Hessling

I watch the McLaughlin Group as well and your right Eleanor does that. And she screams people down with her high pitched voice. Even though it is fun to see the lock step republican monica get mad at her every time Eleanor cuts her off. You know who is fair is mort even though he is council on foreign relations.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Thank you.

My favorite part, was when the shaved hampster in the pink tie said,

"Gotta run!"

At the very end.

(See 6:39)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Thank you.

My favorite part, was when the shaved hampster in the pink tie said,

"Gotta run!"

At the very end.

(See 6:39)

Good catch. I didn't notice that at first.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wow, Ed Schultz sounds just like Bill O'Reilly re: Bush.

new topics

top topics

join