It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Alien Contact? Could This Be The Smoking Gun?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The Lining up of atoms intrigues me, we always hear about how strong the spiders web is.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff!
Small correction Orion - it's the University of California at San Diego (not Santiago)
It's hard to understand the purpose of such an implant and why in the jaw?
Takes nothing away from the results though which if true prove we are not alone.
Good find.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
if they where alien implants i believe they wouldn't be detected.
my guess is they where implanted by earthlings in UFOs trying out some new kind of big brother devices.
using some new technology they have discovered.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Why don't you ask Dr Leir, DPM instead? Are you implying that he is talking through his hat? If he was he would have been taken to task by these labs/Universities. Can you show me where they have denied these claims?

And check this out....

feairplane.canalblog.com...

And, if you have the time and patience...

So everyone is really out their minds! Including members of the National Press Club, The X Conference, the media etc. Move on,,,Nothing here! Case closed! Feeling better now? I am!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Pretty interesting stuff!
Small correction Orion - it's the University of California at San Diego (not Santiago)

Apologies Ata! It's San Diego! Thanks for pointing it out!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I would give more "weight" to the information on the video if they showed the whole text on those reports.

In one of those we can read:

inconclusive. I doubt that there is any extrater
Sample # SM/DS shows the earth origin ratios
elements which have multiple isotopes detecte

In Conclusion;
It is possible, but not conclusively proven, tha
consistent with an extraterrestrial origin. More
These samples were run without any idea of th
data it would be possible to tailor subsequent

Sincerely

In the other we can read:

ensive testing, with larg
aterial could provide ir
of extraterrestrial pres
inate the consideration
ng off the Earth. The

al experience with the f
that there is more than

If they show those documents I may accept what they say, but while they say something and show something else I will have my doubts.

A question about implants: has anyone tried to see if they existed on the person before birth? Being part of the person since inception would, maybe (I don't have any knowledge about that), make it accepted by the organism and surrounded by natural material.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Is there something we should look for on that 26 pages document or on that 1 hour and 7 minutes long video?

It would be easier that way (although I think that most people will not read a document in French
).

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Does anybody understand what the Lab reports I posted say?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Have a look-see here...

www.alienscalpel.com...
www.alienscalpel.com...

Frankly I ain't qualified to analyze these test reports myself! Its Greek to me!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
this is some scary stuff people what if it is actually true !!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
You will never get any confirmation from a reliable source. You will never hear about this from officials in government. This will never show up in our history books. That's because this is BS.

Don't eat BS. It's bad for you brain.
edit on 3-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Though I have not read all the documents.. nor have had time to watch the video. My thoughts firstly went to the question.
IF this were indeed proof of an implant - what made this "patient" unique enough to have one and be "studied"?
SHRUG !!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
reply to post by ArMaP

Have a look-see here...

www.alienscalpel.com...
www.alienscalpel.com...

Frankly I ain't qualified to analyze these test reports myself! Its Greek to me!

Who exactly are A&S research? The only information I seem to find on them is this link are they are the only people to have done any form of research on the 'implant' (which looks to me to be a deformed nail)?

Also I'm not seeing anything on here that looks remotely like a nerve seen under an electron microscope...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/928b61353005.jpg[/atsimg]

This is what nerves and nerve bundles look like under an electron microscope... Not like a close up of fractures in something but more biological in appearance... Note also the blood cells visible which are absent in the other image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0e7a1223ac3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 3/4/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
reply to post by ArMaP

Have a look-see here...

www.alienscalpel.com...
www.alienscalpel.com...

Who exactly are A&S research? The only information I seem to find on them is this link are they are the only people to have done any form of research on the 'implant' (which looks to me to be a deformed nail)?

Also I'm not seeing anything on here that looks remotely like a nerve seen under an electron microscope...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/928b61353005.jpg[/atsimg]

This is what nerves and nerve bundles look like under an electron microscope... Not like a close up of fractures in something but more biological in appearance...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0e7a1223ac3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 3/4/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

A&S research is Dr lier's not for profit research group, and the docs say he was the client to whoever did the examination.
edit on 3-4-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think the problem here is nobody understands the documents - Dr lier's evidence,
we really need somebody who works in the science industry to check these out and explain what they actually mean, it seems to me there a lot of metals/chemicals present, whatever?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani
I think the problem here is nobody understands the documents - Dr lier's evidence,
we really need somebody who works in the science industry to check these out and explain what they actually mean, it seems to me there a lot of metals/chemicals present, whatever?

Right! Anyone here on ATS who can help out?
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Dr Lier removed a wrist implant from Tim Cullen, a very "outspoken" abductee from Colorado, about 10 years ago. The Discovery Channel did a documentary on him, about 2 years ago I believe.
edit on 3-4-2011 by tinker9917 because: Spelling Error on name

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
We must have 1 scientist between us here on ATS !?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I already did, but those are not the ones shown on the video and do not present any conclusion.

Also, I am trying to understand what they say, but with not with the success I wanted.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I already did, but those are not the ones shown on the video and do not present any conclusion.

Also, I am trying to understand what they say, but with not with the success I wanted.

www.alienscalpel.com...
Is the Dr Liers website - --- A&S Reaserch ----- you may be able to find out more here, the docs are posted in the Research area ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join