It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eruption at Sakurajima! Multiple UFO's visible from different angles!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
YOU'RE WRONG ...

NOT STARS...

Watch video 2 - Top Right ... Day Light

1 - You wouldn't see that many stars in daylight

Watch the top right video full screen

2 - Watch from Minute 4.48 to minute 4.54 Full Screen and you'll understand why I'm telling you - NOT STARS

You'll see "one" of your Stars Shooting up ...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have heard that the ET's are attracted to electric storms and such. This may be a way for them to harness energy or resources.

The question still remains, good or bad?

They can be evil causing the volcano to erupt OR they are good guys trying to prevent extensive damage to Japan.

Who knows.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What got my attention was on the top left veiw, to the right side of the volcano (on the down slope)...what are the flashes of light and big bright balls of light,,,,and are the odd looking clouds caused by the volcano itself? I don't know much about volcanoes, does anyone know?
edit on 3-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: correction

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

CAN YOU SEE IT ....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
the video in upper left shows more activity than the rest i think what your seeing is flash photography probably being takin right outside of camera view also note that this spot may be more accessible to the public hence more flashes than other camera views

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2011 by truthseeker2045 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think the UFO's are doing this, because why else would they just "Happen" to be there? Are they just enjoying the view?

Just a thought!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
its confusing this one. It seems to be stars. But yet...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
if you look in the top left camera at 7:52 theres a bright blue flash ?? the flash covers quite alot of the sky, very interesting video(s)!!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endling
if you look in the top left camera at 7:52 theres a bright blue flash ?? the flash covers quite alot of the sky, very interesting video(s)!!

cant see it
but i do see a speed racer at the bottom of the top left frame

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Can't help it...

It's all stars....
1 Meteor coming at you, then away in the other image.

Seems the daylight thing is the dilemma. Think the skys are relatively clear and a very sensitive camera system. Notice the timestamps, it's between 8pm - 1am. Stars are out and a nice meteor streaking by..
Flashes are car headlights as the high sensitivity camera flares.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks for all the analysis ATS, but I think there are some good UFO experts that aren't touching this for some reason.

Any other logical explanations besides flares, volcanic lightning or stars?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

They may be checking all the data before posting. I would like to know why its timestamped late evening but looks broad daylight.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
Thanks for all the analysis ATS, but I think there are some good UFO experts that aren't touching this for some reason.

I just dont see how anyone can argue that it is anything other than a flare or stars given that it is constant, not just for hours or days but for months.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
this looks too good to be true!!!...if its real its amazing...i wonder,if it is real,if there is some kind of energy released from volcanoes that "THEY" use to somehow re-energize their crafts? i dont know just thinking out loud...
edit on 3-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

Well if you want to know instead of think. Volcanoes are where demons are released into this world. I'm not a rocket scientist. Believe me what you are thinking is to good to be true.

V for victory !
edit on 3-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Raiders

What they are ! Demons being released from hell.

Japan ? The Red Dragon ? You people have got to get a program .

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

thanks for the volcano video - Japan has more problems at the same time than I've ever seen any country undergo simultaneously. I'm beginning to wonder if the whole country is doomed. With your lead line I really hoped for more from the UFO footage - not convinced - I do see orbs - round dots of light - but I want more of a closeup with some kind of more detail. Thanks for the effort though.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thanks, OP. I have been trying to follow this type of thing and would not have seen it if not for your post. I don't think these are extraterrestrials or their craft. I think that with all of the geological activity going on in Japan right now we are finally getting some plain images of the kind of "earth-lights' that may accompany earthquakes and volcanoes and other geological activity. Just my opinion though. Thanks for the post. S+F for sure.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
hi alll, i have a 3dtv and with simulated 2d to 3d conversion they definetely are at difrent z axis, 1 or 2 infront of mountain lol. very strange anyways, definetly not cars , electric?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
earthquake lights was my first impression. Caused by a piezo electric effect by rocks under immense preesure which actually emit electromagnetic energy strong enough to ionize the air.

www.jimonlight.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Thats no star at 4min, 20 sec that shoots up on the top right cam.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join