It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shroud Of Turin Reveals Jewish Carved Stones On Eyes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Maybe I am an alien. A troll whats that. Please dont turn this thread into insults or Ill have it closed down
edit on 3-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi,
I lived in Colorado Springs in the mid to late 80s and as some of you may know this is the location of the United States Air Force Academy. At the Chapel there is a statue made by a computer of the Shroud. Apparently The Shroud of Turin contains a 3D matrix that was duplicated by a computer to create this statue. Nothing has ever been found with these properties other than the Shroud. This link is the best picture of it I could find. Now, I do not see in the 3D rendering, anything on the eyes. Here is a link to a picture have a look for yourself and let me know if I am just not seeing it. shroudofturin.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

It is a 3d fibreglass rendering. I cant see anything on the eyes and you wouldnt expect to see anything its a roughly made fibreglass statue. On my images there is definately round square pyramid like objects on the eyes which I deduce to be stones there is no other explanation but we all see things differently

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

I just think that when a computer generates a 3D shape it brings out the flaws. I'm not saying I am right and you are wrong just stating an observation and asking your opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

You have a point which is correct agarta and I respect your opinion too

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join