It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Huckabee wants ALL Americans to be Indoctrinated at Gunpoint

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Mike Huckabee wants Americans to be Indoctrinated at Gunpoint

"I almost wish that there would be, like, a simultaneous telecast, and all Americans would be forced–forced at gunpoint no less–to listen to every David Barton message, and I think our country would be better for it.” says Mike Huckabee, at a Christian Supremacist conference "Rediscover God in America" hosted by the United in Purpose organization. In a sensible country, this should flush Huckabee's presidential aspirations down the toilet but a lot of past presidents have gotten away with a lot of bizarre and outrageous comments in the past. Many people would also not find it surprising that Huckabee is a regular at Fox News where he vehemently spouts his pro war, pro Israeli and anti science rhetoric on a consistent basis.

The thought of someone like Huckabee becoming president sends cold chills down my spine. I guess he can hold the gun to our heads while his son tortures all those sinful dogs in the oval office.

"Everyone knows that when Republicans joke about pointing or shooting guns at people it's just "jokes".
This helpful message is brought to by Fox News and the RNC.

Complete article HERE

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Huckabee = one more religious nutcase telling us what to do
Huckabee = one more political snake wanting to increase government interference in our lives.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pha3drus
Mike Huckabee wants Americans to be Indoctrinated at Gunpoint

"I almost wish that there would be, like, a simultaneous telecast, and all Americans would be forced–forced at gunpoint no less–to listen to every David Barton message, and I think our country would be better for it.” says Mike Huckabee, at a Christian Supremacist conference "Rediscover God in America" hosted by the United in Purpose organization. In a sensible country, this should flush Huckabee's presidential aspirations down the toilet but a lot of past presidents have gotten away with a lot of bizarre and outrageous comments in the past. Many people would also not find it surprising that Huckabee is a regular at Fox News where he vehemently spouts his pro war, pro Israeli and anti science rhetoric on a consistent basis.

The thought of someone like Huckabee becoming president sends cold chills down my spine. I guess he can hold the gun to our heads while his son tortures all those sinful dogs in the oval office.

"Everyone knows that when Republicans joke about pointing or shooting guns at people it's just "jokes".
This helpful message is brought to by Fox News and the RNC.

Complete article HERE

Using the same litmus test for statement veracity that is currently being applied to obama, then Huckabee's statement is obviously "tongue in cheek".

Let the demonization of Huckabee (as the next possible Republican candidate) begin!

edit on 3/31/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

Sorry but this post irks me. Not because its Huckabee bashing... If you dont like him, dont vote for him. But because of your outrageous claim of a religion, in this case, Christianity, being "supremecist" On what grounds do you make this unfounded accusation? That its a Christian gathering? If by that logic you are claiming Christians are supremecists, then Muslims are terrorists. Neither is true and neither is your claim. I come to ATS for something with a little more substance than this. Save the political bashing for another forum.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Right Wing Watch says it best;

Huckabee: Americans Should Be Forced, At Gunpoint, To Learn From David Barton

I don't know why anyone should have to be forced to endure a religious sermon from anyone.

we should already know from Iraq and Afghanistan that you can't force democracy on someone by gunpoint. No more than you can force someone to bend to your religious views.

@centurion; it's not demonization if it's the candidates own words.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankieNinja

Sorry but this post irks me. Not because its Huckabee bashing... If you dont like him, dont vote for him. But because of your outrageous claim of a religion, in this case, Christianity, being "supremecist" On what grounds do you make this unfounded accusation? That its a Christian gathering? If by that logic you are claiming Christians are supremecists, then Muslims are terrorists. Neither is true and neither is your claim. I come to ATS for something with a little more substance than this. Save the political bashing for another forum.

Thank you

Just stop it, you know full well that Christianity by nature is supremacist because it must recognize the lost as hell bound sinners unless they convert. You can sugar coat it with "we are all sinners" and "no one knows a persons last moment" but the practice remains the same. Don't act like this isn't true, I have seen it my whole life. In my opinion, it is more supremacist than any race based supremacism because of the innate doctrine of self perpetuation above other beliefs and religions.

And yeah, mike huckabee is a religious nut...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yes, Huckabee seems a bit too religious for the Presidential office. He wouldn't be my Republican primary choice.

Too bad he didn't attend a racist-elitist-USofA hating church in Chicago then he'd be golden.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sounds like he'd make a great POTUS.

This whole institution is based on forcing the collective at gun point so what's all the hubub, bub?

I have to do things I dont want to do everyday at the barrel of a gun. Always have. This is America.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankieNinja

I can sympathize with you somewhat being from a Muslim heritage and going on ATS for alternative stuff
[ UFO'S and Conspiracy] and finding the worst Muslim hatred here I have ever seen on the net. There is also Christian hatred and bashing and Jewish as well, or altogether an intense hatred for religion.

I appreciate honest debate as long as it is in the realm of civility and respect but on ATS many here are filled with hatred and little respect or civility, unfortunately.

I think I will have to go to OPEN MIND forum for alternative topics becasue ATS is filled with the most foul bigots I have ever seen.

edit on 31-3-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

One side is just as bad as the other...but luckily you get to choose, the poison or the bullet..in the end the outcome will always be the same..tell them what the majority wants to hear then ignore it
edit on 31-3-2011 by chrismarco because: type here-hear

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I found a pretty decent image that symbolizes this merger of Fundamentalist Christianity and NeoCon Values.
perhaps Huckabee should adopt it for his campaign.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ee26956b78b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Are those oil wells in Libya? Whoops!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't know that it hurts his chances at the Presidency. The kind of people that would vote for him LOVE the crazy talk.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
he's another nut job from the rockefellers/rothchild laydown camp.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Of course Huckabee wants us to be indoctrinated at gun point. This is a man who was a Christian pastor and decided it wasn't something that allowed him to control and command others quite well enough, or give him a large enough mansion, so he then moved on to become a politician so he could finally live the life of luxury he wanted while forcing others to do things at gun point when necessary.

If you want to know the definition of hypocrite, or the definition of pond-scum, then look at Mike Huckabee, the most disgusting human being I know of. He wants to kill people and then feel good about it like most presidents do, while claiming to be a Christian pastor. You really can't get any lower on the scum ladder. Serial child rapist killers are on morally higher ground than Mike Huckabee because they actually know what they are doing is wrong and just plain don't care. Huckabee on the other hand would kill a person (like Bush & Obama do to Iraqis on a regular basis) and then announce he will get a special place in heaven for doing it (and actually believe it). Politics is for the most twisted human beings in existence and with a Christian pastor who becomes a politician you are most certainly getting the most twisted human being possible.

I can't imagine where our country would be without our countries wonderful leaders at Wal-Mart headquarters and Bank of America and I can't imagine a more fitting man than Mike Huckabee to negotiate with their lobbyists to become president of the biggest corporation I know of... The United States of America. I have little doubt he'll be our next president given there would be no better anti-christ to do the job.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I think I will have to go to OPEN MIND forum for alternative topics becasue ATS is filled with the most foul bigots I have ever seen.

don't let the vocal minority scare you off, it's only a select few that act in this way (still wondering why they still have accounts, but I digress). It's as if a small group has decided that religion, in any shape, is not a topic to be discussed here, regardless of how. So they act like spoiled kids and make racist remarks and scare people like you off.

Don't let them win, just ignore, click report (when warranted) and keep on contributing. There are more of "US" than there are of "THEM" in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by FrankieNinja

I can sympathize with you somewhat being from a Muslim heritage and going on ATS for alternative stuff
[ UFO'S and Conspiracy] and finding the worst Muslim hatred here I have ever seen on the net. There is also Christian hatred and bashing and Jewish as well, or altogether an intense hatred for religion.

I appreciate honest debate as long as it is in the realm of civility and respect but on ATS many here are filled with hatred and little respect or civility, unfortunately.

edit on 31-3-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

wanna see worse?
Go to Hannity's forums.
Then wash you hands, and your brains.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ok here is the actual video where Huckabee makes the gunpoint reference. It might not be a literal
wish but you never Know some right wing Christians want to establish a Theocracy where the bible becomes law even some of the more unsettling laws of the old testament.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Huckabee = one more religious nutcase telling us what to do
Huckabee = one more political snake wanting to increase government interference in our lives.

Don't be ridiculous, all the Democrats want to do is get in our lives... I'm swear Liberals don't understand tongue and cheek humor... or maybe they get it, but just don't care... they'll try to destroy anybody who doesn't think like them...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm no fan of Huckabee, either as a model christian or as a politician.
This is clearly a case of making a tongue-in-cheek joke, nothing more.
Or perhaps audiences now laugh spontaneously at death threats.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join