It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin baby boys having a conversation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I thought this was just too CUTE! Maybe they're discussing the conspiracy of the missing sock? LOL.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
That was brilliant!

I bet they know exactly what the other is on about, even though it sounds completely mental to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Truly funny,i think at the end they found out it was mama

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have to agree with the people on YouTube that they seem to be talking about their socks.

This made smile though.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
That was so cute! I love how the one not holding the freezer can't get the whole "no no no" hand movement down like his brother.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
That was pretty darn adorable.

With all their mannerisms like the laughing, and how they seem to understand each other but are only saying "da da da", it makes you wonder if they're actually communicating telepathically but are mimicking their parent's "ramblings" at the same time.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

I put this video up to lighten everyone's day. We're all so serious all the time.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3MYxISxBRUTAL

Truly funny,i think at the end they found out it was mama
Probably.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

I thought this was funny as well. Something to cheer people up. Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
That was so cute! I love how the one not holding the freezer can't get the whole "no no no" hand movement down like his brother.

They both mimic each other it seems.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
That was pretty darn adorable.

With all their mannerisms like the laughing, and how they seem to understand each other but are only saying "da da da", it makes you wonder if they're actually communicating telepathically but are mimicking their parent's "ramblings" at the same time.

This is what twins do , they make up their own language later on I've heard. Probably telepathically.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
There is a thread on this already in the metaphysics forum from yesterday.

Anyway...I AM an identical twin and this video is just too darn cute!

My sister and I had our own language too. Our doctor told my mom to stop us from communicating like that because it would affect our English learning skills...Yeah ok, it's a twin thing he wouldn't understand!

My mom said we had entire convos together and nobody had a clue what we were saying.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
There is a thread on this already in the metaphysics forum from yesterday.

Anyway...I AM an identical twin and this video is just too darn cute!

My sister and I had our own language too. Our doctor told my mom to stop us from communicating like that because it would affect our English learning skills...Yeah ok, it's a twin thing he wouldn't understand!

My mom said we had entire convos together and nobody had a clue what we were saying.

It's already been posted Darn! I should have done a search. Twins are so much fun to watch I think. These are just adorable. You're lucky to have a twin though, but maybe you know that already.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It's nice to see something to make us smile! They seem to know exactly what they are saying!I LOVE it!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here is the twin's theme song

edit on 31-3-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

It's nice to see something to make us smile! They seem to know exactly what they are saying!I LOVE it!!!

Thanks, I love that Police song it fits it perfectly. I like all the stuff Sting sings.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It's the first thing I thought of when I heard them "talk"! Glad you enjoyed!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

SImply hilarious. I have a soon to be 2 year old son and I can imagine having twins of the same age. It is simply amazing to listen to my son's vocabulary, sounds and gestures

edit on 31-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

SImply hilarious. I have a soon to be 2 year old son and I can imagine having twins of the same age. It is simply amazing to listen to my son's vocabulary, sounds and gestures

edit on 31-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

I'm glad you liked them and it made you smile we all need that these days. You have your hands busy I know, mine is 12 and I look back at his baby videos and just cry. Where did the time go. Enjoy your son, he won't be two for long, nor a baby long.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

My sister and I had a secret language that we spoke and no-one else did and there's 7yrs between us so not only a twin thing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join