It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Battle Within: Man's True Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

"The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the deed. The deed develops into habit. And the habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care. And let it spring from love, born out of concern for all beings."- Buddha

Thought, a simple and intimate process by which everything else flows. The action and reaction of Men begin as the individual thought and then is set into motion through one's personal interaction with the world around them. What may begin as a passing electrical spark in the synapses of the mind may manifest itself into a beautiful act of love, or terrifying slice of hate. Many of us talk about corrupt governments, NWO conspiracies, overbearing regulation and murderous villains, but where did it begin? Did the corrupt politician come from government, or is it just the natural progression of individuals in a society in which the thought itself has been corrupted?

This "fallacy of false causes" brings us to the real conspiracy against Man and our progression to a truly enlightened state.....Man itself! We are our own worst enemy. The NWO, corrupt governments and the like are impossible unless the root cause, Man, is not flawed in and of itself. Personal traits such as greed, arrogance, hubris, selfishness and many more are products of human mentality, and compound a negative image into the hearts and minds of all of those around us.

We experience this flawed thinking everyday on ATS. Many of us, and I am including myself, write threads or comment on other's threads without first taking a step back, and realizing that we must first look within and suppress our flawed and compromised thought processes before we are able to make any intelligent discernment of what is fact or false. We defend our respective political ideologies even when it flies in the face of logic. We attach ourselves to theories that make absolutely no sense, and we are willing to disrespect our fellow Man to ensure that our inconsistent "ideals" withstand the scrutiny of common sense, and truth. On a website in which we attempt to "deny ignorance" and break the political and socio-economic paradigms, we tend to perpetuate them through our innate ability to use flawed thought processes to prove we are right, and refuse to set aside our arrogance and pride to admit that we may be wrong.

Similarly, it carries over into our daily interaction with other people. Whether it's a boss, employee, our wives or children, our personal flawed thinking physically manifests itself into the actions we take when interacting with those people. We willingly defend our poor choices and purposely justify the negative into being outside of our own control. When in all seriousness, it may have been easy to avoid such bad situations if we only would have practiced some self-honesty, and realized that the true intent from within effects the action/reactions from outside our control. Is it solely the child's fault that they may act or react in a way that is frowned upon by society or parents, or is it the job of the parent to realize that the power they yield in molding the thought process' of the child? Is it completely your employer's fault that you did not get the raise, or are you unwilling to look inside and realize that possibly you didn't deserve it?

My overall point is this: You cannot expect a change in governments, those who wish to control us or anything else in your daily life until we are willing to change the entire way we think as a species. The Rockefellers, Bush's, Obama, or the entire NWO are no different than you or I when it comes to thought. They just have the resources to take it to a higher level. We are all guilty of taking actions, born of impure thought, that only serve to benefit ourselves through greed and self-absorption. The true revolution to a new society of peace and harmony will only come when we can change the intent from within our hearts, setting aside our petty arrogant notions, and manifest it through the first step to action......thought! The true battle comes from within, a conspiracy of the heart of Man.

I ask each one of you too look inside yourselves, not only for personal flaws, but for the answers you have been personally seeking throughout your lives. You may find that the answers were there all along, but your way of thinking clouded your ability to detect the real truth. We must be able to judge ourselves for who we truly are before we can pass judgment onto another. In my own life I have learned that by changing my thinking, I can change my habits. By changing my habits I was able to change the way others interact with me, thereby creating a much more positive overall experience.

You want change?........Be the change!

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear comments from my fellow members, both positive and negative.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Thank you for a great post, it is dead on. Poeple talk of enlightenment like its a another label or 'status', but often often they do not grasp the potential of someone who is actually enlightened. They are few, but today there are so many searchers and the manifestation of global counciousness in the form of internett is a gift and a curse depending on who is using it. Duality is a concept its hard to crack and understand.

I wonder, if every living person on earth had the same mindset as you.. What would it be like?
If 7 billion poeple wanted an utopia that serves all more than anything else, the 'new age' would usher in ALOT faster than we think. I like to believe that at least.

We must not let history and earlier events block our imagination of something better. It IS possible and lies dormant in each and every one of us!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It is important to see the issues around the world as our own. We are conditioned by our society and civilization constantly and aggressively. From the moment and (perhaps even before) we are born we are constantly adapting and being molded by our environment. Society is a reflection us as individuals. All these behaviors that we condemn and deny such as fear, anger, jealousy and greed exist in us all. Suppression and denial is not understanding. We must go deep within ourselves and discover our own conditioning and break it down. There is no "America" or "Catholic", all these ideas only create separation and conflict with one another. The "new age" movement is false. Again, if people just go along with ideas, we get the chaos we see in the world today. If every person makes a change, not because of force or peer pressure, but because if they don't the world will stay just the way it is. -S
edit on 30-3-2011 by monsanto1 because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

"The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the deed. The deed develops into habit. And the habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care. And let it spring from love, born out of concern for all beings."- Buddha

Thought, a simple and intimate process by which everything else flows. The action and reaction of Men begin as the individual thought and then is set into motion through one's personal interaction with the world around them. What may begin as a passing electrical spark in the synapses of the mind may manifest itself into a beautiful act of love, or terrifying slice of hate. Many of us talk about corrupt governments, NWO conspiracies, overbearing regulation and murderous villains, but where did it begin? Did the corrupt politician come from government, or is it just the natural progression of individuals in a society in which the thought itself has been corrupted?

This "fallacy of false causes" brings us to the real conspiracy against Man and our progression to a truly enlightened state.....Man itself! We are our own worst enemy. The NWO, corrupt governments and the like are impossible unless the root cause, Man, is not flawed in and of itself. Personal traits such as greed, arrogance, hubris, selfishness and many more are products of human mentality, and compound a negative image into the hearts and minds of all of those around us.

We experience this flawed thinking everyday on ATS. Many of us, and I am including myself, write threads or comment on other's threads without first taking a step back, and realizing that we must first look within and suppress our flawed and compromised thought processes before we are able to make any intelligent discernment of what is fact or false. We defend our respective political ideologies even when it flies in the face of logic. We attach ourselves to theories that make absolutely no sense, and we are willing to disrespect our fellow Man to ensure that our inconsistent "ideals" withstand the scrutiny of common sense, and truth. On a website in which we attempt to "deny ignorance" and break the political and socio-economic paradigms, we tend to perpetuate them through our innate ability to use flawed thought processes to prove we are right, and refuse to set aside our arrogance and pride to admit that we may be wrong.

Similarly, it carries over into our daily interaction with other people. Whether it's a boss, employee, our wives or children, our personal flawed thinking physically manifests itself into the actions we take when interacting with those people. We willingly defend our poor choices and purposely justify the negative into being outside of our own control. When in all seriousness, it may have been easy to avoid such bad situations if we only would have practiced some self-honesty, and realized that the true intent from within effects the action/reactions from outside our control. Is it solely the child's fault that they may act or react in a way that is frowned upon by society or parents, or is it the job of the parent to realize that the power they yield in molding the thought process' of the child? Is it completely your employer's fault that you did not get the raise, or are you unwilling to look inside and realize that possibly you didn't deserve it?

I could not agree with you more. The overall negativity of todays society is exponentially increasing the cynical minded meme that has existed in our psyches for thousands of years. Due to the speed in which information flows in the new age and the mass amount of information available, it has become extremely difficult to be able to logically deduct what is truly true and what is truly false. We have convinced ourselves that we are weak,stupid, and incapable of changing anything including our own introspective worlds.

We all want to fit in, we all want someone else to agree with us. We all want love yet we are incapable of loving strangers, we all want peace yet we are incapable of peaceful discussion and demonstration.

These are all problems we have to solve both personally and collectively if we wish to succeed as a truly intelligent race. We are transcendent beings, I do not mean this in a spiritual way necessarily however we have the ability to recognize our faults and improve and fix problems from a personal to a world wide level. but we are stuck in a mind set of negativity, always trying to find the easiest, cheapest, and what seems to be destructive way out.

We are undergoing mental evolution, mutation is a violent process. My hope is that this process will end quickly, and we will enter an age of understanding, tolerance, and compassion.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Quest4unity

Thanks for your kind words.

I also agree that you have hit the nail on the head. But I don't know about everyone thinking like me! Individuality is very important, but a common sense of direction would be very helpful in fighting against...well ourselves.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by monsanto1

Exactly. The dividions we set between ourselves only serve to inhibit our progression through rough times, never enabling us to strive for greater things. We are too busy trying to get along.

Christian and Muslim, black and white....this is not important. How we treat each other and the honesty we set forth in our interactions, now that is important.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You either feed the 'Dark/Evil/Bad wolf' (ego, instant gratification, no discipline) or the 'White/Spirit' wolf (the one that isn't contained within a mere box but rather lives within the infinite of the universe rather then mere gratification.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

Due to the speed in which information flows in the new age and the mass amount of information available, it has become extremely difficult to be able to logically deduct what is truly true and what is truly false.

I agree. I would also add that we no longer use our instinctual knowledge of morality. We all know what is right or wrong, but morality is now confused by political and religious forces. These only serve to "muddy the waters" with a preset agenda.

A slow transformation is happening, but will we be able to pull our heads out of the sand before our negative, cynical nature destroys us?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Correct. Instant gratification is part of the problem as well.

I knew I forgot something in the OP.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
bump

new topics

top topics

join