It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Doomsday Confusion?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Soooo.... I've read alot of threads about Comet Elenin & Brown Dwarf Nibiru. Which one is meant to "Destroy" earth? Both??? I don't know. Can someone please point me in the right direction. I'm open to all opinions.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound crass, but I think you should do your own research and draw your own conclusions instead of relying on others to tell you what to think.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Well if you read the threads... you should be able to tell that no one can agree on what is going to happen...

as is the case with any of these "doomsday" events/objects

I agree with this_is_who_we_are
You should read more and search into your self... use your heart, your logic and discover your own unique belief's on this subject...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
That's fine, i wasn’t expecting answers as such but more opinions on what i should know or do, i take all posts as fair comments

I shall re-search this, then post what i think i due course.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

The ATS Search feature is a great place to start

also...

Google is an excellent search engine

my best advice... live life to its fullest... even if 2012/Nibiru/Elenin is all one big hoax... you should still live life to its fullest... its too fragile not too

good luck in your quest

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
Soooo.... I've read alot of threads about Comet Elenin & Brown Dwarf Nibiru. Which one is meant to "Destroy" earth? Both??? I don't know. Can someone please point me in the right direction. I'm open to all opinions.

I think the way the idea works is Nibiru is Comet Elenin...and its not supposed to destroy Earth just wreck havoc on it.

new topics

top topics

join