It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Apollo astronaut calls on the US government to 'open up' about aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Former Apollo astronaut calls on the US government to 'open up' about aliens

The truth is out there. And a former Apollo 14 astronaut wants you to know about it. Edgar Mitchell, who made the longest moonwalk in history in 1971, says alien life does exist and the US government is blocking the information from getting out. On Monday Mitchell addressed the issue of extraterrestrial life at the National Press Club in Washington after the X-Conference, a convention of UFO researchers and activists. "We are being visited," he said. "It is now time to put away this embargo of truth about the alien presence. I call upon our government to open up ... and become a part of this planetary community that is now trying to take our proper role as a spacefaring civilisation."

The biggest cover-up of all time. Make no mistake. Jacques Vallee argued that the visitors may be Meta-Terrestrials (inter-dimensional) All the evidence is there if you read the books and the history of UFOs. I read my first book on the subject when i was around 12, a long time ago! I wait for the day when the good old USA decides to stop playing games. This subject is probably the most important one given the state of our own species at this point in time.

It's time for the human race to grow up.

Complete article HERE

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Gee, I'm sorry, but this comes up every month. Mitchell has been saying this since the nineties. This article is from 2009 about what he said in 2004. There are literally hundred of threads on ATS about this. Hundreds.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

What I find most amazing, other than Mitchel and other astronauts bold statements about ET's, is the ability of world governments keeping this under wraps for so long.

join