It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verifiable google earth conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ok, been reading ATS for a long time. I don't post a lot, but I thought this was pretty interesting. The youtube video explains it all, and please note that this is not my work. I just happened across it when wasting time looking at stuff. For those who dont want to look at the video, it's a bit hard to explain.... Coordinates from close encounters of the third kind movie direct you to the Denver International Airport(surprise), but the DIA coordinates are NOT the ones entered, so when you re-enter the Coords without the comma's, it redirects you 80 miles away where there is a man-made lake in the shape of a pyramid missing its all seeing eye. Then you try to search the coordinates once more, and it gives you an error forcing you to restart. Can anyone explain this?

edit: just wanted to say again this is not my video, I just randomly found it on youtube
edit on 29-3-2011 by dontshoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Your link aint working!

If you just link the youtube video I will embed it for you.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Link is not working bud. Can you copy the url in here?

Deebo

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

reply to post by RandalFlagg

That should work.. I hope.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I am guessing this is the link
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sorry about the bad link. I think it should work now
thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So what's the ideas behind this.... granted it is DEF strange but WHY?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Probably been mentioned a million times before but I only just noticed looking at that video. Denver Int resembles a swastika.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Defo strange that it takes you to Denver International Airport and want let you type in the coordinates a second time im not to sure about the illumanati lake.

Granted it was a triangle but I couldnt see a bit that looked like a missing capstone and the lake was not even on the exact coordinates.

At the end of the day it could come down to a google earth employee having a laugh!

S&F for the thread though OP, im interested to hear what other members make of this!
edit on 29-3-2011 by RandalFlagg because: spelling

Sorry can not star you yet
edit on 29-3-2011 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Yeah the swastika is just one of Denver's many mysteries!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It is definitely strange, always interesting to see thing like this. Just done it myself and saw the 3 'fountain' looking things. Not a clue what he was talking about with the skull and gun or something, i couldn't see s*** but that was probably me being total spastic!

Conspiracy, i doubt. Google Earth prank, probably.

Thanks for the find though, gave me something to do.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm sure this has already been covered.. I remember reading this a few weeks ago.. And I think it was debunked. (can't remember all the details though)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
I'm sure this has already been covered.. I remember reading this a few weeks ago.. And I think it was debunked. (can't remember all the details though)

Any idea where to find that? I am really curious about this whole thing. Not so much the skull and gun part but just the way google earth seems to respond to it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
NOOOOO!!! Not again

1st- Welcome to ATS.

2nd- Please aware yourself of the search function.

This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection

This only works if you enter in the coordinates in the wrong format.
This is nothing special.
The actual coordinates take you to a farmland about 60 miles north of the airport.
By entering in the coordinates in an incorrect manner, Google gets confused.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dontshoot

Hi dontshoot, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

Please add any comments or opinions to this already ongoing thread
This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive PM (private messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive PM's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Terms & Conditions

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complain / suggestion feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Member & Super-Moderator.
edit on 29/3/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join