It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel passes law nixing citizenship for treason

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Why do you care so much about the ARAB palestinians and that they get back "their" land? You conviently ignored a lot of what I have said and simply push your dogmatic anti-zionist views with supposedly full knowledge of their "evil" deeds.

Adolf Hitler fell into the same trap when he started ww2 and the holocaust. Jews have always served as a convienent scapegoat for all the worlds ill and this no random choice. Everything has been covertly manipulated behind the scenes by special agents of freemasonry.....known as the illuminati! Do you really think secret societies remain ellusive and have a strict heirarchy just to be snobs? Normally people hide the really bad things when they do not want to face the consequences of their actions.

I SERIOUSLY suggest you read about albert pike and the PLANNED three world wars 100+ years ago. Then read about the georgia guidestones, then read about alien underground bases, then read about the greenbrier resort, then watch the 2.3 TRILLION dollars missing from the pentagon budget. If you are half-way intelligent you will be able to put 2 and 2 together to get 4!

In the meanwhile I will say there is something EERY about your avatar...........

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Most people look down upon alternative media so I found CBS news which is mainstream as it gets to prove my point:

and where the money may be going to:

Very, very, very scary......

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You can talk about everything under the sun, except what we are discussing.

Because what we are discussing is the state of Israel and its policies.
I have read Albert Pike my friend.
I have also read the bible. Does that mean that I think that they are both true?
Or does it mean that followers and adrenaline junkies believe that they are true?

I also have contemplated his plan for the three world wars, deeply, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

Sure, if you are unable to form a coherent argument in favor of Israel's genocidal behavior, then make up a distraction so that we loose focus of the OP.
That is called the straw man argument. Hey.... HEY...... Op remember?

The bottom line is that Israel is guilty of crimes against humanity and should be considered treasonous to the entire civilization.
Because their actions lead to nothing but social instability.

Your smoke screens do not hide the malicious blood hungry carnivore screaming out 'Cthulu!!" in the name of Israel.
edit on 3/31/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Josephus23

Why do you care so much about the ARAB palestinians and that they get back "their" land?

I just wanted to show this quote, to the readers... with the quote completely isolated.

And now, hopefully those who understand and know what my answer would have been to that question will understand why engaging EarthCitizen in a dialogue is nary worth my time.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You can talk about everything under the sun, except what we are discussing.

Because what we are discussing is the state of Israel and its policies.
I have read Albert Pike my friend.
I have also read the bible. Does that mean that I think that they are both true?
Or does it mean that followers and adrenaline junkies believe that they are true?

Thanks for confirming you have a)not read anything or b)don't really care.

I also have contemplated his plan for the three world wars, deeply, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

Wrong answer. It has EVERYTHING to do with the OP because world war 3, if it happens, will be based on alliances of pro-israel or anti-israel. It is the reason that the american and european governments have been officially supporting israel while a few people speak out against zionism. It is also the reason that russia and china are anti-israel and anti-west.

Sure, if you are unable to form a coherent argument in favor of Israel's genocidal behavior, then make up a distraction so that we loose focus of the OP.
That is called the straw man argument. Hey.... HEY...... Op remember?

Absolutely no distraction from me. I say what I think very clearly! The topic of the thread is indeed *israel and its law nixing citizenship for treason* but if your going to be anti-zionism then others have the right to be pro-zionism. You don't have a monopoly on the truth "friend". Sorry!

And what "genocide" are we talking about when 3-6 million jews got gassed to death in nazi concentration camps during hitlers *final solution* crap? What about the genocide in rwhanda or the genocide in sudan? Do black people count? Why barely any mention of other trouble hotspots which are 10-20 times worst then israel?

The bottom line is that Israel is guilty of crimes against humanity and should be considered treasonous to the entire civilization.
Because their actions lead to nothing but social instability.

Yes they have commited crimes. I can't argue against that but why are so many people obsessed about it is all I am asking.

Your smoke screens do not hide the malicious blood hungry carnivore screaming out 'Cthulu!!" in the name of Israel.
edit on 3/31/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

I hope your a palestinian otherwise your behavior could be classified as insane! I am being serious here........

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
So if i were born in Israel then stripped of my citizenship where would i go and what would that make me?

Straight into Gaza with lots of other once Israeli Muslims you'd become a Palestinian, wow how "clever" of the Israeli's to think of this scam as a way of getting rid of a troublesome minority and get their houses and land to boot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join