It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Ready For the Elimination of Freedom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The idea that your thoughts, your present whereabouts, your actions are all controlled and being tracked is rather a scary notion indeed. Your freedom, your child's, and theirs is questionable. The fact is, we already have limitations on it and now, it's going to be further constricted. Are we ready for the robotization of mankind and the total elimination of privacy, including freedom of thought? How many of us would want to cede our entire life, including our most secret thoughts, to Big Brother? Yet the technology exists to create a totalitarian New World Order. Covert neurological communication systems are in place to counteract independent thinking and to control social and political activity on behalf of self-serving private and military interests.

What the Finnish Know...
Let me start with a very interesting article by Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, MD former chief medical officer of Finland. Words boldened are by me. The quotes all below comes from the 36th-year edition of the Finnish-language journal SPEKULA. SPEKULA (circulation 6500) is a publication of Northern Finland medical students and doctors of Oulu University OLK (Oulun Laaketieteellinen Kilta). It is mailed to all medical students of Finland and all Northern Finland medical doctors.

It is technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a microchip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life. Such plans are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issues involved. In Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid- 1980's. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, STATENS OFFICIELLA UTRADNINGER (SOU).

Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can then be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies. Guinea-pigs in secret experiments have in-cluded prisoners, soldiers, mental patients, handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children and any group of people considered "marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example, are shocking to the conscience.

Hundreds of inmates at the Gunnison Facility of the Utah State Prison, and the State Hospital were subject to mind-control in order to test it. In the early 1970s, this was brought out in the Utah U.S. District Court, because inmates who had been subjected to this Tesla-wave mind-control in prison had tried unsuccessfully to fight back in court. The University of Utah researched how Tesla-waves could be used to manipulate the mind into hearing voices, overriding and implanting thoughts into the mind, and reading the thoughts, as well as developing eye-implants.

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intell-igence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The U.S. National Security Agency's (NSA) 20 billion bits/second supercomputers could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

This “silent war” is being conducted against unknowing civilians and soldiers by military and intelligence agencies. Since 1980, electronic stimulation of the brain (ESB) has been secretly used to control people targeted without their knowledge or consent. All international human rights agreements forbid non consensual manipulation of human beings — even in prisons, not to speak of civilian populations

The Washington Post reported in May 1995 that Prince William of Great Britain was implanted at the age of 12.Thus, if he were ever kidnapped, a radio wave with a specific frequency could be targeted to his microchip. The chip’s signal would be routed through a satellite to the computer screen of police headquarters, where the Prince’s movements could be followed. He could actually be located anywhere on the globe.

This really isn't that surprising, afterall he is the Prince. However, what if this moves on to us? Economically I don't think it'll be used at the moment but if the government has an eye on certain people...

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillometers) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the person's brain via the microchip to be re-experienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance.With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

Mind control techniques can be used for political purposes. The goal of mind controllers today is to induce the targeted persons or groups to act against his or her own convictions and best interests. Zombified individuals can even be programmed to murder and remember nothing of their crime afterward. Alarming examples of this phenomenon can be found in the U.S.

Click here to read the full article which I strongly suggest.

Verichip...

In 2002, VeriChip received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to distribute human implantable chips. According to a press release by VeriChip, the corporation distributes a product called VeriTrace in response to the events of Hurricane Katrina. Basically, it implements GPS tracking capabilities, giving authorities the ability to track down missing people during disasters, among other things. Yes, they say that and of course it'll hep in suituations like that...but is that the REAL reason they have produced this chip?

The VeriChip RFID implant has been shown to be insecure. The RFID emits a unique identification number involving no cryptography. An implanted VeriChip was cloned in January 2006 as a demonstration. Instructions for cloning VeriChips are available on the web.

Forced Implantaton...

While searching, I came across a man by the name of James Walbert; a Wichita Kansas resident and inventor. The link describes a 4 part series and is rather frightening. I won't quote it (you need permission from the author) but seriously have a read. Link
There's also the ATS link which sparked attention: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I'm sure he isn't the only one...

Senate Bans Forced Implants. I don't think this will stop the government from doing it..but here is at last SOME movement against this (and also other states have done this as well - Senate Bill 362 in 2007.)

Cyborgs...
Cyborgs...will this be the "evolutionised" humans?
This all may seem sci-fi...but cyborgs are now being developed by US's DARPA. Their “HI-MEMS” project inserts a computer chip into an insect pupae, and the chip becomes connected to the body as the insect develops.

DARPA also has funded research to develop cyborg sharks, where smells and electrical signals are used to steer the sharks in desired directions. Other experiments by various researchers to merge animals and machines have used pigeons, cats, and rats. Such experiments are staples of science fiction, from the cyborg dolphin in William Gibson’s Johnny Mnemonic to the housefly monitors in Philip K. Dick's Lies, Inc.

It'll be very beneficial to those with failing organs and such...but what if this will be EXPANDED to everyone?Again, not probably economical right now but in the future? It's a possibility. However, one of the biggest concerns about our future as cyborgs comes out of our experience with computers. If all our brains are connected, what happens if a computer virus is introduced? How will we be able to maintain our privacy if a hacker can plug into our brain? Will there even be such a thing as an individual identity, or will we become like ants in a colony or bees in a hive? Or will this just be the new "human?"

Tick tock. Tick tock.
Time is running out....any maybe our freedom too.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

It won't be long till our fates are tied completely to machines. The world will someday realize that technology can be our greatest enemy when in the hands of elitest scum who wish to monpolize on everything we use daily. $&F

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You forgot one key piece of research.

seriously great thread, again we can see how far back the Gov. has been involved with this tech. and using it on people without a care in the world, makes me think how far the tech is now and how many places like Guantanamo they are using it.

this gets me thinking how they could already be using this tech every day and we would never know.

I mean they are genetically altering mosquitos and releasing them. creating killerbees and loosing control of them.

whats to stop these tiny and cheap RFID from being everywhere,

anyone who owns a pet knows how hard Veterinarians push the chip in pets.
there's a census for you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'll give you a star and a flag for the time and energy that you put into that post, you did a fantastic job and that was a very informative read.The technology that is out there these days really is mind blowing, but I don't think it will get to the point that you're afraid of.

The makers of this technology and the one's who have the money to buy it certainly have the intelligence to implement it in the way that you theorize, but their numbers versus the number of people on this planet that they may or may not want to inject are just too disparate.There are just too many of us versus too few of them.

If I may BP 94, you seemed very well grounded and somewhat pragmatic while you presented your case, but the final outcome of it all was the stuff of science fiction movies. I really don't think it is ever going to come to that. They will keep it for experiments and for the tracking of prominent world leaders, but that's about as far as they will go.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What a scary thread indeed... I fear that this is the end goal. I will fight any vaccination or any kind of implant or chips to the end, no matter what kind of spun they put on it

1984 was supposed to be a fiction novel, and not a god danged blue print on how to control everybody and everything...

How do we wake up the "average" person to this attrocity?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No the govt will never force it on us. What will happen is the masses will eventually demand it because it makes life "SO MUCH EASIER" heck why carry a debit card when you can swipe your hand?? Hey I know, why even bother with a bank? Medical records? hey on the RFID chip too!
We would be set!

Even youngsters nowadays do not understand why it wouldn't be alright.....Hey how easy would it be to walk into a grocery store and walk out without even looking over your shoulder? The price would be automatically deducted LOL.....AND about control? What if you speak out against TPTB, oops your chip has had an alarm go off and your shut out of your accounts....OMG ....its funny but NOT!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The opinion has been voiced that things won't get as bad as the OP presents as possibilities in the latter portions of the post. The Finnish documentation of events past and present have retrogressed far beyond what should be considered acceptable practice. Is it somehow less of an usurpation of human unalienable rights to deny those rights to the disenfranchised (homeless, prisoner), fringe elements (mentally ill,criminal) or merely lower socioeconomic class? Once it is acceptable to impose control over various groups, it is easily expanded over time to include larger and larger segments of society (like maybe the carbon tax).

The situation is already "bad" - only awareness and action can hinder it's further degradation. Ignoring the possibility that humanity could be "implanted" en masse - or that "nefarious" forces might undertake such measures is foolish. Consider the possibility that it is feasible to deploy a worldwide delivery system capable of "implanting" the entire world with nanotechnology. Delivery systems for nanotech applications could include:
* Industrial Additives
* Water Treatments
* Drugs (vaccines)
* GMO food
* (tinhat facepalm) "chemtrails" or other high altitude overflights - just to name a few.

AWARENESS of the existing incursions on individuals and their human unalienable rights
ACTION to spread Awareness and focus attention on these violations of our humanity.
VIGILANCE is the only way to deter the continued erosion of our liberty.

ganjoa

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sadly, this is the future. This will occur because people are ignorant. When I say ignorant, I'm not questioning their intelligence it's just most people are living their lives and they're ignorant of a lot of things going on in Governments.

So you have people that just want to live their lives and you have people that just want to control lives. The people who want to just live life, think about their lives most of the day. The people who want to control lives think about how to control your life most of the day.

Hitler said,"It's a fortunate thing for Governments that the people don't think."

He also said:

"People are generally stupid. You repeat the slame slogan again and again and they will eventually believe it."

This is the mindset that guides Governments throughout the world.

Government is truly the enemy of mankind and with the advance in technology the two will eventually clash. This is because Governments need secrecy in order to survive. Much of what Governments do they want to keep secret from the population or convince the population that their not doing it. As technology gets better this will be harder to achieve.

This is why the Founders wanted a small, limited Government because they saw Government as a necessary evil. Eventually mankind would become enlightened enough for true self government but obviously that's not happening.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Matrix Rising because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by Matrix Rising because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What's truly scary that the Finnish article from SPEKULA was from way back in 2000.

Now, tell me...if all those things had occured in 2000....how far have we advanced 11 years later?
It's too scary to even think about it.

reply to post by ganjoa

I agree whole-heartedly. The situation is too bad already..and yes, while this article has been on the Internet for 11 years, no one has heard about it on ATS...and that is what I call ignorance (not intended though.)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If everyone was forced to be electronically implanted, tracked, and manipulated, well then I'll guess that we'd have to trash the entire electrical grid and go rip sh!t riot then wouldn't we?

Did you know that peoples minds can be directly controlled without science and technology?
Jared Loughner was a case of this.
It's called Astral Combat and it is in ancient practices within many different cultures with different names and languages. I am currently compiling information for a book that ties all of this with the information purge of the crusades, knights templar, catholic church, jesuits, numerous secret societies, buddhism, hinduism, pagans, nazis, charles manson, the kabbalah, ancient egyptians, numerous assassins, Aleister Crowley, Madam Blavatski,
Astrology, Jack Parsons, the military industrial complex, the cia, ect. .......

Psyops is a whole new game now. I am walking proof. I just need some more time to show people. If I live through it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I was talking to my friends the other day most are parents apart from me. I asked, would you have your child chipped, so you would always no where they are? All of them said they would. I was a little surprised, but obviously the parental instinct to protect a child against the "perceived" threats of the modern world have led them to believe the safety and whereabouts of their children is more important than their liberty.

So I agree that this will not have to be forced onto the masses, it will most likely be demanded by over protective parents.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
My freedom will never be eliminated.
My life may abruptly end
My freedom will not

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
So I agree that this will not have to be forced onto the masses, it will most likely be demanded by over protective parents.

Please! How many over protective parents are there? Marriage numbers are going down. Responsible parenting is going down. The only ones getting chipped are the fosters and the children of the crazy. For every 100 parents, theres one over protective one... So no, this chipping will not happen, "your" insane, (not you persay) anyone considering it is insane. Computers and humans only mix when you use your extremities, not when you implant them..
edit on 27-3-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is scary indeed, I particularly liked the op's reference to this being like a bee hive. I believe that is the future, the 'hive mind', as anyone who is familiar with the music industry articles over on vigilant citizen will know is referenced a lot in songs. The hive mind, obedient workers under a queen (the elite). On a separate note, one immediately notices the absence of a certain ex member and his continuous claims of electronic mind control being used in the UK since 1992, and the fact he might have actually been right the whole time.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Thank you. Excellent overview, much needed by me at least.

Will read thoroughly, follow links, and be back later. S&F&

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I don't know...I do understand that in some cases i.e. natural disasters...it can be a lot of help...by chipping your kids to know where their whereabouts are?
Parents and children should have trust between each other and therefore there is no need for a chip.

And who knows what can happen with a chip in your brain....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
dont forget about the hackers!
they would have great fun hacking in to it.
and having them all do a silly walk at the same time.
then it would be out and they would have to stop.

if not for hackers.
China would have taken over the worlds computers.
the hacker gave them the practics to stop it.

top topics

join