It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by NyxOne

Even NASA is talking about an object 4 times the size of Jupiter beyond Pluto. The fact that they are saying it "could" be gas giant or probably is a gas giant is neither here nor there. 4 times the size of Jupiter is also the same size as your average brown dwarf.

Source

It is a proven fact, even from a skeptic site that Pluto and Neptune are experiencing climate change and that our Suns own output has diminished slightly, not increased. What is causing the warming on Neptune and Pluto?

Source

The fact is, we do not know exactly what effects this change will cause and exactly when we should expect to feel them in force, science knows very little about brown dwarf stars and I seriously doubt you can say with any certainty whatsoever about it tearing our universe apart, I don't think your an astrophysicist.

Tyche has not been 'found'.

It has been hypothesised, since 1999, mind you, by the same two people who hypothesised Nemesis, who are not at all affiliated with NASA, as a gas giant, not a brown dwarf, almost a lightyear away from us.

Try again.

And, well, I can say it with certainty, because something over ten times the mass of Jupiter and several times its size would indeed tear our solar system apart. In fact, here's a simulation of the effects of such an object on our solar system. As far back as the 90s.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
all the back and forth bickering there is one fact that does remain the evidence of government bunkers and what their purpose is if it is not planet x nibiru whatever. it is for some sort of caticlysm awful lot of money and time spent for somthing that may never be needed and the fact remains that the majority of us are left to fend for ourselves no matter what they are for this is what the real problem is not what may happen but who can afford to prepare for what might be so there still is a conspeiracy and as always it comes down to who has the money to prepare and who dosent this isnt somthing that money should control and it should not be done in such secracy we should all be afforded a chance to survive

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyful
all the back and forth bickering there is one fact that does remain the evidence of government bunkers and what their purpose is if it is not planet x nibiru whatever. it is for some sort of caticlysm awful lot of money and time spent for somthing that may never be needed and the fact remains that the majority of us are left to fend for ourselves no matter what they are for this is what the real problem is not what may happen but who can afford to prepare for what might be so there still is a conspeiracy and as always it comes down to who has the money to prepare and who dosent this isnt somthing that money should control and it should not be done in such secracy we should all be afforded a chance to survive

Here's a very likely possibility when compared to a magical woo woo planet.

It's called a nuclear apocalypse.

Did that occur to you at all?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
of course that occured to me along with many other thoughts the fact still remains we are on our own so all the lies and disinfo and truth all really are irrelavant when push comes to shove

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

For me, it is a waste of time to argue the point these days. You have been raised into a system where from birth you been fed all the knowledge you now posses in life from a system that TPTB control and are able to manipulate. Considering the fact IF those in power wanted or needed you to believe something they have known about for a very long time, it wouldn't be too hard to get you to think the way you are now.

Perhaps I am right, perhaps you are, either way, we shall witness the truth soon enough.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by NyxOne

For me, it is a waste of time to argue the point these days. You have been raised into a system where from birth you been fed all the knowledge you now posses in life from a system that TPTB control and are able to manipulate. Considering the fact IF those in power wanted or needed you to believe something they have known about for a very long time, it wouldn't be too hard to get you to think the way you are now.

Perhaps I am right, perhaps you are, either way, we shall witness the truth soon enough.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

Heh, alright, buddy. Have fun living in fear.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

I do not fear Nemesis, nor do I generally fear death or change. It is not fear or needing chaos to fulfill some imaginary hole in my life, it is that I am very aware of the things that are going on in the world around me, and there would seem to be so much pointing to this that it would be to betray my common sense to deny we are about to undergo a massive change.............

What that is, is subjective, and in truth, it really doesn't matter, I doubt Nibiru and Nemesis passing through would be worse for earth than a nuclear world war three, whatever it is, for me, it is and never has been about fear. Just self awareness.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Thanks the fact of the matter is somthing is not right in the world and we will in fact know what it is at some point. it is what it is. but heaven forbid if we are left while tptb run and hide they should hope we dont survive because i dont think they would stand a chance against the rage they will create

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

no one said there was fear involved its kinda like going down with the ship i would just as soon die knowing i lived a decent life and geniunly did care about people as to go as a coward

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by NyxOne

no one said there was fear involved its kinda like going down with the ship i would just as soon die knowing i lived a decent life and geniunly did care about people as to go as a coward

Paranoia is typically associated with fear.

And you may give reasons for your actions, but all I see is precisely that: paranoia.

I'll leave you to it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

great!!! now we can back on the thread topic

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Let me ask you a question. What happens if nothing happens in October. Will you admit that you were wrong? Will you apologize to all the non-believers? Or will you buy into the inevitable excuse? Will you wait eagerly for the next date that is thrown out and listen to the pseudocience that a new set of charlatans will claim?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I have taken the liberty of removing all of the ad homs and insults from your post in order to address the few issues you actually present:

Lies for their own ends? Huh? WHAT ENDS? What if these concerns and the evidence thats been presented which YOU NOR ANYONE has been able to disprove and debunk, turns out to be right soon?

I don't know, prehaps it makes you feel important; I certainly hope that you're not trying to throw a big Heaven's Gate mass suicide extravaganza. Every time that you claim that the "evidence" you have presented has not been disproved, you are either lying or in denial. 9nania "predicted" an earthquake of unspecified magnitude over a range of four days without even naming a specific place. You know that is a fact, yet you keep claiming otherwise. Meanwhile, you have contined to avoid answering this simple question: if comet c2010 X-1 is capable of shifting the crust of the Earth, why is it not affecting the tides?

As someone said... i'm sure most were saying the same things you are thousands of years ago just before the last major civilization was destroyed... and I think in one time period, there's this little story of NOAH.

Except we know how all of the ancient civilizations ended: they were conquered by people with better technology and a pressing need for that civilization's natural resources. (The Indus Valley Civilization may be an exception to this rule.) Mostly what people said were things like: "If we don't get our act together and start building citadels, the Akkadians are going to kick us to the curb." Of course, the Mayans were more "spiritual." They consulted their sooth-sayers and simply gave up. Fine source of wisdom, the Mayans.

NASA, most governments and many of the elites are well aware of whats about to happen... but they won't be giving this or any warnings to the sheep and sleeping masses. Never.

Your evidence, please. (Acrostics do not count as evidence. Please, look the word up.)

Lets just say by November, 9nania, Sollog, and someone thats called M ythi will become legends that only those in the future will look back and understand what the ignorant sleeping masses of this generation, couldn't and didn't because of people like you

Ah, so you've answered your own question. "WHAT ENDS?" Founding a little religion, are we?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Way I figure it, there would have to be some warning of impending doom. Perhaps not on the scale of "Oh my god we are all toast" (even if it is actually that bad).

They will want people to survive so that once all the dust has settled, they can being again and there will still be "sheeple" for them to use to help rebuild.

Now that being said, the warning would only come at a later stage to prevent mass hysteria and a break down in society.

In the end, I personally do not forecast any impending doom from any rogue planet/sun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Science begs each person to investigate the issue for themselves. This is not a matter of spoon feeding someone. These issues are open and can be investigated. The claims that this comet is a swarf star is ludicrous and that can be easily tested by you.

If you are closed minded and choose not to check this out for yourself and go for fear mongering so be it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I am very aware of the things that are going on in the world around me, and there would seem to be so much pointing to this that it would be to betray my common sense to deny we are about to undergo a massive change.

You are claiming that your common sense leads you to this notion of what is to come. I suggest that it is not common sense at all. It is nonsense to believe that anything is happening and that there are signs of this.

I see someone unwilling to open their eyes to the evidence. Instead a close minded approach is being followed which is being falsely presented as common sense.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You know that Planet X Movie coming out in May called "Melancholia"...Wouldn't it be wild if the kid's name in the movie was "Leo"? ...Oh wait, it is... Check it out for yourself. What do you think of this? A "Leo" discovers the killer asteroid in the movie Deep Impact. Another Leo discovers comet Elenin. There is a kid named Leo in this new planet X movie. Comet Elenin is also known as "X1". Comet Elenin will be approaching us from the constellation Leo. The Sphinx which has the body of a Lion (Leo) stares off into the night sky waiting for something to return....

From Graham Hancock: -"we have demonstrated with a substantial body of evidence that the pattern of stars that is "frozen" on the ground at Giza in the form of the three pyramids and the Sphinx represents the disposition of the constellations of Orion and Leo as they looked at the moment of sunrise on the spring equinox during the astronomical "Age of Leo" (i.e., the epoch in which the Sun was "housed" by Leo on the spring equinox.) Like all precessional ages this was a 2,160-year period. It is generally calculated to have fallen between the Gregorian calendar dates of 10,970 and 8810 BC. (op. cit., p.189)"

Ok follow me here.... The comet Elenin is supposed to have an orbital period of 11,830 years. (According to Wikipedia). That would put its last appearance on earth roughly in the vicinity of time when the Sphinx was said to have been built. Of course we can't be sure of the exact date of either, but they are close.

A lot to think about.... One more coincedence... The release date for the movie Melancholia is May 26th. "Comet" Elenin will be closest to earth on September 26th.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Neither of these objects will impact, however their passing will cause massive cataclysmic tectonic/seismic events that will rearrange the territorial geography of this planet. If you live in the CALIFORNIA or anywhere on the Western Coastal Region of North America, I highly recommend that you not only consider LEAVING these areas by OCTOBER or at the very least make survival preparations, but ignore skeptics and any Nasa or government officials and media who down-play and call this warning nonsense or based on unfounded hysteria

why is it only people in the western coastal region of north america, what about central america and south america, what about all the other countries located on the ring of fire, if this object is suppose to stir up the ring of fire why should they worry to?

o yeah thats right because it a comet, and it will pass us like everyother comet thats right i forgot about that fact

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Please allow me to shed some light on more evidence that this object WILL affact Earth profoundly.

Knowing that prime numbers are the cornerstone of public-key cryptology to write secret message, God also use prime numbers to warn us of 31 events (meteorite showers most likely) each lasting 4 days along 31 given latitudes from 7th January 2012 to 7th November 2012.

Places of worship will be spared so we may finally realize that we all worship the same ONE GOD regardless of our religious flavor.

Comet Elenin could be the source of these meteorite showers and God knows best and controls all in real-time.

Here is the evidence taken from www.heliwave.com...:

------------------------------------------------------------
Evidence for 31 Disasters in 2012
It may not be the end of the world but 31 events are coming throughout 2012 to reshape the world.

Here are the findings so far:

1) The Quran means "The Readable" which suggests it is readable despite being encrypted.

2) Chapter #1 The Opener is based on prime numbers to indicate it is The Key to decrypting the encrypted messages in The Quran.

3) Chapter #55 The Merciful points DIRECTLY to 31 events from 7th January to 7th November 2012 along 31 given latitudes.

4) Each events (most likely a meteorite shower) will last for 4 days and thus sweep the Earth along its given latitude 4 times exactly.

5) Most places of worship around the globe will be deliberately missed and thus become safe havens to shelter people who will finally realize that they all worship the same ONE GOD regardless of their religious flavour!

This will have a huge unification force for the survivors to rebuilt Earth with total love and selflessness guided by the Final Testament, The Quran.

PLEASE PRINT THE FOLLOWING TABLE in case we lose electricity.

-------------------------------
(God Permitting)
2012 Event Latitudes and Dates
13˚ 2012-01-07 ― 2012-01-10
16˚ 2012-01-22 ― 2012-01-25
18˚ 2012-01-30 ― 2012-02-02
21˚ 2012-02-10 ― 2012-02-13
23˚ 2012-02-18 ― 2012-02-21
25˚ 2012-02-28 ― 2012-03-02
28˚ 2012-03-13 ― 2012-03-16
30˚ 2012-03-27 ― 2012-03-30
32˚ 2012-04-04 ― 2012-04-07
34˚ 2012-04-24 ― 2012-04-27
36˚ 2012-05-06 ― 2012-05-09
38˚ 2012-05-16 ― 2012-05-19
40˚ 2012-05-28 ― 2012-05-31
42˚ 2012-06-07 ― 2012-06-10
45˚ 2012-06-22 ― 2012-06-25
47˚ 2012-07-01 ― 2012-07-04
49˚ 2012-07-07 ― 2012-07-10
51˚ 2012-07-14 ― 2012-07-17
53˚ 2012-07-23 ― 2012-07-26
55˚ 2012-08-05 ― 2012-08-08
57˚ 2012-08-18 ― 2012-08-21
59˚ 2012-08-25 ― 2012-08-28
61˚ 2012-09-03 ― 2012-09-06
63˚ 2012-09-10 ― 2012-09-13
65˚ 2012-09-15 ― 2012-09-18
67˚ 2012-09-22 ― 2012-09-25
69˚ 2012-09-30 ― 2012-10-03
71˚ 2012-10-07 ― 2012-10-10
73˚ 2012-10-15 ― 2012-10-18
75˚ 2012-10-25 ― 2012-10-28
77˚ 2012-11-04 ― 2012-11-07
with a −89 / +67 days error margin due to Hijri calendar errors.

You may check your city danger level (GREEN, YELLOW, RED) using the free open-source software at www.heliwave.com.

Be a guiding light!

Ali Adams
God > infinity
www.heliwave.com.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aliadams

Are you the owner of this other page and are trying to advertise it here?

Is this spamming effort anything other than a desire for links?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join