It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard to get a clear picture of a ufo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by littlezeta

Zorgon has tried to explain this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
It's probably the field around the UFO created by it's anit-gravity and/or magnetism effects that cause the pics to be blurry. ...

Well, thatls as good an answer as any other I suppose...

thats a very good answer
i know skeptics would go `oh well thats just convenient isnt it`

but its true,
if they are hovering in and out of another dimension
or... they have got some propulsion or shielding system around them to cloak or even deflect away debris in space, then it could very well give a cloaking effect for pictures

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
because the good ones are covered up by the government, electronic cameras may be blown out by emp if they are too close, the aliens took the photos and wiped you mind and people think that was a dream, people are savy enough to bust out there camera phone or digital camera because they aren't expecting it.

I have to disagree there are always UFO's it is debatable that they are extraterrestrial. Honestly if I saw air planes and certain jets other than harriers and blue angels I wouldn't be able to tell you the difference. Who knows what skunk works puts out. There are secret air craft that the us gov doesn't want to share to keep the edge over allies that can turn on us

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I wonder how many times a genuine ufo photograph has been dismissed for being too perfect?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
maybe the aliens and their craft have some kind of tech which makes any photos or videos come out blurry lol, heck if they can build those machines, i am sure its not hard for them to come up with some way of masking photograhpy/camcorders

or maybe cloaking devices there could be lots of ships around but they are invisible?

^ a crazy thought i had haha

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Because when you try to get a good picture of a UFO it always keeps moving it never stays still long enough for you to take a picture of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join