It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Obama's Birth Certificate on ''The View''

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'll admit (while we still have freedom of speech), there is something very strange going on. The more I read and research, the more I realize there are no public records of anything. His past simply does not exist. He's like a manufactured ghost that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Say what you will about the Donald, but at least he's got balls - the size of dinner plates I might add. No one else in the world has the guts to stand up and challenge O on what could possibly be the biggest scandal in American history. Why is that? America's future may very well be hanging in the balance as long as "the great unknown" remains in office. It's scary to think that all we really know about him is what was written in his TWO autobiographies. And BTW, who does that? Who on earth writes two autobiographies, without at the time, having done much of anything in life? Very strange. His entire past is very strange.

Why would the Democrats potentially commit political suicide en mass by nominating somebody with a bio that has so many unknowns and red flags? Did they foolishly believe that the other half of America wouldn't notice their shenanigans?

Could we be seeing an emerging GOP strategy to rid us of O? Get a big time national media whore, complete with presidential aspirations, out there loudly banging the birther drum in hopes that it will cause enough of a commotion among the public that the GOP controlled House will have no choice but to start a congressional investigation? The GOP can all continue to play the game and claim they believe he is eligible, but because the pesky American public has doubts about his eligibility, they will be left with no choice but to demand he release all documents in question, or be subject to ongoing congressional investigations. Donald can then fade away back into reality TV land.

Interesting times we live in, indeed. I have a strange feeling birth-gate is just the tip of the iceberg and the proverbial rabbit hole in fact goes down very very deep.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Havick007

To the birthers it doesn't matter if the birth certificate is legal or not...they're just looking an excuse to express their hate

After all, it's been shown and some nutcases still waste time on it rather than the important issues like economy, unnecessary wars, unemployment, etc. LINK

Trump has a real good point though, Not one person has come forward who went to school with him except some college paid goons. Come on you know Trump rocked the stage set when he said WTF!!! Even I know people I went to elementary school with could come forward right now but Obama has none 0 zip.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama "Liar-In- Chief" 1991 member of the US communist (New Party
ocumented) party...With 20 different social security numbers (Documented) and a fake selective service number (Documented). ..was born at Coast Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya located in Coast Province. Obama's father was a Kenya citizen and Obama's mother a U.S. citizen (WHO WAS NOT OLD ENOUGH TO REGISTER OBAMA'S BIRTH IN HAWAII AS A "NATURAL BORN" UNITED STATES CITIZEN!!!!!) The laws on the books at the time of Obama's birth: Nationality Act of 1940, revised June 1952. United States of America v. Cervantes-Nava. 281 F.3d, required the U.S. citizen parent to have resided in the United States for ten (10) years, five (5) of which were after the age of fourteen (14). Obama's mother was only eighteen (18) years old when Obama was born in Kenya.

While we're on the subject of birth certificates, let's go to that ( very bad ) 'forged' Obama short form BC-- that Fact Check, Soros MoveOn, Media Matters, Daily Kos, Fight The Smears ( You know--The one's that the 'corrupt Federal Justice Dept. is afraid of ) with the help of the treason state of Hawaii (www.boycotthawaii.com) drummed up..Besides being proven many times though forensic testing that it was fake...These treasonous criminal's didn't know that African was not used to describe a nationality on Hawaiian BC in 1961..Only Negro!!

Now we know Barry was born in Kenya..Let's go to the dual citizen part..After Obama's step-dad, Lolo Soetoro adopted him and the family moved to Indonesia...Obama became a citizen of that country because they did not except dual citizenship (You know--Kinda like the job of POUS!)

I could go on and on about the (DOCUMENTED)criminal acts of treason this this fraud has committed but I'll let you finish it at : www.theobamafile.com & www.commieblaster.com

One last note: You know why this criminal can't practice law anymore?...Because he lied on his application..Same thing goes for his phony "Marxist" wife...
But she loves $$$$$$$$$ America>>> NOW!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Donald Trump should have given president Obama his "You're fired" quote.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
He's just gearing up for his election bid.

He gets the support of the "Birthers", Racists, "You're Fired" fans etc.

Ever notice the show changed from everyday folk to celebrities? Nice way to get celebs behind you in a vote and also THEIR fans.

Make no mistake, I can't stand the man and if it came down to Obama or Trump, I would feel sorry for the US people having to vote for either.

2 words...Ron Paul!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Whether he is gearing up for a run for the presidency or not. The point is that the Constitution requires you be of US decent. I do not think this is a racial thing either. I think that if people want to see his birth certificate then he should produce it. I don't even see how this is a question. It's in the constitution and he is a representative of the constitution. It should be his obligation to prove his citizenship.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It really is a shame in my opinion that Donald Trump would choose this weak angle in an effort to stir up attention. This rhetoric bruises his already shady credibility. I can guarantee he does not come close to winning the ticket now. Regardless of whether or not Obama is a citizen (which I believe he is) Trump looks like a chump trying to play dirty pool.
edit on 3/25/2011 by BLKMJK because: Additional thought.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hiding his birth certificate only indicates that he has something to hide.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 25-3-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
May I ask a question, being English with my country's Brown and Blaiiiiir OMG I am use to the real heavy Porky pies but my son said that one of our tabloids reported that Mr Obamas' Mother lived in a council flat in Peckham London .

I don't know if he is teasing me but surely he's wrong. I know Mother's don't have to live in the same country, but a son whose a President and Mum in a council flat in London, if its true its utterly bizarre.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Someday when your bored as I was yesterday try googling "Obama's Childhood Pictures" I did and I was amazed at how few photos there are of him.

Then, try picturing what his life would of been like as a child. Then ask yourself if it's unreasonable for people to want to see his BC.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance on the matter...but what is a council flat?

Here in Boston we have an aunt of his (Zietuni Onyango) sucking off the system, I'll have to double check but I think I saw that she was here illegally.
edit on 25-3-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't think it matters, I'm sure they could easily pull of some sort of fraud from the inside as people with power tend to have strings they can pull. An authentic forged passport would be not above these people and probably easier to pull off for them than we think. Unless (assuming there is one) someone finds an original and chooses to expose it out of good merit for their country than nothing will ever come of this except wasted energy. Or he could have just been born in Hawaii.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
why are the women on the view so damn annoying?

You already answered the question.
Theyre women!

And what gets me is that they probably spend hours on make-up and their hair before the show instead of actually studying the material that is going to be present on the show.
Freakin' mainstream crap!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to debunk the BC that was floating around a cpl of years ago from the Mombasa Coast Hospital?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
why are the women on the view so damn annoying?

ahahahahaha quote of the day..

Because their women!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Barry is nothing but a fall guy for TPTB...They are getting ready to cut his strings thats why BIG money people are getting behind the birth certificate now...There is no way a man that wasn't even known about 5 yrs ago can become president of the United Corporations of America with-out them putting him there.They needed a so called black man and a man that had, or would have a big problem during office so they can cut him loose and blame it all on him. He has been a patsy from the beginning and is soon going to realize it...Does anyone really think the all white PTB would include a half breed??? You can believe he want be in the same bunker as them when things start to fall apart...He will be in the bunker with all their other bitches if he even makes it till then...But, they do have something special being made ready for him...you can bet on that....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Trump is part of the corporate elite in this country. I trust him as much as I trust the Rothschilds and that rug on top of his head being real. Anybody who is part of the corporate elite is only out for themselves. Why would someone that has as much money as Trump want to become president? "POWER and a chance to change laws to benefit himself and his corporate friends. We already had a mouth full of that crap with the corporate oil elites Bush and Cheney.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here is why Trump and many other high profile personalities have that little voice in the back of the minds asking why. Just a little doubt is all it takes.

Obams's "birth hospital" hides White House letter

Oh what a tangled web they continue to weave.... This is actually getting comical because it is so obvious.

Who's your daddy Obama?

Better yet, who's your mama?

Is your grandfather really your father?

I could go on forever with the possibilities.... Yawn... Maybe he was born in a "home" for unwed mothers. That was pretty common back in 1961 or 1960. It's time for the truth to finally come out before it is revealed in the final hours of election night!!! Obama can't hide forever especially if he can't be verified by a growing number of states.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
Excuse my ignorance on the matter...but what is a council flat?

Here in Boston we have an aunt of his (Zietuni Onyango) sucking off the system, I'll have to double check but I think I saw that she was here illegally.
edit on 25-3-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

A council flat is cheap, social housing.

Even if he is merely a puppet-man made purely to appeal to certain voters I very much doubt he will not get one hell of a handout when he passes over to the next President. Wonder if you feel the same your side of the pond. Here my parents use to hold our Government in high esteem. I expected so much more when I voted for Blair but my sons, I couldn't print what they say and think.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join