It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Egyptian Conspiracy in the Making?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I was reading an interesting news report on Yahoo called "King Tut's beautiful grandmother 'had ugly wart on her forehead' and a poster commented this interesting statement which grabbed my attention.

Queen Tiye: Married to the REAL Solomon, the King of the Four Corners of the World: Amenhotep III. Daughter of the biblical Joseph (Yuya). Queen Tiye and her husband "cartouche" is found in a most remarkable place: the Tomb of Clytemenstra in Mycenae, Greece.. That is "Helen of Troy"'s sister.

Odd, ain't it? How this Beautiful Queen, the mother-in-law of the OTHER "Most beautiful woman in the world at the very same time: Nefertiti (which means "The Beautiful One Has Come"...should end up with her cartouche in Greece, in Helen's sister's tomb....FIGURE IT OUT GENIUSES.

Mother of many.....best known being the second Moses (Akhenaton, known in the bible as "Nathan" married to the biblical "Miriam" aka Nefertiti. Grandmother of Joshua: Tutankhamun.

By the way....ALL of the biblical "Hebrew" patriarchs? ALL Egyptian royalty ALL of them. Look at Wikipedia...any of these people...and look at their "royal names" on right hand side: ALL "HeperU's" that's correct.

You've just been learned a thing or two, you're welcome.

Link

Well of course with that I was off and running to find ANY information regarding the last name 'HeperU' and guess what I found........NOTHING! Both on Google and Yahoo I wasn't able to find anything regarding this name.

I emailed the one who posted this and asked how he got this information. Needless to say I have yet to hear anything back, but will keep you updated if he responds.

So if this name HeperU all of a sudden starts popping up with new conspiracies then we will use this as an example of how this all got started. Hrmmmmm makes you think though how many others were started in much the same way.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I like your angle. If any of that information is correct, I really need to study the bible a bit more.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
I was reading an interesting news report on Yahoo called "King Tut's beautiful grandmother 'had ugly wart on her forehead' and a poster commented this interesting statement which grabbed my attention.

Queen Tiye: Married to the REAL Solomon, the King of the Four Corners of the World: Amenhotep III. Daughter of the biblical Joseph (Yuya). Queen Tiye and her husband "cartouche" is found in a most remarkable place: the Tomb of Clytemenstra in Mycenae, Greece.. That is "Helen of Troy"'s sister.

Odd, ain't it? How this Beautiful Queen, the mother-in-law of the OTHER "Most beautiful woman in the world at the very same time: Nefertiti (which means "The Beautiful One Has Come"...should end up with her cartouche in Greece, in Helen's sister's tomb....FIGURE IT OUT GENIUSES.

Mother of many.....best known being the second Moses (Akhenaton, known in the bible as "Nathan" married to the biblical "Miriam" aka Nefertiti. Grandmother of Joshua: Tutankhamun.

By the way....ALL of the biblical "Hebrew" patriarchs? ALL Egyptian royalty ALL of them. Look at Wikipedia...any of these people...and look at their "royal names" on right hand side: ALL "HeperU's" that's correct.

You've just been learned a thing or two, you're welcome.

You are on the right path with your research friend , Mary Magdalene (Selene) was the daughter was the daughter of Cleopatra and Mark Anthony .Benjamin Joeseph ( Esu ) who was annoitted Christ is also hidden in the mix. All things Egyptian Amen ! Get it people .
edit on 24-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: To early in the morning

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sounds like some of you are talking about info similar to this video series called Ring of Power. It's goes into the whole Jesus and Mary issue, Egyptians, Hebrews and their names etc - all the info mentioned here but fair warning: the video is to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt.

It's 29 part series. The parts you'd be particularly interested in would be 1-9.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

I am familiar with this and there are some partial truths given and some deliberate mistruths.I do not believe the narrator is doing that intentionally but is being misled. My sources are my Family and the Jacobite Historian Royal to the European Council of Princes .The son of Julius Caeser was not Christ but the opposing bloodline's polar opposite .

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Did you ever hear back from the commenter? I'm actually very interested in Ancient Egypt and it's possible connections/correlation to Biblical events. I would be happy to hear if you have any further info on this or maybe this thread could be resurrected again.

top topics

join