It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to live underground in Nebraska?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Underground bunkers sales are up 1,000% and these bunkers can house many people if a catastrophe was to happen in epic proportions where people could live here up to 1 year and be safe....

These bunkers have everything as well....

"The bunker, which is being built under the grasslands of Nebraska, is 137,000 square feet -- bigger than a Wal-Mart -- can house 950 people for up to one year, and can withstand a 50 megaton blast. Once completed, it will boast four levels of individual suites, a medical and dental center, kitchens, bakery, prayer room, computer area, pool tables, pet kennels, a fully stocked wine cellar and a detention center to place anyone who turns violent."

from CNN

money.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
hahaha I can't believe that... it must be a joke.
I mean, seriously? So MSM is kinda openly admitting the future?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2011 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is either a really big scam where whoever is behind selling these bunkers is playing off of the recent happenings around the world or the MSM really is doing some foreshadowing for us. Either way Star and Flag because this is something that shouldnt be taken lightly.

link   
Would be an interesting experience although I think I'll start to experience claustrophobia after a couple of days, nothing beats taking a nice deep breath of fresh air

link   
reply to post by facelift

That is definitely the truth haha Made me laugh

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2011 by facelift because: holy issues with posting edit...my bad

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
dude, it's just like cruise ship amenities
but without the rocking motion and no sunlight.

Can I have one ????
PLEEEEEEEEZZZZ ?????

good thread
S&F

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Who would want to be underground when the fireworks start...lol
I would not miss that

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Northwest Shelter Systems, which offers shelters ranging in price from $200,000 to $20 million

I just want to see the difference between the $200k version and the $20million version before I decide.

edit on 23-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

That's why they have the lookout towers to see whats going outside, but the problem is its Nebraska, nothing to look at for miles and miles away in the Nebraska grasslands...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My concern about this arrangement is if TSHTF would you be able to get there? In time?

Kind of funny, I had just looked to see if there were any new missile base listings right before I stumbled on this thread. Seems more practical to just have your own.

www.missilebases.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Meh, i would rather be above ground in the case of planet killing asteroids, etc. Be a horrible way to die, either drowning or having the earth just crush the structure all around you. Plus, you know things will start to go crazy after being underground for a long time.

Fallout anyone?

Also, whos in charge of security and leadership in these bunkers? Wouldn't want to get stuck with an authority whom are self-proclaimed leaders, hoarding food and supplies for themselves while other starve and die.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
How do these underground bunkers get sufficient enough oxygen?

What if the air outside is highly radioactive? Biochemical Warfare Proof?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
These are real, Jesse Ventura went into detail with them and viewed them with the owner.
You can see it on utube.....jesse ventura conspiracy theory

Jesse ventura conspiracy theory

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Does the bunker actually exist yet? Can see artist impressions only.

Or is this the next property boom....and crash.

Either way, seems like a big scam to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Why does anyone find this odd? Just look at the survival threads and gear that is being sold.
If you can get a bunker already built, it saves the lazy slobs time and money.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaman1983
"The bunker, which is being built under the grasslands of Nebraska, is 137,000 square feet -- bigger than a Wal-Mart -- can house 950 people for up to one year, and can withstand a 50 megaton blast. Once completed, it will boast four levels of individual suites, a medical and dental center, kitchens, bakery, prayer room, computer area, pool tables, pet kennels, a fully stocked wine cellar and a detention center to place anyone who turns violent."

The earthquake that hit Japan was equivalent of over 400 megatons - not to mention that being underground it would be transmitted far more destructively.

Reminds me of something --- hmm:

Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains

and then a bit later...

And there were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, and a great earthquake such as there had never been since man was on the earth, so great was that earthquake.

No one will escape the judgement that is to come; not even inside of a bunker in Nebraska.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I wonder if they are selling them like time share condos? It's a great world we live in isn't ti? You get to see protection against a hoax, the hoax of 2012.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by usaman1983

The earthquake that hit Japan was equivalent of over 400 megatons - not to mention that being underground it would be transmitted far more destructively.

Reminds me of something --- hmm:

Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains

and then a bit later...

And there were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, and a great earthquake such as there had never been since man was on the earth, so great was that earthquake.

No one will escape the judgement that is to come; not even inside of a bunker in Nebraska.

St John Revelation:

....the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind.....

Elenincomet: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/]Link = 7/10/2011 = possibilty?!?

Hondacomet; Link = 18/8/2011

2005comet: Link = 9/11/2011 = BE VERY AWARE!

Source repost: ATS

edit on 24-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join