It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Sensorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with a conspiracy, I just needed a place to rant. For several days I have been dealing with a guy who has made venomous personal attacks against anyone and everyone who so much as commented on the video, regardless of comment. Things where going well, for me at least, in this argument. However about five minutes ago my posts where deleted and the ones that where not where in support of his point of view. After reviewing the entire litany of crap this guy has been spewing I noticed that I was not the only one. It is insulting that it would even happen. And before anyone asks I am not exactly known for cussing someone out, and there was no indication that I had been inflammatory. The posts where not closed by the community, they where simply removed completely. Has this happened to others? Anyway there is my rant.....wish it made me feel better but at least it is off my chest.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DrCarter

Was it me?

I don't allow my polite side to get in the way on youtube...

Oo

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I'm certain it wasn't my friend, I am sure your I.Q is greater than your shoe size.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrCarter
reply to post by badw0lf

I'm certain it wasn't my friend, I am sure your I.Q is greater than your shoe size.

Ohh I do have very big feet however

Nah was just poking funnies, but it's good to be sure, unless the name was inclusive of Badwolf..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Badwolf...Badwolf why do I keep seeing that everywhere I go??

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't sweat it. Youtube is set up in such a way that a group of like minded people can flag opposition posts and get them removed.

It's a trolls idea of nirvana. I very rarely comment on anything on Youtube because of this.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thanks Heff, I honestly did not do that. I know now to not even bother. I have been going on there for years and this is the first time I ever actually posted anything. I just never felt the need and then I do an bamn, ah well. Thanks guys you have helped tremendously, I can actually unclench my jaw now.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrCarter
Badwolf...Badwolf why do I keep seeing that everywhere I go??

I am a plague..

I know it... I try not to be, but... I need to feed!!!1

top topics

join