It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

radiation levels portland oregon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

Just letting you know, I hope it's not illegal for long

Just letting you know 2: your not a mod...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure the poster was referring to the "Legal California Medicinal" brand.
Mods, is theat still a nono? prescription drugs? ifso i will not comment on penicillin.

To make sure this post is on topic, there is alot of radiation in standard granite.
edit on 16-3-2011 by g146541 because: keeping on topic so as to not bother the mods.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Its is not illegal in California!!!! Plus it is not illegal in Amsterdam. This is the World wide web and what is illegal in one jurisdiction may be legal somewhere else. Caffeine added to things
is illegal in some countries so it just depends on where you get your def of illegal and marijuana isn't a drug it a plant. drugs are manufactured not natural

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

just letting you know i feel better also i agree with the first thing you let that guy know haha. its a funny story the first time i saw you post in a thread i was like i bet that guy uses medicenal herbs because your little pic thing seemed like it to me haha

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
THIS MAP DOESN'T SHOW ANYTHING!

Someone want to explain what is significant on this map? It has a couple of little yellow circles with numbers in it, then a bunch of "nuke" symbols. What the # is the point of this map if it doesn't provide ANY information?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
THIS MAP DOESN'T SHOW ANYTHING!

Someone want to explain what is significant on this map? It has a couple of little yellow circles with numbers in it, then a bunch of "nuke" symbols. What the # is the point of this map if it doesn't provide ANY information?
well if you actually take the time to scroll dopwn it explaines....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Don't worry at all about the levels you are seeing until if/when they reach above 126 cpm (like the site suggests). I live in Colorado and was checking that site out last night, and at one point Denver was at like 70 cpm, which is still totally fine. (altitude has a lot to do with it) I watched Seattle go up to 65 once which is again well within healthy limits.

Watch that site without some kind of nuclear disaster going on somewhere and you're going to see fluxuations no matter what. That website is new to nearly *everyone* due to this Japan meltdown thing. People are being really careless in this and freaking out about *normal* levels. Don't be a part of the overblown panic.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
Is anyone else around you feeling sick? Are you sure it's not just a placebo effect? Also, what did that link provide, it just shows there is a nuclear site by you, along with all the east coast..... Please explain your symptoms....
edit on 16-3-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)
ive had a hedach for the longest time nauses plugged ear hurts im just feeling bad

I used to get headaches, real bad ones. No aspirin or anything would help. Somehow I don't even know how,
It just came to me to increase my water intake. I still get 'em once inwhile, not nearly as bad. And aspirin works
now. Increase your water intake. I swear it worked for me.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

Medicinal marijuana is legal, but that doesnt mean you can go around buying it from people.

And youre right, i guess it does depend on the place

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Thats good your feeling better!
I'm 16 so i'm not old enough to use it legally .

I think you just had a case of nerves brother.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Do you think this is odd?

I ran across this site while looking for rad levels on the west coast:

eastcountymagazine.org...

Note: It comes up with a "page not found" error.

So...I go to the website itself, and find THIS article:

www.eastcountymagazine.org...

My question: Do you think they "misinterpreted" the data, or were they told to pull the original story by TPTB?

I'm in L.A. and radiationnetwork doesn't have a monitor for the city on their map.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by tamenie

Thats good your feeling better!
I'm 16 so i'm not old enough to use it legally .

I think you just had a case of nerves brother.
haha my man im also 16

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Me too! I used to get tension headaches all the time and I started drinking more water and it really helps, star for you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Anything under 100 is normal background radiation...

I'm in the Tacoma area so I'm watching this too...if levels are elevated, you'll hear something from me....right now it is normal. I also have access to my own geiger counter so I don't have to rely on the internet for all my information. Trust me, you'll know when shtf, but for now, don't freak out. It hasnt' happened yet...

A2D

edit on 17-3-2011 by Agree2Disagree because: mistake

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

hmmm water really well i did do mma today and that is some physical work so maby im dehydraited

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Same on the water thing here, star upon ya.
To stay on topic, cell phones have radiation.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
How far is that reactor from yellowstone in Wyoming? though I suppose if Big yellow went off, that would be nothing compared.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

headache, nausea and plugged ears are also symptoms of the flue that's going around....flu season is at it;s peak right now this year. until it surpasses normal levels don't work yourself into a frenzy

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

You are killin me!!!
If you have a headache and do MMA i would look at the concussion first as a reason for headaches.

To stay on topic i will say glow in the dark paint has radiation.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
1) I'm in Portland as well. I have watched this sight for longer than just the week this has been going on, and it is really not that rare to see levels spike about 60 or 70 temporarily. Even 130 is well below dangerous levels, but it is time to be scared when it hits that.

2) Speaking of green states, id personally watch out for this seasons outdoor crop. Radiated ganja aint really sounding too appealing.

3) there is a nasty cold/flu going around. Dont stress out, you have what about 15 other people I know have.
edit on 17-3-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join