It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London olympic clock stops...interesting 2012 conspiracy...have you noticed this..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by angela1111
reply to post by angela1111

Ok more! I kept looking at Avon st, using the letters you can spell nova, nova means beginning of something new. Funny that new st is on the map as well. Also Avon is a river that flows through Stratford, and guess where the Olympic stadium is? Stratford.

my post, above on NEW st,

by the way if you google and look at the map you ill see what new st runs into

its long and curves and it goes new street running into london st running into RING tce

what rings?? olympic rings?
edit on 10-4-2012 by angela1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthSeeker2113

do you belive this clever hacking is say not from this reality/world etc

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by angela1111
reply to post by TheTruthSeeker2113

do you belive this clever hacking is say not from this reality/world etc

Believe, not myself personally, I'd say a group like Anonymous or something would be where I'd start looking. Although I certainly do not discount the possibility of what you propose.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
yes thankyou, I believe other, but only because of the synchronicity

Lord Nelsons ship the bull RING

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

everything that has ever happened on this planet is connected in someway,,, the street names you are posting are street names in most likely every town on this planet..... look up how long those street names have been there, were they put up right before they knew you were moving near, or right before you glanced at them? you are making one heck of a maze for your mind,, im not trying to bash you or anything, but i just hope you receive cheese and not a trap..... it must be torture for you to go anywhere, seeing all these connections,,,, can you imagine if they are not real, or they are meaningless, ? can you imagine the world existing as is and those street names existing innocently,, can that be a possible option for reality? or no ?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

as I have suggested, I was talking about AUGUSTUS and then I move to AUGUSTUS st...

that is very specific, its not a common word now is it...

if you carefully read, you will read I google ROME ST NEW ZEALAND and it brings up NILE RD, which about an our before a poster mentioned to me, this is a synchroncity...they are actually real, I experiance alot...

and then furthermore this map is street names about the battle of Trafalgar, and Trafalgar is where this clock stopped..

further more there is another battle by the same man the NILE battle...this is more synchronicity...

then there is new st...is it strange I am on a bus and see a different new st, and when I google I find it runs into LONDON rd..and then into bloddy RING st, and RINGS are the symbol of the olympics?? you can see it on the map I posted..

these are very specific, I have had it for years, to the point where your mind will not and can not grasp it..

is it a conicidence after I move from augustus I move to wellesly, and NELSON runs off that??? and I go to the LORD NELSON for dinner, and this is before I found the map?

yes it is, its synchroncity in its finest hour.

I know in magic, I experience it, you cant grasp, it took me a long time of mind altering synchs to know how I do...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
for what it is worth this is not new to me, I am in close connections with two others who get similar stuff, one who has written a published book on the topic of 11.11

we know its just happen to not know and how can you when you do not experiance it

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
last thing, could you explain to me how when I Google ROME ST NEW ZEALAND I bring up nile rd? and NILE has just been mentioned to me, and further more, the every street name is about the BATTLE OF TRAFALGAR...

can you explain why I had been just looking at my friend NELSONS Facebook pics, and then this map is in NELSON? you were not with me when this happened so you can not understand how it feels..

can you then explain, how I had just been to dinner to the LORD NELSON, and this name is the man who this map is named after???

I have had years of this...years, I know how it goes, and all I do is write my experiance...

I have learned no one will belive, but if you actully studdied those maps and how I found them you may catch a glimpse

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Nelson's Column - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson's_Column
Nelson's Column is a monument in Trafalgar Square in central London built to commemorate Admiral Horatio Nelson, who died at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

i have experienced coincidences and synchronicities before,,, how do you know you are not stretching to make some of the connections,,?

did you receive synchronicities about the london olympics/greece..... before you came across information that this years london olympics may be significant?

i cant argue with you,,, i personally dont see how the nelson stuff, and a person you meet last name having some relation to a battle, with the same name as this and that,,,,,, reading this stuff makes me want to punch my computer,,, but theres no point of me arguing about any of this,,, so ill just say,, i believe you, and good luck with your journey.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
OMG this is still going on?

I stopped following this thread after my last response but saw it at the top of the Recent Post page and decided to peek in.

SMH.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
yes I now its hard to write and have people get it, in simple form, someone mentioned NILE...later in day I google to see if there is a Rome st where I live, I google rome st new zealand, it brings up a map, when I look at the map I see NILE rd..thats the synch so NILE NILE

it says look at this map...

so I do, and I see all the Olympic rds in it..Trafalgar etc where clock is

Im like odd! and then I see the place where this map is, its in a town called NELSON

and I had been looking at my friend NELSONS pics two secs before..

so I realized the map is streets named after the battle of Trafalgar...lord nelson, and what I had just been for dinner there...

look I could go on all day but what I am showing is right...

I get synch beyond belief, I know how they go...

its not about a battle persay its metaphor, something took over from something, maybe this is what will happen...

no olympic stuff before, other stuff, very hard to explain, but not Olympics,

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I know this stuff is for me, its hard to experiance and not have an avenue for it..

so I write it...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Anyway the clock stopped on an important date known as the IDES of MARCH this falls on the date 3/15.
The Ides of March was a day which celebrates MARS the god of WAR. Mars was an Olympian. Why this date?

If we look the next clue can be seen quite easily, is if you count 315 days in you get the date November 11 so essentially it directly links to the mystical number 11.11. (I have received this number for many years) so 315 is 11.11

sorry to rock the boat on your well thought out maths equation but the clock actually stopped on tues 13th of march... it was launched on the mon 12th (late afternoon) and reset it self several hours later.... source... www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
below from the official Olympic webiste...14the march

Countdown Clock unveiled to mark 500 days to go to the London 2012 Olympic Games

14 Mar 2011

The London 2012 Organising Committee (LOCOG) and OMEGA, official timekeeper for the London 2012 Games, tonight unveiled the Countdown Clock in Trafalgar Square – kicking off the 500-day countdown to the start of the London 2012 Olympic Games.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
ok another one have a look at this image, click link..rite so I just went on facebook and this image was on my news feed...I liked it and thought, what exactly does revolution mean...so I googled revolution...blow me down, the search brings up a map to the side and all I see is augustus st...there is a company at number 11 augustus street called revolution...image below of photo on facebook

link to revolution on augustus

www.finda.co.nz...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
of course!

The Roman Revolution
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The Roman Revolution (1939) is an enormously influential scholarly study of the final years of the ancient Roman Republic and the creation of the Roman Empire by Caesar Augustus.

could someone google and actually see if there is a place called REVOLUTION on augustus...parnell auckland...for arguments sake

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
oh I love that

A revolution (from the Latin revolutio, "a turn around")

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
very heavy at the moment just had a knock at my door, survey...not revolution marketing but evolution marketing

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join