It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening Has Begun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't know if this is just coincidence, but I have had three seperate conversations at work with people this morning concerning Japan and the economic issues that surround it. Each person was concerned about the fallout reaching the US. While I agreed that it was surely worth keeping on top of that situation, I told them that it's more important to stock up some extra supplies for their families in case of economic ramifications.

Usually when I talk about storing supplies, people turn on their "conspiracy nut" alarm and dismiss what I am saying. All three were very receptive and agreed that it was simply wise to do so, even if nothing came down the pipe.

I am truly convinced that the people are coming out of their slumber. Individual awareness is now reaching beyond their personal bubbles. Now is the time that people like us on ATS need to be on our "A" game. It is people like us that will be at the forefront, sharing what we know in an educational way.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Slowly but surely people will accept the facts, it just pains me to see the people who stick to the normalcy bias, "IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE.." much like my damned CAPT here in my office

saddens me deeply

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

None of us believe that something out of our personal paradigms will ever happen to us. Most people are more worried about their creature comforts.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by EL1A5

There will be more of "them" than us.

Homosapien's DNA has been tweaked with a number of times, so this is just another tweaking - morphing into what only time can tell.

You see I think warfare of the future will not entail big clunky machines clomping around scooping up people. It will be a quiet & covert "assimilation".

Who are they?

What kind of assimilation? Are you talking about two 'kinds' of people here or just 'sheep'?
Like, synthetic humanoids is among us.. ?

Could you elaborate.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by EL1A5

There will be more of "them" than us.

Homosapien's DNA has been tweaked with a number of times, so this is just another tweaking - morphing into what only time can tell.

You see I think warfare of the future will not entail big clunky machines clomping around scooping up people. It will be a quiet & covert "assimilation".

Who are they?

What kind of assimilation? Are you talking about two 'kinds' of people here or just 'sheep'?
Like, synthetic humanoids is among us.. ?

Could you elaborate.

I too, would like you elaborate more on who "They" are. You speak of the human race being "tweaked" do you mean, as stated in the "Terra Papers," humans being a hybrid species?

I belive that quiet and covert "assimilation has begun already. It is only a matter of time before "they" decide to make it known to the masses.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Read Dr. David Jacob's book, "The Threat".

Second line.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

So what we are getting at here is that, "they" will cause death and distruction to mankind?

That doesn't make any sense though, why would they want to do that to us, we are no where near being advance enough to be of any kind of threat to an alien species. Then again if they have been observing us I wouldn't blame them for destroying us before we do become that advance in technology, our bloody history would be disgusting to such an advanced species.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

No, think along the line of assimilation and tweaking of humanity's DNA yet again.

Read the book.

Purpose? Who is to say, an upgrade or to conquer?

Just another theory thrown out on the table for consideration.

No more.

I do not profess to actually know anything.

But, I am searching with a open mind and humble heart because a closed mind and arrogant heart gathers no knowledge and knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

I'm not saying anything, just suggesting another book you might find interesting, another perspective.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

AWESOME! I'm a wear my heart on my sleeve sort of chap. I find that people mock but I don't care and speak passionately and openly about these topics regardless. I've often seen a similar effect on people. I think they get so used to the day to day brainwashing in the media and then they start to think for themselves again and I too have seen that sobered "hang on a minute" look on many faces. Trust me on this it NEVER gets old. Keep telling it my friend and bring more people into the sweet world of open mindedness!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is interesting in that you are dealing with people who are actively participating in our current Paradigm; one that, through your own admission, is shifting.

However, were you able to expand on that shift? Were you able to explain to the folks that there is something more to this Universe and that we actually live in a Multi-verse? That aliens are not from some far-off-distant planet but actually right here beside us, in us, and the actions of Man are a result of the actions of such malevolent forces?

Were you able to express our Planet's Soul? Did anyone ask about Nature's role and the Hand of GOD?

It is good to realize the Paradigms are falsehoods, but what are the true fundamentals which we have forgotten; such as Manifestating Spirit within, Healing, and Creating.

It is good to know that 9-11 was on a level of Mysticism, the likes of which Aleister Crowley would be Proud of. It is good to know how our Media and Entertainment Industries have indoctrinated us into the macabre ritualism of the Darkest parts of our Existence. Were these things discussed?

Did anyone realize that we are actually immortal? That the vessels we utilize today are but an expression of our inner self; that disruption brings forth a means to overcome the obstacles of living in a lie, and that we can simply "unplug" from the Machine?

There is no bug-out bag big enough to save your Soul, it comes from a special understanding within of the workings of a Greater Source across the chasms of Space and Time.

The Hand of Man will fail in its efforts to accommodate the Evil that is embedded into the Fabric of Societal needs. The Hand of GOD will lift us beyond that if we ask for forgiveness as we actively begin to Act in accordance to Nature.

I Love conspiracies, but I already unplugged a long time ago. I am still frustrated with the current Paradigms because none of us can simply walk out of it unless we completely isolate ourselves or die; but the real truth is that if we were meant to Live on, past this collapse, then Spirit would have already stepped in and ushered us to a place of safety.

Somehow I feel that people who are "suddenly waking up" are actually selfishly trying to "Get in Line" for the opportunity to survive, not for the chance to change the World. They are not really listening to GOD they are listening to Man; as they always have. It is about the Planet, not resources, not food, not money, and certainly not the dribble of what is good or bad in Society! We are the outer manifestation of the Universe looking in on itself, but there is another Universe that has come to play in our Hearts and it is pure Evil in that it does not care if it destroys as it only wants to Possess us all and break through to infiltrate this existence.

The Soul is real and it is within us to Save our very own part of it. No clandestine Illuminati can touch that, no Secret Society can steal it, but a Demon can! I wonder if the Party the OP talked about would have heard those words?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I didn't go that deep. I talked about alternative views on certain events, but I stay away from religion most of the time. Some poeple are open to talking about it freely, but most people are stuck in their way of thinking, and there is no conversation to be had when your mind is already made up.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I would have been the party-crasher for sure! LOL I only wrote what I did because I was moved by your efforts and imagined if I were in your shoes!

I hope I didn't sound like a Religious nut but rather the Spiritual Fiend that I am! I just cannot help myself when it comes to the workings of Man.

I am glad you were able to express yourself in the way you did. I definitely S&F your efforts, and hopefully they will all come to you in turn to give their support of your direction. You just might have made a Community out of them! Bravo!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
NEVER HOLD BACK FROM THE TRUTH! The world is in for a RUDE WIDE awakening...glad to say WE have been warned and are already prepared. everyone else loss. BIG PROPS for you...

btw i make myself look stupid and retarded at work because i go off on my co workers cause all they do is argue politics ALLLLLLL Day. i cant wait till everyone wakes up. my middle finger will be sky high forever! lol

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
ive found that most people that i talk to in everday life are starting to talk more about current events but it still surprises me how many people are like the living dead when it comes to whats going on in the real world, i just give them enuogh info for them to go and think about and start looking for themselves all i can say is in this immediate time in our history god help us or some alien as i think we are in for a very very messy next couple of years thats if we make it that long

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Na, I think that I might have been able to throw some religion in there if I wanted to, but a few of them go to church with my boss. Bad enough I went CT on them, even worse to bring up God. Thanks for your kind words.

reply to post by HispanicPanic

I don't like to talk about too much at work. Most people don't understand and I don't like to mix things up when it comes to my paycheck! I'm glad you can though.

reply to post by sensairich

Thats right! Give only what it takes to get them interested. If they are wise, they will investigate on their own.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nice to see some people actually listen.

I'm 18, did this at a party only like 2 people listened, one cause he was drunk the other cause he actaully had a little insight towards corrupt coporate run governments. But anyways the point is no one else cared

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Not many people usually do. I have been dealing with that for quite a few years, but lately I have had some success. People are at least listening without disregarding the notion right off the bat.

Slowly they are coming around, and I still have some waking up to do. All in due time.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Good job!! Thanks for sharing.
I hope this encourages other people to speak out more
to wake everyone up.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Me too Pink! I hope that more people are willing to discuss alternative issues more openly. But that forces us to make sure we got our act together. We wouldn't want to discuss bogus facts or theories. Otherwise, we just shoot ourselves in the foot.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sid1314

I agree as more and more people start to realize the better... But to find out that the choices that we make might lead us to the end of the world is an inconvenient truth.

Here is some of my experiences.

As a child I had a lot of experiences where I boggled minds of many of my friends and family. When I was small I could tell the outcome of a live match, or an event that would occur. I even had this ability to hear what someone was going to say even before they actually said it. I did not know at that time that I was able to do these things but it came naturally. Like I was in a tuition, where the teacher was dictating an essay to us and we were supposed to write it. But a colleague of mine sitting next to me realized that I was writing ahead of the teacher's dictation, and was freaked by this. He told me that I was doing that after the class.
Another incidents have happened with me similar to this one like I picked up the phone before it rang, or I opened the door before the person rang the bell. or like I stood in a line where I knew I was going to be the lucky one,etc.

But with age these things disappeared but I still remember one story/dream/vision I saw during this time that I have been still trying to figure out. It has to do something with the end of the world but I don't know what I can do to avoid that ending...

edit on 15-3-2011 by sid1314 because: Spelling Mistake...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join