It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi invades Bahrain, unveils itself

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Saudi invades Bahrain, unveils itself

www.presstv.ir

US-backed Saudi Arabia and other Persian Gulf states have invaded Bahrain following Manama's request for military help to quash anti-government protests.

The Kingdom of Bahrain is receiving illegal military help from its neighbors Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates in an attempt to stop peaceful protests against the despotic dynastic rule, says political analyst in Middle East affairs Ali al-Ahmed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com
www.cnn.com

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hey guys i dont know if this has been posted....but I'm sure it has. I tried searching for it but couldnt find anything on it. I guess Saudi Arabia backed by the UAE has invaded Bahrain...which I think is where our Navy's 5th fleet is located...what does all this mean. With all thats happening in the world right now I'm sure this will have a big implication to whats going on. Things are getting crazy folks.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
they couldnt have picked a better time to get away with this as the whole world is far more interested in something entirely different at this time.

s&f

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
they couldnt have picked a better time to get away with this as the whole world is far more interested in something entirely different at this time.

s&f

Exactly. It seems overtime there is a huge event for the news to broadcast 98% of its time about, something illegal happens.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lspilot6946

US-backed Saudi Arabia and other Persian Gulf states have invaded Bahrain following Manama's request for military help to quash anti-government protests.

Manama's request...
So their Government asked for help and Saudi Arabia complies. Why does Iran always drag the US into it's propaganda? Doesn't any one else see through their BS?

The Kingdom of Bahrain is receiving illegal military help from its neighbors Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates in an attempt to stop peaceful protests against the despotic dynastic rule, says political analyst in Middle East affairs Ali al-Ahmed.

How is it "Illegal" the Official Bahrainian Government asked for help...
Maybe Iran wants Bahrain to handle their own situation like Iran had when it brutally crushed the peaceful Anti-Government protest demonstration.

Iranian Pot calling Bahrain's kettle black IMO.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Iran has stated that Saudi occupation of Bahrain is " Unacceptable ".

This could expand into a full middle-east sectarian war between Sunni and Shia.

Personally, i hope the Saudi's get spanked and sent home with their tales between their legs.

Cosmic...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Once foreign troops come to the US to help the government suppress American protestors you'll understand how illegal it is.

You'll understand what illegal is when they're in the streets gunning protestors down.

Hehe, I'm getting this feeling that a lot of people *wink, wink* will be eating up their words this year ;-))

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here's another source:

15 Mar 2011

WSJ: Bahrain Declares State Of Emergency, Saudi Soldier Killed

www.zawya.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
from PressTV

The Saudi army going into Bahrain is an invasion because it's aimed at attacking, or containing the population of Bahrain, the majority of the population.

plain and simple if its not illegal its a crime against humanity.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

wink wink

So when Iran is in the midst of their next blow out I'll be sure to U2U

Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here's kind of a crazy thought:

Could it be that TPTB have a hand in all of this, just to stir things up, create a little chaos, further destabilize an already unstable region? Ya, know, kind'a that NWO sort'a thing?

Just thinking...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by lspilot6946

Manama's request...
So their Government asked for help and Saudi Arabia complies. Why does Iran always drag the US into it's propaganda? Doesn't any one else see through their BS?

Maybe Iran wants Bahrain to handle their own situation like Iran had when it brutally crushed the peaceful Anti-Government protest demonstration.

Iranian Pot calling Bahrain's kettle black IMO.

That's an amazingly narrow minded take on these events. I guess you still believe the Soviet line that that Afghans "invited" the red army into their country as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Exactly.

Mind you, these are the same tactics Western organizers used during the Islamic revolution of '79 in Iran. They brought in Arab mercenaries, dressed up as Iranian officials, to gun down Iranians in the street. The same happened in Iraq where SAS troops dressed as insurgents shot children, women and men in the street before being busted by local police, only to be busted out of jail(during which a number of innocents died) by an SAS squadron, complete with tanks.

Lets see if the US will even blink an eye at this, most likely, Saudi Arabia did not make the decision all by itsself.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Obama is a wuss..
Oh he'll blink and sputter, hell he might even soil himself...
but that will be the extent of any US involvement, mark my words

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

but that will be the extent of any US involvement, mark my words

I was thinking more about how Saudi Arabia sent troops into Bahrain after discussing it with the US or being ordered by the US to do so. If only wikileaks could get their hands on the files that go into detail about this event and prove me right.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well said, Gunny. Words only a leatherneck could love.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

TPTB are praying this desire of the people to be the power doesn't catch on.

But of course it will, it is.

It is an inevitable social earthquake, not a coalition of nations but a coalition of the worlds people.

Universal rights and an end to fixed power structures, political, economic or corporate.

We have the same problems with different labels.

It won't be long before we discover the hidden wealth of our own leaders and there will be an accounting.

The price of petrol and food will break the apathy of the western people.

I think TPTB are scared/excited in a crisis/opportunity way.

I believe they are toast, they can't kill us all.

Cosmic...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Amen.

Darkness does not penetrate light.

these events need not be in vein. Rather, I hope, in addition to the inevitable increases in vibrations and transition, that more and more of the world's people awaken and take the opportunity to unite.

Global Consciousness cannot be defeated.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

I was thinking more about how Saudi Arabia sent troops into Bahrain after discussing it with the US or being ordered by the US to do so.

Yes. This is all happening while our eyes are on Japan. Saudi troops are now being used to break up the pro-democracy protests in Bahrain as well as in Saudi itself. I've just heard on the radio that Hillary Clinton is urging the Saudis to "show restraint". She should of course be demanding that the Saudis get their troops out immediately. Requesting restraint gives tacit approval to the act itself. She is not requesting that Gaddaffi "show restraint" as far as I recall.

On Saturday the Arab League announced it was requesting that the UN's Security Council impose a no-fly zone in Libya. Perhaps a rather bizarre request on the face of it. Shouldn't this be an opportunity for the Arab world to show that it can attend to its own affairs without outside interference? Does it not have the air power to impose its own no-fly zone?

I have a suspicion that these two developments are related. I think there may have been a deal. The West will turn a blind eye to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and other highly repressive but compliant Arab client states in the repression of their own people and they will ensure that the West gets control of Libya and its oil.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ew, Press TV. With GCC intervention and Bahrain’s ambassador to Iran being withdrawn due to "blatant interference", Iran is understandably upset that it’s not all going to plan. Bless ‘em.

More info:

Stratfor - Bahrain and the Battle between Iran and Saudi Arabia

Stratfor - Special Report: Iran and the Saudis Countermove on Bahrain

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by -W1LL

The same happened in Iraq where SAS troops dressed as insurgents shot children, women and men in the street before being busted by local police, only to be busted out of jail(during which a number of innocents died) by an SAS squadron, complete with tanks.

That's a new one, where did you get that from? Even the militia put out a more accurate report than that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join