It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supermoon - 9 day connection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
There are M8+ earthquakes every year. Sometimes they affect densely populated areas, most of the time not. I don't buy into the Supermoon theory.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pieinthesky

All I know is that I am going to sleep outside tonight. I am going up to the pond in my neighbourhood, and laying on the beach. I want a great view of the Moon, and I should be safe from any Earth quakes

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
all I know is that my life has turned into a living hell and everyone around me, including myself... have completly lost it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillNiendick

All I know is that I am going to sleep outside tonight. I am going up to the pond in my neighbourhood, and laying on the beach. I want a great view of the Moon, and I should be safe from any Earth quakes

No you won't the moon is going to hit you!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

What's going on,mellisamouse???
Why is everyone flipping out?
Where are you?
All I can say is to remain calm,it's ok.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by mellisamouse

What's going on,mellisamouse???
Why is everyone flipping out?
Where are you?
All I can say is to remain calm,it's ok.

I just have a very crafty stalker in my life who consumes every person I know so I cant get away.. the stress and dramma is killing me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by supermoon

ATS translation: You have challenged me to prove what I claim to know as fact, and I have none.

second

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

This is ridiculous. 'Supermoons' as everyone has started calling them happen at the end of the moons orbit every month. They are nothing rare at all, this one is just slightly closer, so much so that its not even possible to tell from the naked eye. All these supermoon theories are so ridiculous and scientists even detest the term supermoon because they happen every month and do not effect the earth much more than normal at all. This is stupid scare mongering. Why would the moon being ever so slightly closer change anything? Have you not looked at the distances? Its so small a change that its insignificant. People need to get a clue before jumping to these mental conclusions, noone seems to have looked into it at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join