It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Collection Of Japan Disaster UFO Anomalies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I was watching another thread vid and decided to find out how many ufo sightings there were related to the Japanese quake/tsunami. I posted these vids in other threads but the threads died. Did I do it? I think some of these should be discussed, particularly the first 2. I did a search and only found 2 threads, but one was determined to be a helicopter and the other has been left in the air(pun intended).

There is a thread on this last vid:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am really curious about the first two vids here.

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The third video is complete bunk. It contains cinematics resembling the fourth Jerusalem vid. The first video shows what appears to be the blades of a helicopter flashing, perhaps dropping sensors or flares. I know that the USMC is based in Okinawa Japan, so having military hardware coming to assist might not be a stretch of the imagination, added to that, the technological advancement of the Japanese, and atmospheric sensors of the area might have been deployed.

But the third video edits the first with trails behind the three dropped objects.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
WOW!

I'm gonna be busy with photoshop trying to debunk these all night now!

#1 is interesting. have not seen it before.

#2 and #4 seem to remind me of "earthquake lights" similar to the Brown Mountain Lights or the Marfa Lights.

#6 I thought was debunked earlier as a helicopter shadow. will look into this one.

#5 I'm pretty sure is CGI. I think I can prove that pretty soon.

What a month it's been eh?

...I think #3 is in the Hoax bin already.
edit on 3/14/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos. I'm still learning about UFO's and footage, but the first video seems fake to me. I expected the camera-person to stay centered on the objects, but at time 0:37-0:42 when the objects are in the clouds at the left side of the screen, the person is still centered on the area in the sky where the clouds and sky meet. It makes me think it was added after the footage was shot. I can't say the same about the 2nd video.
A youtube comment about the first video:

its fake bc you can see the camera shake at same sequence that is provided by the software. Its like the Jan 28th israel video which is a fake. Sorry guys
- anyone know about this?

Also, is there any way to validate where this footage was recorded?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This person has some nerve using this tragedy to push a belief in u.f.o's. It's obviously made on a computer. This is sad and just shows that people will use any tragedy to push something. Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Thanks for the comment Arrowmacer. Helicopter blades huh? I can see that, but the "flares" or "sensors" sure are strange, and seem self propelled. Of course that could just be an optical illusion. Nice eye mate!

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Hey there Castle, yea it has been a crazy year actually! Sure keeps us buzzing around here! I am glad someone with the skills to determine cgi is chiming in, thanks.
Ya know that #5 reminded me of the Florida drone ufo:

I could see the utilization of a military drone for this tragedy, a way to get some perspective I guess.
Look forward to your analogy!

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Number 3 seems to be a compilation of different footage...but what about this particular piece of footage with some sort of portal looking thing releasing UFO's? It looks pretty convincing honestly...well done if a hoax...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c84f3396853.jpg[/atsimg]The above is an image (from vid #3), do not be clicking play on it for 2 minutes.

edit on 14-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

Howdy BenindaSun! Thanks for the input and I see what you mean about the post added footage. Man anything that is released these days seems bound to be altered by a few anxious cgi'ers. I wish they made software that you could run a vid/pic thru and determine automatically whether it has been manipulated or not!
So you are kinda new to the UFO investigations? You might dig my signature link "UFOS A Good Start."

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

To the notion of pranksters and hoaxers, I agree hawk! Too many attention seekers I reckon...
They should be punished by being forced to work at a Chinese Lantern factory!

peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
the last 1 is shadows from a helicopter. you can see how it runs over the landscape.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
#5 in my opinion is cgi, and sloppy cgi at that!

Using only image sharpening filter and adjusting the levels, this is what I get:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e1037aea2f4.jpg[/atsimg]
Looks like two different objects to me? It goes from bell shaped to cylindrical, then back to bell shaped?

The next one is an example of sloppy masking.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e19f1ed7198f.jpg[/atsimg]
You can still see daylight through the object when you should not be able to.

If only I knew how to make animated gif.'s then it would be much easier to see. But if you watch full screen from 14 sec.-18 secs. and click pausing then you can see it. It just does not look natural.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Looks like videos 1 and 3 got poo-pooed!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Yea what happened to 1 and 3? I see the message, but naturally I am even more suspicious. Who knows with youtuber's anymore. Any stabs on # 2?
Thanks for replying too!

ETA: Found another version of 1&3, plus yet another vid I have not seen:
Newer one -

Combined version of 1&3

spec
edit on 14-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I think those UFOs are Jinns that feed on people that lost their lives in Japan Disaster

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

I think those UFOs are Jinns that feed on people that lost their lives in Japan Disaster

And who's to say the Jinn are not ET"s?

I thought Jinn was more associated with Arabic culture and Islam, but I dug a little and found it to be more universal. These things are quite often part of many cultures lore and writings.

Peace,
spec

new topics

top topics

join