It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing ‘Namaste’ Graphics Tower In Bombay, India!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, here’s hi tech architecture that will blow your mind. Clasping hands have long been a welcoming symbol in India for those extending hospitality to guests. WS Atkins has now pushed to the full with a new super luxury 380-bedroom hotel, plus assorted other uses in the Indian city of Bombay, in the shape of folded hands.

With a height of 300 meters and 62 floors, the scheme is being developed to stand in the Ambika Mill area, Bombay, only a few hundred meters away from the topped out luxury Shangri-La hotel.

Key Statistics: 120,000 sq m of Gross Construction Area, exclusive restaurants, bars, banqueting, spa facilities, and multiplexes. 9,000 sq m of A grade office space, 6,000 sq m of world class retail space.

Welcome to Bombay! Namaste!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Nice =)

Large buildings always facinate me.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I go to Mumbai (Bombay) reguarly because we have a few properties there.

No matter where over the world you go to, I greet my elders clasping both of my hands together as a sign of respect and welcoming.
Now this building indicates to me, a welcome to outsiders who come to visit India.

The new building that will be constructed is an amazing piece of architecture and will touch the hearts of many people...

edit on 14-3-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join