It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
For those here who don't believe in Jesus, do you believe in God?

Do you believe in the Bible? Just so we know where we are here.

Do you believe there is good and evil? Why?

My take on the issue is that Satan is very afraid of Jesus ( Yashua) why do I say this : Adam and Eve had two choices: one tree or the other. Tree of life was Christ, Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was Satan, Lucifer, The Serpent , Son of Perdition , King of Tyre, etc.

Trees are representative of people: God calling himself an Evergreen tree or Fir Tree in Ezekiel 31:8

So if people are trees then the two trees must be two people. Now Eve was beguiled by the serpent ( to eat the fruit) or wholly seduced. She was not eating apples and that tree was not there they covered themselves with fig leaves because they now knew they were naked.

Out of this union came Cain. Adam knew his wife after the expulsion from the garden. She had twins, first was Cain, she continued in labor and bare Abel. Now Satan hated God's creation, he did everything he could to screw up the blood line of humans.

Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.

Christ was already there but they did not choose him they were decieved. So came another plan for Satan we must screw the seed line up of Jesus since that is the plan and now come the fallen angels who love them some earth women.

TextGenesis 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

The "sons of God" are angelic beings, or angels, and their offspring are called "the Nephilim". These angelic beings, or angels saw the daughters of men were beautiful. These are the fallen angels of Jude 6, who followed Satan in his fall in the "world that was", which is the first earth age. Jude 6 reads; "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

Paul's second warning came in II Corinthians 11:3-4, where Paul warns women that Satan and his false ministers will come and seduce you again, as the "serpent wholly seduced [beguiled] Eve". Paul is telling the ladies that they had better get their head's covered, with the vail of truth. We must understand that our generation is in the final days, and these things are going to be happening again and will catch the minds of most people asleep, and draw them into the Antichrist's deception.

Now if there is no Christ why would the Devil, Satan, Son of Perdition ( he's already been judged to the death sentence) go to so much trouble to keep him from being born? To mess up the seed line, blood line of Adam.

He will use anything to mess with God's creation and win or steal souls to himself. Satan does not want you to believe he exists or that Jesus exists.
I can tell you there is a God because Abraham heard the voice of God and he told Abraham that he should be circumcised in his foreskin and all of his house down to eight days old even servants also. And guess what they all followed his advice. Yes, let's go get ourselves a very sharp knife and no aneshetic and cut our foreskin off our Nom Nom "I'll get right on it" because it is a covenant between you and me says God." No man in his eighties, nineties would do this today. Yes, Abraham heard a voice and he listened and obeyed God. If Abraham was crazy, everybody else got crazy with him.
This thread is a thermometer really, God forgive them for they know not what they do. Hopefully, Pleiadians will save you.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If you all have not watched WeZet's links to L.A. Mazulli's Lecture I hope that you do. It is full of information.

www.ustream.tv...part 1

www.ustream.tv... part 2

Hey WeZet I finally finished watching these two video lectures and they answer so many questions and some that I had never heard of like Semjase from the Pleiadian system from book of Enoch and being an inter - dimensional being i.e, alien, creating the Nephilim hybrids, which will come again. As it was in the Days of Noah, so will it be in the end times.

Israel becoming a nation again (fig tree set out) in 1948, this is the countdown to the end times. The debunked Ufo over the Dome of the Rock and activity had been ramped up by the ufo phenomenon since just before Israel became a nation (they think it was debunked) I don't. Roswell crash in 1947 comes to my mind. They are very busy God's chosen have been gathered back to the place God gave them. They were the 12 tribes of Israel, 10 were scattered , king line (Judah) priest line ( Levi) . King of Kings and Lord of Lords..

Fatima Prophecy , I've read this book , about the Sun dancing, miracle of the sun, they see a disk falling , Mary is floating apparition. Harbinger of deception, yes. Supernatural, yes but they didn't test the spirits. He's right. 1917, the worlds powers were planning all three world wars, when this takes place. Catholics and Muslims are watching this and cheering, like he says one world religion just may work and Project Bluebeam may be able to pull something better than this off in the not so distant future to bring all faiths together.

The Nephilim (giants) built all the large megaliths in the world, the Pyramids, Easter Island statuary, it answers so many unanswered questions. The flood took these things out along the coastal areas anyway.

Strong delusion - believing aliens or sun gods created us, Sitchin, Pye (starchild skull)
We genetically manipulated you.
We were the gods your ancestors worshiped
We were responsible for creating all the world's religions
We are back at this crucial juncture in human history to save you!

Yes, just about sums up the "they will mingle their seed with the seed of men but will not cleave".
Abductions in every country worldwide.

On a different point the unrest in the middle east now, Iran, Russia, surrounding Israel it's getting closer, but they need to get America out of the way first then nukes will be fired in middle east. He has a theory that after this, large ufos will manifest that will cause the great falling away II Thessalonians. ( making people feel the bible to not be true or a fake rapture) paving the way for a One world government and religious system some kind of mark maybe.

The Mothman Prophecy I've never seen. Sounds very scary and demonic for sure. True story it says. Creepy.

There's so much information in these two videos, he pulls lots together for the case of UFOs being fallen angels 'demons' . I liked these videos and I believe the the original 9 that I posted speaks of him and Missler.

I could say more, so much more, but it's late. Thanks for the videos. They need to be watched again to grasp everything.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by canofnothing

If they ain't coming here to be productive then why bother?.......Loads of people believe they're here to save mankind, BS. They will come here to fulfill their own interests.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I don't want to provoke anyone, especially not in my first post, but I'd like to share my views on the dogma we call religion, as a whole - to me, any religion is as good as the next.

I believe in a Creator and have gone from atheist, through agnosticism, to my present belief in a creative force, a Source, if you will. A combination of lurking spirituality and quantum mechanics brought me to where I am today.

To me, the movie Zeitgeist, though heavily referenced in matters not really linked to it, tells the story well of the Sun worship leading to most of the dogmas we see in religion today.

In short - every religion holds a good chunk of truth, but as the fixpoints to the full story is purposely left out, we still linger on, helplessly trying to connect the dots.

I respect the beliefs of ANYONE out there, cause it is everyones right to achieve bliss through spirituality, but I must say I don't see the biblical God anywhere, nor the Quran God. I think there is but one God and all the religious texts try to portray "it" and the truth surrounding "it", but someone chose to obscure the truth about the Creator and they succeeded bigtime.

Scissorville

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hi Scissorville,

I don't want to provoke anyone, especially not in my first post, but I'd like to share my views on the dogma we call religion, as a whole - to me, any religion is as good as the next.

Yes, alot of 'churches' have made it dogma haven't they? And some religions are better like Budhism, ah, to meditate and not be bothered with being tied down to bills to pay, mortgage, and plethora of other problems. Just connect and never to have known the game of Religion.

I believe in a Creator and have gone from atheist, through agnosticism, to my present belief in a creative force, a Source, if you will.

We've all gone through this I'm sure of it. There is a source.

I've seen Zietgeist also, it's based on the work of Jordan Maxwell, a Historic Researcher, but some of his things don't make sense to me at least.

In short - every religion holds a good chunk of truth, but as the fixpoints to the full story is purposely left out, we still linger on, helplessly trying to connect the dots.
Yes , I believe this too. All religious books should be at least read and you could consider the bible as a historic book also and when you look at it that way, religion never gets mixed into it. Sorta like studying Sitchin and his theories I guess.

I respect the beliefs of ANYONE out there, cause it is everyones right to achieve bliss through spirituality, but I must say I don't see the biblical God anywhere, nor the Quran God. I think there is but one God and all the religious texts try to portray "it" and the truth surrounding "it", but someone chose to obscure the truth about the Creator and they succeeded bigtime.
God has been obscured I believe and there are hidden influences working to do just that. The kingdom of God is within you.

Welcome to ATS, I saw this was your first post. Thanks for replying.
edit on 18-3-2011 by DaphneApollo because: none

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

hey works4dhs,

I heard the theory years ago that certain angels took human form in order to instruct/guide post-Eden mankind.

TextThe angels were unable to control their passions in their human bodies and coupled with human women, thus producing the nephilim, a super-race thanks to their angel dna.
Yes the Nephilim but after expulsion from Eden.

I am going to watch the mothman prophecy soon. They said it was a true story. I think the book would be better because the screen versions always leave so much out. I'll have to find a copy of this somewhere. You are right they are total jerks and what may be coming cannot be trusted.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Don't think they are demons, listen to an abductee tell her story. Joe Jordan , who was mentioned by another member here The GUT. Joe Jordan works as an investigator for MUFON. This is an abduction stopped because of calling Jesus name.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Scissorville

I think there is but one God and all the religious texts try to portray "it" and the truth surrounding "it", but someone chose to obscure the truth about the Creator and they succeeded bigtime.

I agree completely. The Book religions attempt to personalize, and humanize that which is the Creator, and also to make you believe that they are the true, and only spokesman for this Creator, and that you have to do this and that, and follow this man, or that man to get to meet this Creator. These people do not understand. I do not understand either, but I do now that "God" for lack of a better word, is not an old man on a gold throne judging everyone with a book in his hand, while hiding from the Devil, who obviously, according to the Christians, can beat him in a fair fight. It is much bigger than that. Think of it this way, this God Force is 12th dimension, we are 3rd dimension. Do you see how hard it is to see all that way?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Scissorville

I think there is but one God and all the religious texts try to portray "it" and the truth surrounding "it", but someone chose to obscure the truth about the Creator and they succeeded bigtime.

I agree completely. The Book religions attempt to personalize, and humanize that which is the Creator, and also to make you believe that they are the true, and only spokesman for this Creator, and that you have to do this and that, and follow this man, or that man to get to meet this Creator. These people do not understand. I do not understand either, but I do now that "God" for lack of a better word, is not an old man on a gold throne judging everyone with a book in his hand, while hiding from the Devil, who obviously, according to the Christians, can beat him in a fair fight. It is much bigger than that. Think of it this way, this God Force is 12th dimension, we are 3rd dimension. Do you see how hard it is to see all that way?

Just a couple of things here; 1) God (positive) can not ever "beat" the "Devil" (negative). BOTH are required for the Universe to even exist. These forces co-exist in a kind of balance. If the balance is ever upset, we all become nothing.

2) We live in a Universe with 11 dimensions. And, this whole idea of people being 3rd dimensional is laughable at its very best. IF we were to put a dimensional "home" on the physical Universe, then it absolutely MUST be 4th (dimensions: length, width, height, time), for that is where we all exist.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
Don't think they are demons, listen to an abductee tell her story. Joe Jordan , who was mentioned by another member here The GUT. Joe Jordan works as an investigator for MUFON. This is an abduction stopped because of calling Jesus name.

I feel that I must re-iterate: Extraterrestrials are NOT demons. To think we are, demonstrates a very large degree of bigotry, raceism, and ignorance of anything beyond Earth. It also shows a definate lack of knowledge and particulary understanding of anything spiritual (in this context; anything beyond the physical).

All Humans would do very well to simply drop their prejudices, control their fear, and LEARN!

You have begun the process of demonizing us, and you have absolutely NO facts. Where is your evidence? Where is the scientific proceedure? Where in all your wild claims that we are deamons is the presence of anyone who knows anything about demonology? I see no evidence of these critical thing in you accusations.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I feel that I must re-iterate: Extraterrestrials are NOT demons. To think we are, demonstrates a very large degree of bigotry, raceism, and ignorance of anything beyond Earth. It also shows a definate lack of knowledge and particulary understanding of anything spiritual (in this context; anything beyond the physical).

All Humans would do very well to simply drop their prejudices, control their fear, and LEARN!

You have begun the process of demonizing us, and you have absolutely NO facts. Where is your evidence? Where is the scientific proceedure? Where in all your wild claims that we are deamons is the presence of anyone who knows anything about demonology? I see no evidence of these critical thing in you accusations.

Etharzi od Oma.

where are your facts? where is your evidence?
historical/literary accounts of demons goes back thousands of years. Exorcisms are documented.
there is NO accepted evidence of life outside of earth; NO evidence of flying saucers; NO evidence of alien life.
edit on 19-3-2011 by works4dhs because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by works4dhs because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs

Etharzi od Oma.

historical/literary accounts of demons goes back thousands of years. Exorcisms are documented.
there is NO accepted evidence of life outside of earth; NO evidence of flying saucers; NO evidence of alien life.

Right on works4dhs, well said and I will provide more. Stay tuned. Thanks for stepping in. Awesome. More to come.

I watched the Mothman Prophecies Documentary.
What - The- He** That was scary. I asked my mother this morning did she remember the Silver Bridge collapse in 1967 and I was only 1 year old and she 18, she had to pick her brain but she finally remembered it shook like a ribbon and then collapsed. She didn't know about the Mothman though, too young and busy.
edit on 19-3-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs

My facts: derived from thousands of years of esoteric study by thousands of people. By "Esoteric" I should probably say "Occult", bt that has a bit of negativity attached to it due to the lack of unserstanding of others. Be that as it may, I personally have spent some 40 years studying these things ... Western Ceremonial Magick.

My evidence? Evidence of what? That ETs are not Demons? Thats easy: Demons are "supernatural" entities, ET are natural and physical. "No accepted evidence of life outside of Earth"? Then I will submit that none of you even know what constitutes evidence. There is quite alot of evidence, some of it is even DNA. For what ever reason it keeps getting burried. In my view; by people who do not want to know the truth.

The lack of evidence you talk about is only your perception. There is in reality more than enough evidence to prove our existance, and that of our machines. In fact (and this IS a fact) there is more evidence for ET now, than there ever will be for God. This may be sad, but it is none the less true. God, and all religion requires faith, ET does not.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Thanks Daphne! It took some time eh? But it's full of information, it all fits together and I hope more people will watch it!

Mr. Marzulli also has a blog on which he places answers questions and puts daily news into end times perspective. (lamarzulli.wordpress.com...)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The New Age Alien Deception link www.poleshift2011.com... on

He had updated with videos in the last 3 days, I know because I check up on it to see. He had two new video series on this site which I will link to here.

Aliens and Demons thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...
Nephilim[url=http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

He is a Christian Brother and knows what he's talking about. benedict9's website.
He shared this vid with me on another thread .

edit on 19-3-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder; just how much real thought any of you (those who beleive ET = Demon) have given this issue. It is difficult to tell when all you use is ancient texts to "prove" your point. Texts that come from a time in Human history when Humans were abjectly more ignorant than they are now. Not that Humans are very enlightened as a species, but, you have made some nice progress toward being able to "know" and understand. Science truly is your friend!

My take on this: Calling ET a Demon is the beginning of Hate Crimes being comitted against us. Here ... check this out:

"...not only is it an attack on one's physical self, but is also an attack on one's very identity." Attacks upon individuals because of a difference in how they look, pray or behave have long been a part of human history. It is only recently, however, that our society has given it a name and decided to monitor it, study it and legislate against it."
-- American Psychological Association

"a criminal offense committed against a person, property or society which is motivated, in whole or in part, by the offender's bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or ethnicity/national origin."
-- FBI

"a crime in which the defendant intentionally selects a victim, or in the case of a property crime, the property that is the object of the crime, because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, or sexual orientation of any person."
-- Public Law #103-322A A US Federal Law.

You tell me how what you are doing is any different, other than the lack of a physical assult! What you are doing is laying the ground work for a Witch Hunt. Which I probably wouldn't care too much about, except, You would be hunting me.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Thanks Daphne! It took some time eh? But it's full of information, it all fits together and I hope more people will watch it!

Mr. Marzulli also has a blog on which he places answers questions and puts daily news into end times perspective. (lamarzulli.wordpress.com...)

Hey WeZet I watched both Lectures vids by Mr. Marzulli and he knows his stuff and has done his homework like Jordan Maxwell says. Everything does fit together if people take the time to look at the videos and listen. Some here may not like it but tough. I've said it, and now we're laying out evidence for the case. I will also look at your link too. I saw your post at the bottom of page three this morning I had not seen it before, but your also an Awareone. Daphne.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
I can't help but wonder; just how much real thought any of you (those who beleive ET = Demon) have given this issue. It is difficult to tell when all you use is ancient texts to "prove" your point. Texts that come from a time in Human history when Humans were abjectly more ignorant than they are now. Not that Humans are very enlightened as a species, but, you have made some nice progress toward being able to "know" and understand. Science truly is your friend!

My take on this: Calling ET a Demon is the beginning of Hate Crimes being comitted against us. Here ... check this out:

"...not only is it an attack on one's physical self, but is also an attack on one's very identity." Attacks upon individuals because of a difference in how they look, pray or behave have long been a part of human history. It is only recently, however, that our society has given it a name and decided to monitor it, study it and legislate against it."
-- American Psychological Association

"a criminal offense committed against a person, property or society which is motivated, in whole or in part, by the offender's bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or ethnicity/national origin."
-- FBI

"a crime in which the defendant intentionally selects a victim, or in the case of a property crime, the property that is the object of the crime, because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, or sexual orientation of any person."
-- Public Law #103-322A A US Federal Law.

You tell me how what you are doing is any different, other than the lack of a physical assult! What you are doing is laying the ground work for a Witch Hunt. Which I probably wouldn't care too much about, except, You would be hunting me.

Etharzi od Oma

we'll have to agree to disagree. I reject your esoteric texts and you reject my ancient texts.
at least we agree that there's SOMEONE/SOMETHING(S) outside the realm of established science.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

we'll have to agree to disagree. I reject your esoteric texts and you reject my ancient texts.
at least we agree that there's SOMEONE/SOMETHING(S) outside the realm of established science.

I think you don't quite understand me. I never said I rejected your ancient texts! In fact everything that is held in the religious texts of Earth have been, and shall remain, a part of my foundation, along with many, many, more ancient and modern texts and knowledge. But, that may just be a major part of our difference in understanding; the level of knowledge / education.

As for the realm of "extablished science", perhaps my scientific establishment is a bit "more" than Earth's. My science started with a foundation of Earth's established science, was extended by the ancient and modern texts that most people either don't know exist, or have been rejected solely on religious grounds. This body of knowledge was then expanded by the introduction of "off-world" knowledge / education..

What it all comes down to is; You people are making statements about something which you have absolutely no knowledge of. You Parrot the words of others who are equally ignorant, and, your words and actions could well mean the continued isolation of Earth and her peoples from the rest of the Universe. This isolation, and it's local enforcement has already lead to the deaths of thousands of Humans, and the destruction of small areas of your planet. Your continued ignoring of us will only lead to more events like what just happened in Japan. Through your continued denial of us, we can not help. Did you know that those three reactors in Japan did not have to be seriously damaged, and that whole micro-crisis over the reactors need not have happened. and, it would only have taken a short 10 minute speech by the Japaneese Prime Minister. Oh ... and all those people who have died because they weren't rescued? Senseless waste of Human life. (One shuttle ... one hour ... everyone rescued) ... but, alas, ya'll didn't let it come down like that!

Etharzi od Oma

edit on 19-3-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Let's let Joe Jordan, a MUFON investigator answer some of these questions. As for beign racist
my husband and son have a b----en tan. Witches were burned at the stake, but demons will be handled by we humans being spiritually armed and dangerous. Peace. We'll let God bring the fire. He's been kindling one for Lucifer to be thrown into and whoever else wants to follow him or is working with him can follow him.

Unholy Communion The Unwanted Piece of the UFO Puzzle

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join