It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three astral projection experiences ( two while listening to binaurial beats, one while not)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well recently I have been attempting to astral project while listening to binaurial beats, and have only had 2 succesfull experiences.

First experience(listenig to binaurial beats):
I started seeing circular fractals made of hands, and then I was under a blurred white light. There were three blackened individuals sorrounding me. It was blurry, and I'll i was able to make out were eye sockets and a thin mouth. I felt safe, comfortable and happy. Their mouths were moving but there was no sound. After a minute of them talking and moving around me in a circular motion, a neon purple hand moved infront of my face and had three fingers. This shocked me and i opened my eyes and couldn't understand what i just saw so i went to sleep

Second Experience(not listening to binaurial beats): After nothing happened while listening to my daily binaurial beats song, I went to sleep. I was falling asleep, but had entered sleep paralysis. I was unable to move, and almost felt like i was dreaming, but not quite. A bright gold'ish/yellow'ish orb appeared in the distance of my vision. It moved towards me spiraling as it came, and hit me, it also left a small white trail behind it as it came towards me. I flew/jumped back in my bed, and felt a little charged in my head. It hit me above my right eye, and ever since then i've been experiencing pressure in that area daily, each day it has the pressure has gotten stronger and stronger. This usually lasts for an hour or so. And Tylenol has not been able to stop it when it occurs

Third Experience: Towards the end of my daily binaurial beats song, There was a sky in my field of vision, but it was completely covered in spots that im guessing were stars, and was coloured purple. There was a small object in the sky circling around, and eventually it dissapeared. However one or two tall, and slender black individuals appeared in my vision, and began circling around me. I felt safe and comfortable.

Can anyone provide any insight to what this might signify? would be greatly appreciated

Just thought i would like to share these experiences with everyone here. IF anyone wants the link to the song i listen to, i'd be happy to give it out.

edit on 11-3-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Very interesting. If you would be so kind as to think the music, I would greatly appreciate it.
I've been looking for some good beats. If they help with astral travel that would be simply amazing.
If not it would still be wonderful to have something new to soak up.
Thank you in advance.

~Tragic~

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
thanks for reading my post. Glad to share this beat. This is the first song i have found that works for me

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Thank you. I'm going to listen to it now to give it a quick once over and then probably later tonight during mediation.
I'll let you know how it goes.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tragic

Thank you. I'm going to listen to it now to give it a quick once over and then probably later tonight during mediation.
I'll let you know how it goes.

I hope it works

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My friend: an advice!
Don't tell your experiences. They are private.
If you keep speaking about them you will loose the ability to do it. And I mean it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix
My friend: an advice!
Don't tell your experiences. They are private.
If you keep speaking about them you will loose the ability to do it. And I mean it.

I understand what your saying, but if sharing these experiences allow someone to try out the song and have an experience themselves, then that is another person to experience astral projection. But I understand what your saying.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I've been using a binaurial beat to astral project as well. I have had different degrees of success but it did get me to the point where I felt the swaying feeling and was able to lift up and out for a few seconds. The beats really help relax me and put my mind in neutral. I haven't ever seen beings or people around but I do see some pretty awesome stuff! I have projected two times without the beats. Both times were this week while I was taking a nap.The first time I was sleeping on the couch and the TV woke me up some and I realized that I was feeling the swaying motion and that I could try to project so I started to roll forward and just fell off the couch onto the floor. After that I'm not 100% sure if what I remember was an actual projection or if it turned into a lucid dream. The next thing I remember after I fell to the floor was that I was outside in a town I used to live in and I was flying around looking at people playing touch football. I kept telling myself to go to a certain place to visit someone I wanted to see really badly but I just kept flashing to other places on the campus I used to go to. So how do I know if it was a projection or a lucid dream? When you project do things look different or does it look like your normal vision? What I saw was slighlty fuzzy around the edges. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Interesting and surprising that this thread was so short lived. Let me try out the beats and confirm back.

new topics

top topics

join