It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members Worldwide Offer Their Sincerest Condolences and Prayers to Japan.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Having lived on Okinawa for one year and in Iwakuni Japan for two years My prayers go out to the people of Japan. My heart breaks for the loss of life.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Our hearts goes out to the people of Japan. My eldest daughter taught English near Tokyo in 2004/05 and has very fond memories of her time there and remembers fondly the kindness of the people.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Exactly, I urge everyone who has the means, to help JAPAN's citizens. Especially since JAPAN is always on the forefront of helping other countries after natural emergencies occur.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ehm, condolence and everything yeah but

Am I the only one that sees this contradiction ? "Let us Pray and God ease bla bla bla" when you know that GOD did it ? Its like... he will destroy half of country and we should thank him for killing only 1000-2000 people ? Please... find a better god

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
what the hell who said god creates natural disasters... for all we know it might not be natural?? you cant blame god for every bloody thing we do or the world goes through, if god made our tasks here on earth so easy then whats the point of us being here.

anyway yes back to the OP, my hearts and prayers goes towards them who have lost their loved ones i just hope things wouldnt get worse..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Anybody know of some legit Japanese organisations involved in rescue and relief that take online donations? I´d rather skip donating through a western based charity to eliminate the middle-man so to say.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
what the hell who said god creates natural disasters... for all we know it might not be natural?? you cant blame god for every bloody thing we do or the world goes through, if god made our tasks here on earth so easy then whats the point of us being here.

anyway yes back to the OP, my hearts and prayers goes towards them who have lost their loved ones i just hope things wouldnt get worse..

So you say you are sending prayers, and yet the god who is almighty, able to destroy cities like Sodom and Gomorrah, wasn't able to prevent Japan disaster ?

My point is, everything bad that happens is blamed on everybody else but not on God, and everything good is his great helping hand.

STOP praying and instead do something helpful, donate to red cross or take a ride over there.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
My heart goes out to the Japanese people over this catostrope.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Horrific things going on all over the planet. Japan needs our help, however, its seem that this is just a taste of what could be coming next. People with the means should help out how ever they can, people without means can only pray and try to prepare in the event a disaster strikes them next. I hope Japan will become stronger as a nation and a culture in spite of, or because of their situation. Of course we could help them in a big way if we stop policing the world and start using our resources for positive changes rather than on the "War for Oil".

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Prayers and heartfelt condolences to the people of Japan, strength to them.

Prayers that the nuclear situation will not get out of control.

Prayers that our planet will settle down a little and forgive us until we get our collective act together. I sense more rumbling....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

I hear you. I have --two-- opposite conflicting wishes. For the oppressive capitalist systems, environment rapers, and political corruptions with their empathy void social Darwinistic foundations, to be rrrrrrrripppppped from off this globe --literally--, by a passing Nibiru. It makes me say "Yay!"
BUT the PROBLEM with that is, lots of life loss an innocent suffering, including me and mine and you and yours. Pets included.
I just can't help it. What do I do with that? Except keep sounding totaly contradictory. I wish there is a more "kinder gentler" way everything could change, but very large populations of humans with psychopathic (empathy void) brains, are not gonna see the light any time within this millenium, (unless the internet helps cause that like it does revolutions....)
I cheer annnnnd fear, a wrathful final judgement type 'God', and I want a Dannion Brinkley love and light God, who sends guardian angels to keep an innocent from being crushed and swept away.
I don't want suffering ultimately, I want everything to be done based on good, not bad. Maybe that will happen when the Indigos numbers overtake the old-age empathy void. Too much bad karma sown to escape calamity, though, I fear.
("I sense more rumbling..")
edit on 12-3-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thoughts and prayers come easy when fellow human beings are hurting, and it is all over the news.

Everyone wants to be a part of it, to help, to pray, to do what they can, to let everyone know that they care.

Weeks and months from now, when the true pain of this event impacts the Japanese people and economy, everyone will have moved on to other things, back to their 'normal' lives.

Thoughts and prayers come when it is timely, convenient and popular to do so...Only to evaporate into the lie that it was when it is needed most.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
in the face of adversity and in the darkest of times the best in humanity shimes through and binds us against a common enemy and towards a common goal.

Mortality and the will to survive

these are the traits that make us truly human one and all.

Is that Winston Churchill ? I have heard the before but i don't know where?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Thoughts and prayers come when it is timely, convenient and popular to do so...Only to evaporate into the lie that it was when it is needed most.

I remember on the night of 9-11-01 ***everyone*** was in church praying. I had to work a securityguard nightwatch'man' gig that evening, and every church I drove by had it's doors open and lights on, I think even, a sign saying come in and pray.
The very evening --before-- , I was watching Connie Chung indulge with viewers into the lurid conspiracy mystery of, what did Gary Condit ( 'do to' ) Shandra Levy? Life went right back to that mindset pretty quick.
edit on 12-3-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
+1. thoughts and prayers for Nippon. your great land will survive and reach greater glory.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Indeed, may Japan have a speedy recovery and those lost be found in good shape. Take care Japan, I've got my fingers crossed for you all!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

So can you muster up a prayer for those poor people in Japan or not? This thread is supposed to be a positive thing.

And, respectfully, I can't see how you know what people's prayers are really about. Do tell.

Many of us still pray for Haiti, the middle east, the countries US has invaded, world peace, the world in general. But as you say, many have forgotten. There is so much to pray for with our families, friends, nation and local areas.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The people of Japan I met while in the Navy were some of the most generous and welcoming I have ever encountered.

As the true magnitude of this now triple-disaster, earth quake, tsunami and now radiation, becomes clearer my hopes and prayers go out to those suffering now.

I am proud that Obama has told the Japanese government that "Whatever you want, we will do" and has reacted so fast to this disaster, and I am proud of the world's reaction.

I pray the help and aid will arrive with all speed and save lives.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
My friend and I here in California cracked open some sake and raised a toast (toward the W/NW) to the Japanese people's courage, ingenuity, and loss.

What's happening there is insane. Don't know how else to say it. Anyone reading this in Japan: you have the attention of the world right now. We care. We are aware of your suffering. We all want to help and are doing what we can. And we can't imagine what you're going through. Peace and good luck.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I`m not religious but can't hurt to pray , I amit I`ve prayed for the Japanese people, particularly the engineers at the Nuke plant. And people stop blaming humanity for this I`m getting tired nd angry at people who believe this is somehow the planet punishing us, That fits right into those who wish to bring the NWO and their new religion of earth worship .
And seriously now is not the time to be hating or ridiculing people for praying , not cool
As for helping the people of Japan , ther'e's not much we can do other than making sure our governments don't get us involved in another useless senseless war and focus on sending what ever aid we can offer with our militaries
edit on 13-3-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join