It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogma : Can Your Conspiracy Theory Stand Up Against the Official Story?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I'd like to add, I believe your stance is correct, that the people seeking truth in this matter should be looking to uncover the fraud that was committed afterwards as opposed to things leading up to the event. As you said it is fairly transparent. If you take one card out of the house, the rest will fall.
edit on 10-3-2011 by boncho because: clarification

Well, the things leading up to, during, and after the events of 9/11.

All are tied together.

Past, present, and future are all tied together.

And the levels of this fraud they have commited is a house of cards.

Waiting to be tumbled down with the next gust of a whisper.

Sort of like a game called the Shell Game their fraud is easily seen through.

The Old Shell Game - Harry Anderson

It's all about the con or scam, the money, and the sucker paying the ultimate price.

In this instance it is the entire countries citizens who have been bamboozled.

Sorry, I do not like being lied to, by people who work for me.

And the Government works for you and me and America and no one else.

Even if they seem to think differently through commiting treasonous actions.
edit on 3/11/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

This is exactly how secret slush funds are created as well as utilizing deniable funding.

Blank Check: The Pentagon's Black Budget

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0cec1829fd0.jpg[/atsimg]

Library Journal : Amazon Review :

In this book based on his Pulitzer Prize-winning series of articles for the Philadelphia Inquirer, journalist Weiner probes the way the Pentagon has used secret budgets to fund huge military programs.

This has grown to the point that there are now more than 100 multimillion- and multibillion-dollar weapons systems, many of them nuclear weapons designed to fight and win World Wars III and IV, built without the awareness of the public or even the Congress.

Weiner takes a close look at programs such as the Stealth bomber and provides fascinating detail from Congressional testimony.

The thesis of the book--that secrecy in government military programs is antithetical to democracy--is well documented and hugely important.

As the Cold War draws to a close and military budgets come under attack, the public and Congress may tend to forget the defense establishment's inclination toward secrecy and self-perpetuation.

Weiner's book serves as a timely reminder that this would be unwise.

Highly recommended. - Jennifer Scarlott, World Policy Inst., New York Copyright 1990 Reed Business Information, Inc.

It is about time we dry up those slush funds once and for all.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Good thread OP, SaF

Many people often believe conspiracy theories because they have seen a suggestive youtube video about the subject. I mean, how can such a beautifully compiled and narrated video be not accurate?

The way to go is to look in depth at BOTH official and unofficial theories, refutations and counter-refutations, and compare them with facts. And dont be afraid to admit you have not yet made up your mind, that you are still researching (like myself in case of 911). Dogmatic belief in both stances that is not backed by research wont help to discover the truth.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Good thread OP, SaF

Many people often believe conspiracy theories because they have seen a suggestive youtube video about the subject. I mean, how can such a beautifully compiled and narrated video be not accurate?

The way to go is to look in depth at BOTH official and unofficial theories, refutations and counter-refutations, and compare them with facts. And dont be afraid to admit you have not yet made up your mind, that you are still researching (like myself in case of 911). Dogmatic belief in both stances that is not backed by research wont help to discover the truth.

Thank you.

That is a part of the premise of this thread.

You cannot just look at the "official story" nor "alternate theories" you have to look at both.

To those who hate the "official story" I say you're missing an opportunity to examine the cover-up, if indeed there was one, as most times there is some small tidbit of information within it which leads to the unraveling of some editing of sanctioned misdeeds.

To those who hate "alternate theories" I say you're missing an opportunity to examine how other people think, even if the theory sounds off the wall, it might be quite accurate, or it could be just a good laugh at misinterpretation of facts, but usually one person is seeing something based upon knowledge they gathered within their life experiences, and just might be dead on accurate.

This is not to say I follow all conspiracy theories myself, I do not, but it sure beats listening to Government drone on, and on, and on, because propaganda is not just used against enemies or allies, but against the very people these Government officials have sworn to protect and serve, whether those Government officials truly comprehend that oath of office.

Or not.

Skull and Bones allegedly has an oath which is supposed to supercede all other oaths.

So, if a President swears allegiance to Skull and Bones, his Oath of Office as President of the United States is not worth a plugged nickel, and he will basically do anything to further the Bonesmen, even up to and including treason against his own people.

Sorry, if I swear an oath, I hold to it.

Any oath I swear is held with the strongest regard for my commitment to that cause.

I swore an oath at age 6 that I was going to unfold every conspiracy within Government.

And I am still beholden to that oath and carrying it out to the best of my ability.
edit on 3/12/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think a lot of the theories surrounding modern MK ULTRA use holds some water- but of course everything is exaggerated by paranoia. It just doesn't take much of a leap of faith to see where those CIA programs could be found useful for advertisers. There are so many common symbols- rainbows and butterflies basically everywhere- that there has to be some meaning to it.
And why do you think so many modern movies are so BLUE?

Blue light regulates our secretion of melatonin, the sleep hormone. Exposed to blue light, we limit the production of melatonin, and we stay alert and awake; in the absence of blue light, melatonin production ramps up, and we get sleepy.

www.marksdailyapple.com...

Because everything has a link to our subconscious or, in the case of the blue lighting, our natural hormones. So maybe it's not a case of a modern MK ULTRA. Maybe it's another conspiracy of the advertisers. But it's damn scary either way.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PapillonSkeletons

Excellent point and welcome to the discussion.

MK-Ultra has been one of many of my focal points throughout my life.

Interesting tidbit of information involving the Central Intelligence Agency and "blue lights".

Since you referenced it.

During the Watts Riots Law Enforcement got as majorly out of control as the rioters.

Watts Riots News Reel

There was a study, I believe at Berkeley, funded by none other than the C.I.A. about the reasons they went so stupid on both sides, and why when Law Enforcement showed up, the people got even more aggressive, and it ties directly into the old "bubblegum lights" as well as the old wailing sirens.

Apparently, according to the study, and I cannot remember where I read it as it was years ago, the old system of using one red light, red symbolizes anger, and the wailing sirens back then was an agitator, it created more anger with rioters, Law Enforcement, and watching citizens.

The study provided answers to major abuses and a major rise of violence within rioting.

It was decided to change, gradually, to red and blue lights, to break the pattern of violence.

Through this is was also seen that this would put the people seeing them into a mild depressive state, as well as dropping the wailing, almost mourning siren, for chirps and bleeps, and as well influence more the fight or flight mentality of suspects, traffic ticket receivers, and people with outstanding warrants, let alone if another riot happened and a major body of Law Enforcement showed up at rallies, etc.
edit on 3/13/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

<< 1   >>

join