It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mass anchovie die-off in cali

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
apologies if this has been posted.

newsfeed.time.com...

seems a million or so of the little fish washed up on shore in california. not sure how 'normal' all these die-offs are, or how many more 'scientific' reasons we can spin to explain them.

i know mass die-offs do occur naturally, but this is getting ubiquitous.

i think the most disturbing part for me, at the moment, is the jokey way in which the article was written... especially the final (albeit too obvious not to make) reference to pizza.

blessed be... even to the tiny fishes of the sea.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Seen 3 posts on this today. They already have a lot of traffic, search and you shall find.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

ahoy... thanks. i did search... seems not thorough enough. sink the thread. i will go down with the ship.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Simply amazing to see everything that happens recently. 100 fishes, okay 1000 maybe, but so many it's like
. Something is wrong out there.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Not cool....

I'm in California and my wife said she was driving home today with the kids and felt what she could only describe as heat in the van on a very cool and cloudy day. This only lasted for about a minute, but she called me frantically to tell me that while this was happening, thousands of BEES started falling in little balls, already dead, on the windshield of the van. Since she was driving up the mountain doing 50mph, she didn't take a picture but I thought this was very strange after seeing this post.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Not cool....

I'm in California and my wife said she was driving home today with the kids and felt what she could only describe as heat in the van on a very cool and cloudy day. This only lasted for about a minute, but she called me frantically to tell me that while this was happening, thousands of BEES started falling in little balls, already dead, on the windshield of the van. Since she was driving up the mountain doing 50mph, she didn't take a picture but I thought this was very strange after seeing this post.

~Namaste

HUGE CLUE.

maybe an upcoming pole shift, where irregular magnetic field strength allows the sun to bombard the earth intensely in spots, thus killing creatures?

But thanks for posting, I will keep my eyes out for other such clues.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

wow.. it looks like microwave radiation, this is stranger than fiction, mate! It could be a hole within the electromagnetic field of the Earth allowing solar radiation to reach Earth in large quantity. Could also be another cosmic phenomena we do not know about... or some creepy experiments.

Just as a clue, the IMF polar angle was as extreme as it could get,maybe this allowed the radiation to get in?

Also, we have Florida with thousands of dead animals..
www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

however it could be something else (caused by the oil disaster)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

My guess would be some kind of radiation in advance of the solar flare that was just ejected from the sun, but that is pure speculation.

My 4yo son told me about it also, what he felt and what he saw. He told me he got very hot in the van and felt thirsty and watched "black rain" - because of all of the little black balls hitting the window. VERY strange, and I wouldn't normally believe something like this if it weren't my wife AND my son.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It sounds more and more like a big budget doomsday movie ... Another explanation could be like this: The Californian fault! This could be the source of the trouble in two ways -specific tectonic activity or creating a local tear within the local electro-magnetic field of the Earth..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romanian
It sounds more and more like a big budget doomsday movie ... Another explanation could be like this: The Californian fault! This could be the source of the trouble in two ways -specific tectonic activity or creating a local tear within the local electro-magnetic field of the Earth..

interesting notion as the Arkansas bird die-off and the Arkansas Earthquake swarm could uphold the same link.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Is there a black market for anchovies?

hmmmm......

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Since this thread is a duplicate, it is now closed.

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion(s).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join