It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

millions of dead fish wash up in california coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
On cnn 1 hour ago I was watching the news and a news alert came in, millions of fish washed up on Redondo beach california. I called my mother who lives in california she hadnt seen anything on it, just know she called and saw it on the local news. Another mass kill off, Im wondering what lie will come out of this one.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
calibrating HAARP or one of the other atmospheric heaters.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Probably nothing. These mass kill offs are getting a little boring,though. I know it shouldn't but every second week there's something washing up on the beach or falling out the sky. Who knows what's causing it?

Pollution?Some natural cycle?

Maybe it's been happening for a long time and because of the recent attention it got they seem to be more frequent in the news.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

being a native californian I can testify this never happen before. One would remeber something like this. I spent many many years living on the coast. first time for this one. Im leaning towards pollution maybe nature returning the favor. Or HAARP. leI cant wait to hear what the excuse will be

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I doubt its a natural cycle. otherwise we as a species on this planet, would also die off for no apparent reason. we dont..we die of natural causes or murder, or accidents. cant imagine whords of fish being involved in a single accident, let alone whales and dolphins. its illogical.
persoanlly, i like to think, we have let so much industrial waste down our plumbing that was never fitlered out, and released back into the ocean via sewage treatment plants. many soaps, shampoos, shaving creasm we use,d o in fact, contain petrol products, known carrcinogens. that is not removed from sewage water. nor is fluroide, and fish or life, cannot live in fluorinated water. thats a fact. only thing i can think of!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Please post any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join